Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do I dress so ****ty?

Why do I dress so ****ty?

Newbie here, but not to crossdressing. I have been crossdressing since I tried on my mother's high heels at 4 years old, never thought much of it then, but it has lasted, and never goes away. I don't have any desire to be a woman whatsoever, but what I have realized is how good I have become at doing it. I go through spurts, won't dress for months, maybe even a year, but them I'll dress a few times within a week. What used to be playing around with make-up, became a bit more each time, and was intrigued of how I could change myself. When I dress now, it is head to toe, from wig, foundation, mascara, eye-liner, blush, necklace,fake boobs (love the water balloons, can change size anythime I want),bra, teddy, slinky dress,heels, black nylons,pocketbook,rings, perfume,panties, everything. I usually go to a short stay Motel, and dress for 4-5 hrs, and be on my way. I've gotten so good at it, it takes me about 20 minutes to do all of the above, long nails as well. Everytime I get completely dolled up, I can't believe how sexy I look, I'm completely amazed, and what I have noticed is the more I do it, the better I get, and the sexier I get. I always dress kind of ****ty, red pouty lips, cat-eyes, but not out-rageous. I don't want to wear something feminine, unless it is extremely sexy. Does anyone else here have that part of them? I don't have any interest in getting dressed unless I'm a complete Barbie-doll, otherwise it doesn't interest me at all. I'm not sure if I'm similar to most here from what I read. To me it is more like a hobby, and fascination. When I see myself all dolled up, I am still in disbelief, because if I saw myself somewhere, I'd be interested in dating the woman I see. It didn't start that way, I was never pretty, but, I have learned how to wear make-up better than 99% of the women I see, which blows my mind! I just found the right look for my own taste I guess, and have over many many years perfected it. Do any of you get amazed at what you look like when dressed? It is my driving force! It is why I dress, I just can't believe that I could possibly look like that!

Banned Read only
    Lots of crossdressers that focus on dressing ****ty are creating their sexual fantasies.

If thats what you like,have fun!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Smile dress?

Welcome to the forum Vanessa.This part of the transition will pass and soon you will be dressing more conservatively to enable you to blend in better when you go out to the mall etc.You can still enjoy the more revealing outfits when you go clubbing.You sound like you are at an exciting stage in your evolution that many of us allowed to pass us by out of fear and these fears were well founded as times have mellowed a lot in the last twenty years.Have fun

Me? Dress ****ty?

Without a doubt!! I love dressing ****ty when i,m staying in..I just enjoy the whole look and feel of it
    When i go out though i prefer a more subtle look.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Because its sexy! Its intriguing, its fun and its what you feel most sexy in. Don't worry about the whos, whats, whys and wheres. Just enjoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Sometimes I feel the same way. I love to dress ****ty, in private. I think if you feel really sexy, you are really sexy!!

Love to dress ****ty.Maybe tonight

I'm somewhat the same way, except I have two! I either want to be sexy/****ty or just a 'little girl'.. From sissy dresses to teenage school girl! Most recently the 'school girl' look has been my favorite!

It's easier to do the 'school girl' look and now that I have real 'girl' glasses and a nice wig, with a little help from the DW, I can actually look the part! Problem is, I want to buy every plaid pleated miniskirt I see...

I am also able to get a little 'sexy' with the 'school girl' look with the short skirts, thigh highs and mary janes or sling-backs..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Except for one detail---

Vanessa, I could have written this thread! That is exactly why and how I dress!

I don't just throw on panties, bra, blouse and skirt. I do the whole nine yards every time I dress.

But, instead of becoming a makeup expert, I wear a mask to acheive my female look. I dress for fun, excitement, and to see that fantasy doll in the mirror! Unlike u, I don't fool anyone into thinking that I look like woman, except me.

PS: I don't post my really ****ty pics! They're too over the top!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

What ever turns you on

Vanessa,

That the way I would dress before. ****ting clothes.

However, seeing some of these ladies in more conservative clothes has made an impression on me. I know thart underneath these garments they probably have underwear much sexier than most GG.

