Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: woman wrecked car while staring at me

she was probably looking at you wishing she looked that good in a dress lol

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Only staring and driving?

Here in Calif., she would have been on her cell phone and drinking a latte also. Oh, it wouldn't have been a Toyota, more likely an Escalade!

And her lawyer hubby would have sued the City for unsafe hydrant placement!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Haha, that is her own fault for crashing her Toyota. I would've laughed at her misfortune.

Gold Member
    Well at least she did not hit a person or another vehicle.

I wonder what her vehicle would look like if she was driving around during Sothern Comfort if she didn't know what was going on?

For how to explain it, I can hear it now -
    Well Hubby, there was this guy in a dress and I was busy staring at him and I side swiped a concrete barracade protecting a hydrant.....
    ehhh wouldn't work....

Jacqui - yeah just hilarious, make the trans jokes... HAR HAR HAR HAR....
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Her face must have been a picture of surprise and wonderment at what happened.

I used to live in that same suburb of SLC. Small world. Back then I didn't dare go out dressed. Mormons aren't known for being open minded.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Maybe it was because you are so beautiful, she was jealous of how good you looked....I hate SUV;s so i always enjoy a story of someone wrecking theirs

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    very funny story.
    Fun loving skirt wearer

That's what you get for not concentrating and not kepping your eyes on the road!!!!!! Serves her right too.

I'm a former panel beater and have seen some really dumb things like a car that once came in after hitting a guide wire for a power pole, not much there to hit but did it make a mess!!!!
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I was at the mall today in murray utah, I was dressed enfemme, I was in the parking lot when when a woman driving a toyota FJ cruiser was staring at me and she turned the corner too sharp and hit a yellow pole (fire hydrant guard)on the right side of her car and caved in the doors. she got out of the vehicle, looked at the damage, then glared at me, then got back in her vehicle and sped off. I just stood there and watched the whole incident take place, I was in shock for a few seconds, but now I cant help but laugh. I wish I had a video camera on recording this incident. I spent the whole day enfemme, had a very wonderful day, and alot of fun encounters.
    OMG LOL!!!!Murry Utah, im in Orem! i was going to buy a car at murry auto plaza but they had already sold it>_<

I am in Utah almost every week, and I go out enfemme alot while there, Myojine have you ever been out in public enfemme? and how long do you have to stay in foster care? I thought when you turned 18 you get to go on your own. I am sorry if I am asking too many questions, pm me if you like.

Vivianann, you should come with a health warning.......I have heard of stopping traffic, you literally did.............

(I would like to point out that the above is my attempt at a little humour, I just want to state this before my sense of humour/tongue in cheek comment is mistaken for an insult or taken seriously by some on here, as it has before. I do not literally mean she should have a health warning.)

Xx Vicky xX

ROFLMAO!! If she was married, wonder how she explained the damage to her husband, let alone the insurance company!

You had me at the thread title..Too funny.

Banned Read only
    Very funny. I have been it that mall if it is the one with the Nordstrum in it. I even saw some shoes there that I got when I came back east and were in my car picture that was posted here some time back. I also will be in Salt Lake City again at the end of April. Maybe our paths will cross if I get any shopping time.
    Jodie

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    I feel hurt. No one has ever stared at me like that when I have been at Fashion Place Mall. Sounds like she needs to watch where she is going and not stare so hard.
    Lisa Renee

Must have been an interesting explanation to Hubby,'How I wrecked the car!' Oh, I saw this woman, well no it was a man. but a woman. Maybe it was a cat or a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Renee View Post
    I feel hurt. No one has ever stared at me like that when I have been at Fashion Place Mall. Sounds like she needs to watch where she is going and not stare so hard.
    Well lets get together and go to the fashion place mall and see if we can cause another car wreck, then you wont feel hurt anymore.
    I would like to meet other cders when I am in utah, I am in the murray area when I am there for business. I am here almost every week.

it'll get you every time.

That is a really good example of what some people do when they figure out what they see is a CD. I had a similar experience last year at a Mc D. I was wearing a bra that would have been very evident if I had not been wearing a jacket. After finishing my meal I felt a little bold and decided to take off my jacket and then make my exit. The girl at the counter had her mouth drop open when she saw me leaving. To my amusement I looked back at the take out window as I was getting in my car and I could she was staring out the window as if in disbelief of what she had seen. I should have waved or blown a kiss or something but I just drove away.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Some hydrant that was
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Maybe she was into you and didn't know what to say.

Great story ... thanks for sharing!

Wow ... you are a traffic stopper!!

Loved it ... thanks !

Lovely place Salt Lake city! .... been there twice in winter, skiing. Once in 1976 .... There was a temperature inversion and it was -20 F and snowing carbon dioxide flakes!! The next time was 1984 and it was lovely and so was the skiing at Alta & Snowbird.

Regards!

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    very funny I dont supose she went aswell?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

If that happened to me, I'd have made a run for it myself before she could blame me for the accident. Good thing you have a disguise ready.

Her husband was all, "Last week it was the guy twirling a sign, the week before was some goth kids, and before that was a woman walking a weenie dog!"