Thread: re large finger nails

cdmisty1

re large finger nails

can any one tell me were to get very large finger nails as i can not find any were i look on the net thank you for your time in this matter cdmisty1

claudia797

nails

i find if you get a lot of packs of the normal false nails you'll get the eight main fingers covered then i grow my thumb nails fairly long if i can't find ones to fit(use the excuse for long thumb nails that there good for unscrewing things)
    but usually the cheapest sets have the largest nails in them especially the ones that say cut to size.
    hope this helps
    lol xxx

OhioMinni
    Hi,

You can find the larger fingers here in the US and UK, all you have to do is go to: http://www.sallybeauty.com/ and get the larger nails I hope this help you?

Denise
    Last edited by OhioMinni; 03-28-2004 at 06:09 PM.

GirlyGirl

Smile French tip nails

I like my nails french tipped they just look clean and beautiful when diamonds are worn.