Thread: Dresses,Skirts and Blouses in the wardrobe

Dresses,Skirts and Blouses in the wardrobe

Hi Girls,A first for me.Got home from work,couldnt be bothered to dress fully as Claire,So put on hose,panties,bra and forms,wig,a touch of lippie and a spray of perfume over which im wearing a sweat top and trackie bottoms.Feels kinda ok but kinda strange too,not exactly femine as im used too,but comfortable.Ive not got a problem with this,anyone else just feel the same sometimes?XXX
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

When I get home (a one bdrm apartment) from work I take off all my clothes and just put on a pair of cotton bikini panties and matching tank top. That's it, I am comfortable. Then I make dinner, watch some tv and then go on the computer for a while. Friday and Saturday evenings are when I get dressed up including basic makeup. Of course, any time I am expecting male company I will get fully dressed.

Bonnie

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Same here, very casual (and contented) usually at night unless I'm going out.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

I feel that way all the time and often do the same thing. I don't have to get fully dressed, including getting all "dolled" up to feel en femme. Not to mention the fact that sometimes I simply don't have enough time or am just plain too tired.

I enjoy slipping on the panties, a pair of tights and a femme-ish top....and just hanging around the house. Feels deliciously sissy

Yeh i do this alot aswell.. Comfy and saves time and effort. =]

I will often wear sweat pants, loose sweat shirt, but will have on a bra,forms,pantie, some light make-up and a wig. No different than any woman may wear at home to be comfortable. Just the feel of the bra and forms under the sweat shirt is often enough.

wheh I get home from work it skirt-blouse or a dress hose heels bra panties or sometimes just some form of nightwear.
    Angie

I know we're all a bit tired after working a long day. But I still like getting all dressed up in the evenings. Once in a great while I'll slouch it, but most of the time I get pretty decked out. Go figure.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

i dress fully but dont tend to go overboard with makeup - now that i have started going out of a night every few weeks i save the makeup for then - however i do like to put on some lippie even when in - well you can taste it on your lips cant you !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If I can't see Sherry in the mirror, I don't want to dress when I come home. However, at bed time it's another story! I often throw on a few sets of panties, sports bra, forms, and it's goodnite folks. I have better dreams dressed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If I've spent most of the day fully dressed,as much fun as that is, slipping into a cammi and something comfortable feels kind of nice!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Had to go out yesterday in drab but wearing tights and panties underneath. When I got home around mid-day I couldn't wait to put on a skirt, bra, forms, wig and a new lipstick I bought that morning.
    Then I looked at the phone answering light blinking on the phone. Message was from a friend wanting to come by to drop off some plants for our garden. CR@P. So I had to take it all off again. What a waste of an afternoon.

Edwina

When lounging around the house, I like a sun dress, or if later in the evening, a satin nightie.... really comfy.