Thread: how daring are you??

anthony

Smile how daring are you??

today at college we had the opertuntiy to dress up in fancy dress. So taking this golden moment i decided to come as a school girl. i was wearing a satin white bra with a white blouse on with so satin panties and the worlds shortist black skirt, as a runner i already have shaven legs so i could wear my heels, i dont need a wig as my hair is perfect. So this morning with the help of me flat mate i took the first steps out side as amy and ooo my god i loved it. i didnt care that every one at college knew it was me i just loved being the sexist girl in collge that day.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Anthony,

I was out and about for a fancy dress party about 2 weeks ago. Have a read of posting #20 in my thread 'Out & About'

well this is my weekend for my first outing, and boy am I alittle nervious. Will be out of town for 2 nights, collected everything I need and it will be a go Sat eve. I also am so excited and hope everything goes well, let you all know. Bonnie

Departed

Thumbs up

Bonnie,

Just wondering what your outing plans are. I have just had two weekends in a row where I went out and had a ball. From here on in I'll be looking for every chance to go again.

Don't be apprehensive, just be yourself. You'll be surprised how well people receive you when you don't try to be something you're not. And you ARE someone who likes the finer feminine things in life, so go for it!

If you haven't read the accounts I've posted here you should check them out. Here are the links:

This is the first outing:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...read.php?t=674
    This was last weekend:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...read.php?t=751

Here's links to another forum to see their responses:
    http://crossdressers-forum.com/forum...pic.php?t=1620

http://crossdressers-forum.com/forum...pic.php?t=1678

Hold your head up high. You represent some of the finest people on the face of this earth!

Julie

Departed

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by anthony
    i didnt care that every one at college knew it was me i just loved being the sexist girl in collge that day.
    Anthony,

Congratulations! It's always nice to hear about the ladies here getting out and about.

Just a suggestion so you can enjoy it later, take pictures, and lots of them. You'll be surprised how big the smile on your face gets when you go back over them later, even when in male mode!

Hope you can do this again and again!

Julie

How daring are you?

Hi everyone!

I just had my first outing in 45 years about 2 weeks ago. It was really great!!! I was seen by several and nobody saw me as anything but girl. As I've read on this website... hold your head up and be as natural as possible.

I wore a pink top, black skirt, black stockings, pink panties, a half slip and a white bra. Topped it off with a blonde wig.

Huggs, Victoria

Well Julie, Will take it a step at a time, As of now it will be a drive around town. But , you never know I just may need gas. Bonnie

That's great!

I hope sometime I have the courage to go out..I'm just worried because I don't think I can come close to passing. Although I feel great dressed up, I think I still look kinda silly.

Maybe some day...