Here is a rare thing that happens to some of us, myself included. Did you ever get pulled over by the police while dressed for a minor traffic violation. How did you handle it, especially showing them your male license?
I was pulled over TWICE, once by a sheriff deputy on an expressway for some minor lane change malefaction, and anther time by NY State Troopers
(2 of them in an SUV) who stopped me within city limits after coming home from a club. They gave me a breathalyser test and a sidewalk field sobriety test with walking the line, head back, the whole bit. I passed.
In both cases when showing them my license and being upfront to neutralize the situation I'd say "That's me I'm a crossdresser"
And in both cases not a word was brought up about it, they figured it was not the issue at all, the traffic stop was. They were really cool. In the sixties you would have been handcuffed and brought to jail for impersonating a member of the opposite sex.
I have a friend who was in 2 minor fender benders and the cop said to him, I don't give a damn what you do,or how you're dressed just give your license and registration so I can complete the accident report.
Any stories out there?