Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wife borrows my clothes

We aren't the same size, so she doesn't borrow my clothes, but she does dig into my jewelry occasionally. Usually it doesn't come back either, but that's a small price to pay for her acceptance.

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    My SO and I are different sizes, but we share jewelry, accessories and makeup. I'm more than happy with this arrangement.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Sadly no

She's probably worn my panties from time to time.But in reality I'm the one who wears dresses and skirts in our house. She hasn't worn a dress or skirt since I can remember,or a pretty feminine nightie .Her standard response is," you wear what makes you comfortable ,I wear what makes me comfortable whats the problem."

When I told her she looked sexy in pretty nighties she said,so do you."

So I just except it as the way it is.

My SO and I are the same size top. So she borrows my things when we have somewhere to go. She says "You have such nice clothes!". But I am not allowed to wear her stuff, and I respect that most of the time. She has a cute top that I am in love with and always ask her if I can borrow it. That particular blouse she does let me borrow.

My wife has occasionally gotten runs in her panty-hose on the way out the door to one occasion or the other - I've always been more than happy to offer a pair of mine need to get out to replenish my stock though.

Our favourites we seem to only be able to get in the UK tho - very pretty with a straight or lacy line a little up the back of the leg with a little sparkly ornament at the top.

My wife wears my dresses to church!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I mentioned earlier that my wife has borrowed some of my clothes in the past. Several times one of her co-workers have commented on how cute this or that was, and my wife told them that it was something that her husband picked up. Then they would comment on what good taste he has, if they only knew. <lol>
    Dana Ryan

Smile

My wife and I are just beginning to share. She is coming along slowly to the idea of Elizabeth2- and that's just fine. We did nails for Sunday last night. She needed a slip and knee highs and found it quite convenient that I had them.

She bought new dresses the other day and we tried on clothes together. I love the closeness and intimacy of this new sisterhood.

sharring

Honest truth is, that's how all of this got started. My best friend's sister and my self were trying to put on a show for everybody else that was in our family group or clan so to say and we thought it would be funny if we swapped clothes. Everybody laughed and thougt it was funny,the only problem was I liked it. After that I started wearing her stuff all the time and the most amazing thing was she didn't even care. I MISS HER alot and wish she had not been so reckless in her life because she was truly one of the best friend's I ever had.

The only things we can share are the odd top, jacket or coat. Almost everything else fits only one of us.

I do keep finding her tops or jackets in my closet and she tells me that is so I can wear them whenever I want. What it really means is that she has run out of space and is using mine up as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wish i had a wife for that

Wish you knew how fortunate you are that she knows you are a CD and you wear femme clothes in front her presense. Phew! what luck. I would give half of my remaining life in exchange of a simple confession that "I am a CD" leave alone outing! That is something for your thought! Many of us live in a secretive world.

Good for you

Feel free to message me.x Natalie tv's Avatar
    i often share clothes with my wife, we also often share makeup.....i love it...
    [SIZE="5"]NAT.xx [/SIZE]

yes... i do...

[QUOTE=

Does anyone else lend their clothes to their wives or significant others?[/QUOTE]

my Ex and i shared outer clothing, but never undies.....

Me and my wife share tops, skirts and dresses. It is so much fun to be able to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love to be in that position where we swap our clothes. Wife is same size as in tops and slightly larger around the waist, but it doesn't matter that much size wise.

In a couple of weeks, I'm going to the urologist for a "procedure" and afterwards, I'll have to wear supportive underwear for a week (oh, dear! Whatever shall I do?). So I bought a new set of panties for the occasion and what did I find the other day but my wife borrowing a pair because hers were all in the laundry. She smirked and said, "Quid pro quo, Clarice."
    Last edited by VirginiaX23; 06-11-2008 at 09:47 AM. Reason: I left a letter out of the word "in"

Anything in the closet, makeup kit, dressers and jewelry is equally shared, as long as it fits. Her clothes are mostly too small for me, but some of my dresses fit her. I get a kick out of it when she is complimented in something of mine (or something I bought for her).

Dee

My Wife didn't even want to share the house with me when she found out i felt better in a dress than jeans...

Wife borrows my clothes

I wish I had a wife or girlfriend who I could share clothes with. I also think in would be fun and less stressful going clothes shopping.

My wife will only borrow something from me when she has to, such as hosiery or a skirt for an interview. Other than that, she leaves my things alone.

My wife has a much smaller physic than I do but my 16 year old daughter is now exactly my size. She's 6' tall wears size 11 shoes, and a 12 in pants, though she's a 36D bra size and I'm a 38B our tops are very close to the same size (L). I borrow her stuff a lot and visa versa, but the wife doesn't know.

My partner “J” a GG borrows lots of my clothes as I have a far more extensive wardrobe than her, I never borrow any of hers as her stuff is not as “girly “ as mine,
    We had a party a few weeks ago and her 19yr old nice came when the guests started to arrive she felt under dressed compared to some of the girls, So “J” took her up stairs to change when she came down she looked lovely all in white, when I said how nice she looked she smiled and said “ Their Katie’s”, That proved two things to me One, I don’t know what’s in my wardrobe, & Two, I dress far to young!