That the way I'm going.

Joan Lea

I love make up. And I like to look an old hag. LOL. As you can see from my pic. :P But my skirts are always just below knee.

like Racquel said,
    most here don't want to be too splashy so as to draw attention to ourselves! but in private?
    yeah.
    i love what i see in my mirror.
    and fianlly after a life of near self loathing,
    i love me!
    welcome!
    hope to get to know you better and to share the love!
    hugs,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Thanks, wow what a friendly place.

Banned Read only

It Is The Only Way To Dress

I say if you have the body then go for it, you should all ways dress how you feel as for me I love to dress like a tramp........ok ****ty .

LA CINDY LOVE

Start a new business!

You need to give lessons or write up's for many that would really appreciate it - ****ty is *always* fun yet seems to take hours to get there.

Dang! You gotta start sharing with all of us!
    The Dream Factory screwed up again. ~kerrianna~

The couple rented the room, and the fish do not like me anymore.
    The fishes name was george and he still liked me because I always give him cherios in the mornings.
    By the way the fish are no longer mad and me and the couple had a great wedding.
    ~brendaisagirl~

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessac48 View Post
    There is no real explanations to that except it makes you feel good...

In several posts, sisters have expressed that this "****ty style" was but one passage in the life of a x-dresser...

From my own experience thats indeed how I started: looking ****ty and enjoying the image in the mirror...

As my desire to feel "femme" grew through time, I dressed les and less ****ty, trying to look like a woman that I could meet in the street or in any public place.

Bu like some GGs, there are times when I still want to look "aggressively sexy", which is a euphemism for "****ty"... Indeed looking for such an image has become reserved for some special moments when I crave for looking sexy, and eventhough I know this would never "pass" I stil do it...

Eugenie

GG
    Enjoy it. As to why, my thoughts lead me back to our late teens/early twenties when the gg's are generally more likely to dress this way and the gm's are all keen for a look or more!!! I figure if you weren't dressing femme at this period of fun and excitement in your life then this is the age that you probably want to get back to - let's face it for many they were the best years of our lives! Oh to have that youth back again!!!!!

Aspiring Member

Every girl has a secret!

I love to dress somewhat ****ty because sometimes I want to act ****ty! My SO can take one look at me and know what is on my mind. Isn't it great to be able to communicate your intentions without saying a word?

I could never go out in my ****ty wardrobe because I am a lady; every man's dreamgirl; a lady on the outside, a **** on the inside.

If that is what you like, then well and good. Enjoy yourself.

I wear extremely short mini skirts and love it. I don't call it ****ty or even sexy. It is what I enjoy.

****ty is in the eye of the beholder. Many people would describe my dressing and makeup style as ****ty, although I don't see it like that. Yes, I love makeup, lots of it, short skirts, very high heels, long painted nails, long and thick eyelashes, glittery jewelry, and very deep red lipstick. I try to apply and wear them as neatly and perfectly applied as possible. I am aiming for glamor overdone, and some would see that as ****ty. I have wondered why I am so drawn to that style, and here's what I think: All of the [outward] attributes that differentiate women from men [appearance-wise], we want to emphasize, and exaggerate those attributes to accomplish it. Like pretty legs on a woman? Stockings & high heels. Pretty face? Emphasize with makeup the smooth complexion, bold eyes and lips. The more we emphasize, the more glamorous and feminine we look (in our eyes) and feel. I feel good in that mode, and dress pretty much the same whether I stay home or go out, although I use a little common sense like leaving the really killer heels at home. Anybody else see it the way I do?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Absolutely Nicole! U nailed it, I thnk!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

[SIZE="3"]It's fun!! makes me feel sexy! If I put this question to my wife she would tell me" you dress ****ty bcos you're a ho I would smile!

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Well, a lot of styles I like fall into this category too. I love the look, feel, and satisfaction of it all. I just really know that if I was born a GG, I would live my lifestyle like this because its something I know I would want. To many it may seem wrong, but to me, it just seems like its the kinda girl I want to be.

Cuz you're a BAD gurl!