Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wife borrows my clothes

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Yep, we share clothes and jewelry too!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I'm looking for a same sized girlfriend or wife that can wear my clothes, but not underwear!

I wear my wifes cloths yes we are about the same size

That's what I liked about being married.
    There was always a closet full of womens clothing, and
    there were always drawers full of panties and bras and pantyhose.
    Kinda sucked, getting divorced and being single.
    Had to buy my own stuff!

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Well this morning she has my jean skirt on and a nice pink top. She looks great. I feel so out of place in my boy jeans and polo shirt.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    OMG! Sasha Anne ... I can't believe I missed this thread! Sorry sweetie

Well, as you already know, as we email fairly often, Marla does wear my clothes quite often and I get to wear hers too. While I don't have her feminine hips and so we don't match on our bottom halves, we do match on our top halves and so she wears my tops and sweaters all the time! I absolutely know she buys me tops with the idea that she has the option to wear them too. (I guess an advantage of an accepting wife ... buys clothes "for the CD" knowing that she will also get to wear them too!) ... and of course, I have no problem with that

I am a shoe size smaller than her (I'm a US women's size 8) and so I get to wear her shoes too if I want to. But yeah, to answer your question ... yes, I do "lend" (she takes when she wants to and I love it!) my clothes.

About us being in boy clothes when she is dressed so lovely and feminine when we are (as a couple) in company ... err ... yes, it's a real pain in the ass. It's at these times when my desire to dress is at it's highest. I just so want to be like her! She is my idol!

Hugs to you
    Rachel
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Smile To share or not to share.........?

My Gf has a dress size 14(UK) Skirt and Jean size 12(UK) I have a dress size 14, Skirt size 12. We differ in shoe and bra size. I love it when she wears any of my clothes, particularly when friends compliment her on her choice!
    We are like sisters when we go out shopping, although sometimes I think she is looking at a dress with me in mind, when really it is for her, and she has to remind me that there is two of us in our relationship, not just Lesley Ann.

To share or not to share? I love it.
    Love and everything, Lesley Ann

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My wife has always borrowed my stuff. Now, sometimes I'll borrow hers. The first time this happened, I had got out one evening and bought a new outfit and came home and went to bed. When I got up to go to work the next morning she had found it, tried it on while I was asleep and decided to wear it to work.

My wife and I are the same size every now and then we trade off each other

yes we share she lwent on a diet lost some wight so she can fit in to outfit .

My wife occasionally "borrows" my stuff. Especially jewelry, but not bras (to weird she says). I "steal" her stuff... She can't seem to keep a single pink T-shirt in her dresser. Go figure.

My best friend (GG) sometimes borrows some of my outfits. Problem is getting them back from her. She has had my favourite dress for ages. She told me she is looking after it, it is safe. I don't mind really, she gives me some clothes too, and is always on the lookout for nice things for me.

Smile borrowing clothes

Hello Sasha,
    My wife and I share clothes all the time. Since I am unable to to dress all the time it really dosent bother me. I will say that I wish I could dress more often. Like so many of us my life and situations does not alow me to dress as I would like to,but whenever i can my wife and I will bring out the other woman. So i say keep on sharing those clothes it's cheaper that way.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    yes indeed we share clothes,we wear the same size top and shoes , there are some pants we can share but mine are generally to short for her. Make up we do not share that often but we do share jewelry ay times. I must admit I do enjoy seeing her in something of mine , she makes it look so much better than I.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

GG
    This has to be the one big benefit of having a SO who CDs!!!! Of course I borrow her clothes, makeup, hair products, jewellery and shoes. She actually goes out and spends money on them while I spend my money on the kids!!!!!

My wife will borrow some of my tops, but there is an area of her closet that is off limits to me. Either way, I am fortunate to have an accepting wife.
    Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

In clothes as in many other things, what is Hers is Hers and what is mine is ours. If she likes a new dress I bought for myself, she just takes it for herself.

[SIZE="3"]My wife and I share almost everything! She actually likes to wear my boy clothes and will borrow shirts, sweaters, pants and my mens bikini underwear!
    The other day I walked into the kitchen and I was wearing my ballet flats and my pokadot socks, girl sweats and a cami and there she was in my boots, boy jeans and a flannel shirt, we looked at each other and cracked up laughing She has trangendered issues!

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Yep -- my wife borrows my clothes all the time. Its kinda cool. We also like to wear the same style/ colour panties, bras, and nighties.

It was neat last week when she wore my bra and I wore hers. Granted we are both the same size. (Truth be told I do need a bit more help to fill the cups than she does).

We also share deodorant (feminine brands like Secret) and nail polish.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Sasha I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat! Jennifer
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

8rys, going on walkabout
    I think borrowing of your clothes if nothing else a sign of acceptance. My wife typically borrows my makeup. Unfortunately we are not the same size other wise we may be clothes swapping.

My wife is smaller than I am, so for the most part sharing clothing is right out EXCEPT for things like t-shirts (she likes them big) and, in an occasional emergency, she'll borrow something like a slip if it is small enough to stay up on her!

One time she needed a strapless bra and doesn't own one, so borrowed one of mine which has always been on the small side for me. I don't think it did her much good, since both the bra and cup sizes were too big for her, but it saved her from being braless that evening under her fancy gown!

But non-clothing stuff gets borrowed all the time. She is not big into jewelry or makeup, so on any occasion when we are going out and she needs any, she heads straight for MY jewelry box to find earrings and a necklace, and to my makeup kit for mascara and eye shadow along with my collection of brushes, etc.

I really can't fault her for digging into MY jewelry box, since half the things in there were gifts from her in the first place!

One thing I notice about our wardrobes that is the DEPTH of what I own. She has found a bra that is comfortable and does what she needs, so she owns a half dozen of them. All the same color and style and that is IT for bras.

While I, on the other hand, own pretty much 'one of everything' in my size. Underwire, strappless, cotton, sports, plain, lacy, black, beigh, blue, red, pink, padded, and just about every combination of the above (I've alwayst thought it was important to have the right bra for the right outfit). If we were closer in size, I think we'd have a 'whats hers is hers, and what it MINE is hers also' situation.
    Last edited by Cristi; 05-26-2008 at 10:39 AM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Only in my dreams!
    Vivian

Banned Read only
    Well! I'd sit that little hussy down and give her a good talking to if she's borrowing my beautiful expensive, hard earned personal stuff without asking...

Hmmmph!

This is the kinda thing that causes TRUST issues!

If I can't trust her to be open and honest with me about this, what else is she doing?

I'm heartbroken about this out and out betrayal of my privacy and personal space.

I just can't ever look at her the same way again!

It's another slide down the long slippery slope of acceptance and a guilt free life. And I'm just not ready for that!

OMG, girls, please help me with this almost insurmountable problem.

I'm at my wit's end!!!

(And almost out of pantyhose without runs, too!)

sniff!

My wife and I are close to the same size in most things. It is fun to share and it makes shopping easier.