Thread: What a great potential weekend!

What a great potential weekend!

Hi girls!

I'm really really excited for this weekend! I don't want to tell everything about myself, but I have a pretty public job, one where if some people knew of my crossdressing, well rather not go there...just wouldn't be good.

This weekend, I have for at least Thursday night and possibly Friday night, two nights in a hotel room, as I'm going on a business trip for my work. And yes, I'll be driving a "business vehicle". I LOVE hotel rooms for dressing up, because the mirrors are so incredible and I can really take great pictures of myself!!!!!!!!

I have, currently, not alot in the way of stuff to dress up in.....I'm guessing off the top of my head....five pairs of pantyhose....only one pair of shoes sad I know....I have three pairs coming, but I doubt they'll get here by tomorrow afternoon!!!!! I have two wigs, a short curly black wig and a longer blonde wig, a mini-baby blue jean skirt, and a really stretchy dress that comes down to my knees (I wish I had pics). I'm good to go on makeup!

So I'll probably do some shopping, as I'll be across the street from a mall! (or at least within walking distance). I really would like to get the nerve to go out dressed, but I don't know if I can get myself passable enough to do it.....I'm just looking for some fun ideas from the girls.....anybody with some stuff I could do this weekend?

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    get a swim suit and go swimin,,, go to the mall dressed,,,take pix in those mirrors u mentiond,,,get all done up and go out to dinner........

yes go to the movies-I have a couple of days off without wife & kids and plan on the movies, I have done it twice before-its great and nobody flinched.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Whatever u do TJ,

We want to see the pics! OK?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

absolutely, I already have new batteries for the camera!

Quote Originally Posted by obsessedwithpantyhose View Post
    get a swim suit and go swimin,,, go to the mall dressed,,,take pix in those mirrors u mentiond,,,get all done up and go out to dinner........
    dang it, you're in Phoenix.....I was there for work last March, but it probably would have been dang difficult to get away from my hotel dressed to have any fun....I was with a big group all week long! not complaining though, had a great time, just the way it was

bump.....it's in Columbia, Missouri, just FYI

It's a shame to stay cooped up in the room after all that effort. You should take advantage of the anonymity and freedom a strange city offers. Get on the phone, call around and find a restaurant to have dinner, then a drink at a friendly club. You'll love it.

If it's a nice hotel, or even if it's not, the swimming pool idea might not be so great. In fact, if the company is paying for the room, it might be a good idea to keep the dressing on the down-low at the hotel, restricting your exposure to getting to your car and back. Just to be on the safe side. (FYI, when lodging privately at motels, I do not hesitate to present en femme, and it's fun. I haven't had any bad experiences.)

Get youself as good looking as you can and go have some fun.
    Angie