Thread: Nothing said

Man in a dress

Nothing said

Just reading the underdress 24/7 thread reminded me to post this tale:-

An interesting thing happen to me over the weekend.
    On the weekends I always wear panties and tights under my jeans.
    This day, I popped into work to borrow some tools. My collegue who was covering the weekend saw me and said, "perfect timing, you can get me out the s**t"
    He had hit a problem with part of the building's management system and couldn't find the fault.

Before long I was climbing ladders, and kneeling down bending over into floor spaces etc....
    Then I remembered that I wasn't exactly dressed for such activities. Not only was my T-shirt riding up but also my trouser legs...

My underwear and tights must have been on show for quite a while, and the panties being a nice deep pink would have been noticed.

My colleague hasn't said anything, maybe he didn't see, as we were quite often working at different ends of a corridor, but I'm guessing that he must have.
    My work mates know that I'm odd and have some strange hobbies
    Maybe it was nothing new to him?
    He probably wouldn't be bothered either way.
    If I am outed it means that I can wear more adventurous underwear during the week

DJ

PS we fixed the fault... Rats or similar had chewed through a sensor cable. 2 hours to find, 10 minutes to fix!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls.
    It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.

Unless your underwear says Victoria Secret in big letters, is bright pink, or is very lacy, he probably just thinks you have a wider color range of underwear than most guys. The underwear I wear would be hard to tell that it's not guys underwear unless you read the tag! I'm trying to work up the courage to go for a doctors appointment wearing my new expanded underwear. We dwell on the worst that can happen--fortunately, most of the time our worries are unfounded.

DeeJay,
    nice work!
    maybe you're right, perhaps you do want to be outed...
    the good news is, men can wear dresses and aspire to nothing more,
    as desired.
    or, we can develop and grow and, perchance, blossom,
    if desired badly enough,
    into freedom
    grace
    and beauty.
    don't get me wrong, i say this as a homely woman,
    why i only show my eyes.
    but inside, baby,
    i'm gorgeous!
    as i think we all are.
    best wishes coming out!
    sincerely,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Man in a dress
    Quote Originally Posted by StacyCD View Post
    Unless your underwear says Victoria Secret in big letters, is bright pink, or is very lacy, <snip>

Yes it was very lacy. No disguising that it was female underwear.
    Also the colour of my tights will have given the game away. He saw any part of my leg, then he won't have failed to notice that I was wearing tights!
    During the week, I normally wear plain black "boy cut" panties, and these look like normal male pants, but are tighter, softer and much nicer to wear. These are often on display as it were due to the nature of my job.
    Over the weekends, I tend to go a bit extra girly

Normally, if I'm called into work on my weekend off, I change into something more acceptable

It might be that I've been outed for a while.
    A few months ago, I was staying away in a hotel with work.
    A colleague and I went for a meal and a few drinks in the evening. On returning to the hotel, my colleague came back to my room to pick up some paperwork. He paid a visit to my room's toilet....
    I had left a tube of lipstick on the counter next to the sink.
    He noticed this and asked who's it was.
    I said that it was my wife's and that she had left it in the wash bag by mistake. I said that it fell out when I took out my toothbrush...
    I'm not sure that he was too convinced, but again, nothing was said.
    If my friend had looked in the wardrobe he would have had a display of 2 Skirts, 3 blouses and a dress, as well as a pair of 3" heeled shoes!!!!

Needless to say, these days I'm a lot more careful in hotels when I'm with colleagues

DJ
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls.
    It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.

I went for a physical about 3 weeks ago. Wore a pair of brown micro fiber panties. The waist band was visible when I took my shirt off. No one cared.

Todat I am going for a consult for a sleep study. I am wearing a pair of maidenform boy leg panties, white with lace around the legs and waistband and a white cami under my shirt. The lace at the bottom of the cami sticks out a little when I sit. Am I going to change before I go? Nope.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    You know... pantyhose are worn by a lot of men for medical reasons... Though it doesn't exactly explain the panties... umm... kinky sex with the SO? Laundry day? It was dark when you got dressed? Or simply ask him if he wants his own pair if he ever mentions them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Dr's see it all

I've been wearing panties 24/7 for years and no one has ever said anything. I'm careful at work but the Dr's office is no big deal. The first time was a little scarier. I had gone to have a shoulder checked while wearing lacy tanga panties. I thought that all I would remove would be my shirt . The Dr decided that the pain may be caused by a body alinement problem and told me to strip down to my underwear. So there I stood lacy bikini, big as life . He never made any reaction, just looked and said no body alinement problem. Now I LOL but I didn't then. So after the first time it's no big deal.

TTFN
    Cyndie

Could open up a new world for you DeeJay
    Angie

Do you remember noticing his color of socks or underwear? Chances are he didn’t even notice, even if they were visible. People are just not that observant. I have noticed that people who look directly at you don’t usually pay that much attention to details. It is really amazing. That is not to say that you won’t get someone who is paying attention to see something, but most mature people will not point out something as personal as tastes in underwear. If you like it wear it!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/