Thread: invited to a country bar/cloths to wear to country bar *Merged Thread*

invited to a country bar/cloths to wear to country bar *Merged Thread*

I was ask to go to a country bar in Tx. when come down to Dalles my friend ask me to came as April I do not know if I will it is a rough bar. I have been as a man. eney input

It sounds as if you need to be very careful

Having read about othere they find it can be difficult to cope in nice places without choosing a rough bar to visit

Remember your safety is the priority
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I have never been out dressed in public before, but defenately know the place before you go en-fem. Especially a country bar!
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P View Post
    It sounds as if you need to be very careful

Having read about othere they find it can be difficult to cope in nice places without choosing a rough bar to visit

Remember your safety is the priority
    I know that shelly I have been in there two in the past but as a man I have seen mtf in there before. I love country bars but this would be the frist time as april

I would say that if you do go, be prepared to be hit on, asked to dance, someone would by you a drink and want something out of it. Becareful at any Bar.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Lets just say that when the alcohol flows, some people show little good judgement, and can get pretty ugly. Find a bar more suited to girls like us.

You must remember in that sort of situation that there is a serious danger of someone asking you to line dance.

You've been warned.

There are a lot of variables here.
    What kind of crowd hangs out at this place? Is it younger or older? What kind of area is it in? Let's face it, some bars/clubs have a younger crowd that is more likely to tolerate a CD (if your read). Every city has a "friendly" area, either gay, based on entertainment, or around a college, where people are going to be a good deal more tolerant of others. How is your courage and self confidence? Can you handle it if people figure out what you are?
    As much as some are going to be inclined to scream foul at me for asking, another question that must be asked is are you passable? If so, all those questions don't matter.
    I go out a LOT to do everyday things, but other than my hotel lounges, I've not gone to a "straight" bar and don't know if I ever will. I have never been treated badly, but I would have some concern about going someplace where alcohol is flowing and affecting peoples better judgment.

I lived in Waller off 290. And TY to every one for there input

April do you line dance already? would someone asking you do to do as April affect your ability to dance?

Line dancing is hardly an intimate activity from what I know of it there is hardly any touching between people anyway.

You go girl, enjoy.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    April do you line dance already? would someone asking you do to do as April affect your ability to dance?

Line dancing is hardly an intimate activity from what I know of it there is hardly any touching between people anyway.

You go girl, enjoy.
    I do not know how to line dance but I can learn I will be in my april cowgril boots

cloths to wear to country bar

I am trying to get any input on the best cloths to wear to the bar

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by april lynn View Post
    I was ask to go to a country bar in Tx. when come down to Dalles my friend ask me to came as April I do not know if I will it is a rough bar. I have been as a man. eney input
    which bar?..there is a gay country bar in Dallas called the Roundup, so if you went there as a woman you will have no problems

Billy bob's I did not know that the roundup was gay

FWIW, it's been a long time since I was in a kicker bar, but I just about guarantee you every GG in the place will be wearing jeans -- the tighter the better.

Thumbs up

[SIZE="3"]Tight Jeans 1-2 sizes smaller than you would wear or Jean Mini {my preference} and High heel ankle or low calf boots a white or light red/pinkish low cut top.

Be sure to use a hair band or a fem ball cap and pull a tail out the back of the cap.

Then get ready to dance and have drinks lined up for you.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Ranae
    [SIZE="2"]Just a "TRYGENDER" Girl![/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"] OPL VP+ discount #541280 - NEW INCREASE! It is now a 15% discount at any Red Roof Inns in the USA just for the T-Girls[/SIZE]