Thread: showing my legs

Starluscious

Smile showing my legs

Wanted to show my legs. since I can only show 4 or 5 pics on this. I"ll post again when I can. and I hope you ladies love these. I love my legs. Feel so smooth and sexy. Love showing them off

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heart: Starluscious

sorry if the pics are really small. I wanted them to be big like Nina's but there is a limit. there has to be a way she can submit them so big and yet still be within the limit. Please tell me Nina. I'm interested to know. it's not fair when someone has to look really hard at my pics to see them. you have awesome shots too.

P.S. VanessaCD thank you for your help. That was very sweet of you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Starluscious; 06-24-2004 at 04:50 PM.

The format of .png is most likely your problem. Always use .Jpg.... I dont know what the attatchment Kb limit is here, but if its at least 50 Kb, then you can keep a decent size picture.. Reduce the image quality abit, to get the correct file size in Kilobytes. Dont resize the original...
    [SIZE=3]"It's All an Illusion...."[/SIZE]

Star, very nice. Bonnie

Nice

We've talked about this before ... cd's almost always have hot legs

Tristen Cox

Talking Eye of the beholder

And Star I would love to 'beholding' your soft sexy legs! There's more to this girl than meets the eye. I will have to cool off in the shower for a while to recover. We simply must see more of these beautiful lucious legs.

From someone who loves you.

Wink Stunning

And I thought I had nice legs! You make me soo jealous! :mad: Please don't stop, I love em!

Stephanie

You have some really great looking long legs Starlicious. We would love to see more of you though

I just want the shoes LOL Great legs girl, we should all be that lucky.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]