Thread: Balloon tips?

Balloon tips?

Hey girls, I know some of you use balloons filled with water/Jell-o/other materials to make breasts, and I tried this.. and I'm having a problem. They always seem too "perky" and don't squish and fill-out the bra.. Is there some secret? And I'm not trying to make them too gigantic (C cup).. Thanks ladies!

Im my opinion, I say DO NOT use water balloons. If you are on a budget, get a pair of old pantyhose, fill the foot up with either rice or birdseed. Tie a knot and cut the end off. The knot can make a nice nipple. This is what I used before I bought my breast forms.
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!

Well, at the moment I can't acquire pantyhose, and I just had some balloons laying around, not planning on going out with balloons (could be a big whoops!) but was just wondering for a better look with what I have.

Stuffing

I have found that wheather you use rice bags or balloons, ya don't make them tight.

Get the larger balloon and only fill it up 2/3's or 3/4 of the way. You want it to flow into the bra and fit flat against your chest. Not like a baseball.

I kinda liked the gell that comes in the freezer gizmos that you freeze and put in you cooler. Your body heat makes them nice and warm.

Also if you want to use rice, you don't really need Stockings. Cotton socks work just fine. Again, just don't fill them too full.

Well, I'm trying the socks with rice, and it's working way better than balloons!

I need to get ahold of some pantyhose, I believe they'd be the best.

Birdseed in kneehighs works best. Finch food not with sunflower seeds.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Balloon Tips

I agree with the stocking and birdseed way. Balloons or condoms are too fragile and don't last AT ALL. Birdseed on the other had won't break when you least expect it. You can wear them all day and throw them in your panty drawer as the pangs of guilt rush over you after your "play time" runs it's course.

Walmart carried 2 types of push-up pads... One is water/oil filled and the other is silicone. They are only about $20 and I use the silicone ones all the time. You don't really need big breasts to look pretty, so it works for me. For larger ones, (when I feel the need), I super-glued 2 pair back-to-back for a C-cup size.
    They have a bit of weight and if you wear a bra a cup size larger, they will bounce a bit when you want them to.
    ~Sandy~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ballon Tips

MarieD,

I wear ballons filled with water and then place each one in a knee-hi panty hose. I tie a knot in the panty hose onto the knot on the balloon to make my nipple. I use the party balloons from Wal-mart. They seem to last longer. The balloons I have now I have had for about 3-4 months and I wear them almost everyday for at least an hour or so each time. Without the panty hose, the balloon wants to stick to my skin and i think that it causes the balloon to break down quicker, causing it to leak or sweat water out.

I also have filled a pair of knee-his with rice, but they seem to be too hard and don't bounce like the water balloons do.

Both are about a "D" cup size. I'm planning on buying another bra today or tomorrow and will try to see if a "C" cup will hold the balloons a little bit better, causing them to show a little cleavage affect.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    IMPORTANT---use only HELIUM GRADE baloons---they are way tougher than regular baloons.

Condoms filled about three-fourths, and one forth air work very nicely and they are so squishy. Very high quality rubber. But not long lasting. One wearing is about the maximum--but they usually will not leak for a week or so. Test them first by dropping from seven feet high into your bath tub. If they can stand that three times--you are good to go.

Everything You Wanted to Know

About Water Balloon Boobs

* As Marina said, get Helium Quality
    * Get 12" Round
    * At Walmart: 15 12" Helium Quality= $1.77 plus tax
    * If you're very paranoid and think that someone at Walmart will "know" that you're buying balloons to make breasts, when they ask, tell them that your sister/daughter/mother/niece/aunt/grandmother is having a birthday party.
    * Get the color that is appropriate for your skin color. Blue and Yellow usually don't cut it.
    * When filling up, use warm water, not cold, not hot.
    * Experiment with sizes. Before tieing the knot, judge if it's too big, too small or just right. Unless you're going for DD or larger, the 12" should have plenty of "slack" and therefore should not be susceptible to breakage by anything less than a sharp object into the breast.
    * Get all of the air out of the baloon before tieing. Do this by holding the neck and listening to the air squish out.
    * Stretch the neck and then tie a knot.
    * Make the second just like the first
    * If you mess up with the second, stick a pin in it, being careful not to get water all over the floor, and start again with the extra 15th Balloon.
    * When someone says, "I just saw a great movie: 'The 15th Balloon,'" chances are they aren't referring to you!
    * Cut off the round portion of the knot. The result will be nipple-like extensions that you may have to play around with to look almost real under a bra.
    * Insert into bra and arrange so that 'nipples' are in right place.
    * Jump up and down
    * Try not to stare at them!
    * Best thing about water balloons: they quickly warm up to your body temperature and feel like the next best thing to breast forms
    * Next best thing about water balloons: Each breast costs about $.12
    * Another good thing about water balloons: They don't attract crows and have no odor...unless you get your water from...nevermind!
    * Worst thing about water balloons: they can break if you're not careful. DANGER: Do not knit, sew or smoke while wearing! Avoid people with sharp objects!
    * IMPORTANT!: If you are taping for cleavage, do not let balloons come in contact with the tape. Otherwise, when taking them out....SPLASH!
    * Try not to stare at them! (Did I say that already?)
    * If you sleep with them in your bra, do not sleep on your stomach.
    * They can last from weeks to months, but they will eventually degrade over time. Try to replace when you feel them getting too soft. Kill them and go on to the next 2. You'll still have 12-13 left.
    * Do not store below 32 degrees. They will turn to ice, expand, and may explode causing shrapnel-like wounds. This has never happened to my knowledge.
    * FOR EXPERTS ONLY: With a thin bra, you should be able to pull on your 'nipples' to flash your headlights! You can push them in to "go off", or sometimes they will do it by themselves. It is a phenomenon of rubber and has nothing to do with sexual turn-on.
    * Try not to stare at them!

If you have any other questions, feel free to pm.

Your booby,
    Jacqui

One thing to add to the balloon breast idea. Stuff the balloon with the absorbent filling from a diaper, then water. Any puncture will be minimized. You will still get some bounce, and they will form into your bra, even a sports bra.