Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wife borrows my clothes

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar

wife borrows my clothes

My wife and I are the same size and she sometimes borrows my clothes, which is fine. She used to wear my clothes to work and she even wore a long blue dress of mine to funeral.

For company this Sunday she will be wearing a favorite jean skirt of mine. I am so jealous of her being able to do that and with me in my drab male blue jeans.

Does anyone else lend their clothes to their wives or significant others?

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    I don't have the "problem" of having a wife or SO to share clothes with.............but I wish I did !!!

I'd say, count yourself lucky.

Alana

My wife and I are not the same size, I wish we were, and I wish her "borrowing" was a problem. I'd love to have it. She does borrow make-up, and occassionally a wig or a pair of eyelashes. I love being able to assist her from time to time. Now if I could just figure out a way to get down to a size 8, size 7 shoe, and lose about 7 inches of height.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    When my dear late wife was alive we used to share lingerie! She always said that I had better taste in lingerie, because I preferred silk and satin and lace. But she did have some panties that I liked to borrow, and also an occasional bra. I wore a a larger bra usually, but if I wanted more cleavage I would wear one of hers.

Because she was Petite, and I am 5' 10" and weigh about 170, not many of her other clothes fit me. Of course, mine were too big for her!

I just wish she was still here to share with me!!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

I don't see a problem there, she may start dressing finer for you.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

We didn't used to be when i first started dressing,now as we are older we are the same size.We are always asking each other about clothes either on ebay or out shopping.We are building quite a collection,even though i still like to buy sexy ****ty clothes

Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Anne Meadows View Post
    ...Does anyone else lend their clothes to their wives or significant others?
    Lend? No because she takes what she wants. Then I have to hunt it down to get it back. Thankfully, we have different shoe and bottom sizes. Actually, I haven't got any complaints about this. We collaborate on tops and then buy them together.

She is too good to me.

Babette

What's sauce for the goose..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Smile

I am pretty certain this is going to happen when I move in with my girlfriend, on April 2nd. I wont have any complaints. Our shoes are different sizes. SO I wont have to hunt for those

I am looking forward to finally being able to share Karla with someone

The Unlucky
    My wife "borrows" my clothes all the time. I'll admit though, that when I open up my underwear drawer and all of my underwear is gone I get kinda annoyed cuz I don't have anything to wear...

Except for bra's, I never have to worry about her stealing my bra's cuz we're two WAY different sizes....

I actually like sharing clothes with my wife. It does me good when I go out, and if she is wearing something that is mine...it's our own little secret we can smile about.
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle Anise[/SIZE]

Sissy Maid of MsJanGG

www.flickr.com/jansplaytoy

Bre and I share clothes, sometimes we buy our outfits, knowing that it'll go into a community spot in the Closet. We don't share underthings,or shoes though.
    Find me on Facebook. I'm Princess Pink!

My wife and I are the same size in everything except shoes. So, we share all of our clothing and it's a lot of fun when we dress alike. We have matching nightgowns and we try to match with bra and panty colors. We will also wear jeans and the same top, but in different colors.

Yes, apart from shoes. We each have clothes that are agreed for exclusive use (she wouldn't want to wear my fetish gear anyway ;-]) but also a communal clothes pool.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    I let my SO borrow whatever she likes of my clothes but also respect her property. If I want to borrow anything (such as the wig I'm currently wearing), I'll jokingly say I'm "stealing" it but of course, she always gets it back and in great condition (I've trained and cut wigs professionally). We can share tops (me being busty helps with her wider frame) but not really bottoms. Underwear is not shared though I have lent her bras. Lingerie is not shared either as I love being able to give her the feeling of having her own things and not having to share mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Just one of the girls Rachel_CDS's Avatar
    My wife borrowed a gorgeous silk dress of mine for her birthday party. She looked lovely in it! I was really jealous that I couldn't wear it for the same occassion though!
    Sometimes I notice that some of my tops go missing & I later find them in her wardrobe. I don't mind though because it gives me an excuse to go out & buy something new!

Amazing Member
    I had a woman friend and with her not being much of a skirt wearer, at one point when we wanted to go out somewhere special, she had trouble finding a skirt or dress herself. So, I bought her a skirt, and also let her select from a bunch of mine. Eventually she settled on one of mine, a slim pencil skirt that was quite flattering on her, though just a little big. I must have been going through a very thin period or optimistic period about being thin when I bought it for myself, since today it is way too small. Anyway, we went out, and she looked good, and then returned it.
    Before this I had asked her if she would let me borrow any of her clothes to wear, if they fit and she said no. That appears to be a sensitive topic with many women. When I asked her further, if she would consider borrowing any of my fem clothes, she said she might, if she really liked them. But in this case, it was a matter of desperation, as the date approached and she had no way or time for buying a suitable skirt or dress for herself.
    Milton Berle once remarked of his last wife, that it was an advantage that they took the same dress size. I think this is rare if you are a fairly big guy. But obviously, it would be nice.

My wife and I share all of our clothing, jewelry, makeup, etc. She knows she can raid my closet anytime as I can hers. She does have some outfits that will not fit me at the waist.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Sasha, I read from your post that you are OK with sharing the clothes. The issue is an upcoming event where your wife can wear a favorite skirt and you are envious because you feel you cannot dress in front of these visitors.

Would you feel better about it if you explained this to you wife? She may not be aware of your feelings. Then she might choose to wear something else so as not to pour salt on the wound.
    Reine

My wife asks me all the time if I've got this or that to go with a given outfit she's trying to put together. It ticks her off when I do pull something out.

We can share tops and shoes.

my ex fiance was no where near the same size as me so we could never share clothes. didnt bother me much because her stuff was no where near as cute and sexy as my things

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    We share everything but bras and shoes, and it's a real money saver. I never buy anything without thinking of how Julie will look in it.

Hugs, Marci and Julie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I just wish i had someone special to share with
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes my wife sometimes will borrow my things And I hers
    Angie

Smile Wife and I share clothes and jewelry

[SIZE="4"]My wife and I share some clothing. She's never owned a lot of jewelry so she will wear mine. Yesterday, we went clothes shopping.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".