Thread: Did I, or Didn't I Have Them On ?

Did I, or Didn't I Have Them On ?

I just love wearing panties and often a bra under my regular guy clothes. When I go to work, I put the breast forms in in the morning, and remove them just as I get to work, and leave them in the car. After work, the first thing I do is pop them back in, and enjoy having boobs while driving home. I do this so often, it has become almost natural, and I sometimes forget I have them on. Which leads me to my concern that I think I actually stepped out of my car with them still in my bra. Here's what happened:

I was on my way home, when I saw my neighbor on the side of the road. Someone had bumped his car at a red light, and they were exchanging information. Being a good neighbor, I stopped to see if he needed any help. As I approched him, he seemed a little strange, like he didn't want to look at me face to face. I thought he was just a little concerned about the accident, so I left it at that. The damage wasn't bad, so after he said he was OK, I left.

Two days later, I started thinking about the event, and realized I may have forgotten to take the brest forms off before I got out of my car. Honestly, I can't remember. That may have been the reason he was acting like he was. So here is the queston:

How do I find out if I was wearing the boobs, and if so, did he notice? I don't remember if I took them out or not. I can't just go up to him and ask him, "Did you notice if I had boobs the day you had your accident?". But if I was wearing them, I feel I need to explain or apologize to him for making him feel uncomfortable.

My wife has often told me something like this would happen sooner or later, especially if I am pre-occupied with something. Wearing them so much, I tend to forget I have them on. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks girlfriends,

Lori Ann
    Last edited by Lori Ann; 03-22-2008 at 08:52 AM.

Hi Lori: I'm no expert but something similar happened to me once. I forgot to remove makeup (lipstick, eye shadow) and stopped to get fuel at the local fuel station. The clerk looked at me and smiled sort of weird. This is a very small town here and everybody knows everybody else. She never said anything to me, nor I to her. Nothing has changed, she behaves the same way towards me as she always did. If I were you I wouldn't worry. Just let it play out and if need be deal with it if and or when the time comes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    Luv Jamie

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Did I or didn't I have them on?

If you did he probably didn't notice. I would think that he was acting strange because he did not want you to notice his breast forms and eye makeup and the heels he had on. Just a thought, and what would it matter if he did notice your boobs?

Great story, I have no experience with that problem I never go out. I am happy your SO is involved with your crossdressing. Maybe he was to ashamed to ask you what size forms and where you got them.

By the way what size and where did you get them? I have no shame.

Joan Lea

don'y worry about it . until he says anything . sorry i can see the funny side of that. being full time once i pop them in they stay there until bed time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't say anything. It is in his court now. If he feels the need to ask you he will. And don't apologize for being who you are. I get in several arguments with my wife, family, and friends and I have never nor will I ever apologize that I crossdress or that they may see something that they don't like.

Amber
    “But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy.”
    ― Ellen Wittlinger,

"we could mix all three, the two gendered and the one non-gendered, "she", "he", and "it", to make "shi...". No, nevermind, that won't work either... "
    Alimarx SDMB 2004

You,ll have to wait and see.what are you going to say if you asked him and he said yes.

Tell him you had a chest infection that left you a bit swollen

He just had his car bumped so maybe he wasn't thinking about you boobs hun.
    Angie

Just go talk to him about something and see if he brings it up, just be ready to explain. If he does not talk to you then you have a pretty good Idea he did notice.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I was wearing a favorite pair of vintage panties last night, when a female friend called and wanted me to meet her out at a local bar. I was almost out the door when I said ooops, I still have on my sexy black nylon panties which would have been obvious if we ended up fooling around. I had to come back in and change my panties to a black microfiber bikini brief that can probably pass for a mens pair of bikini underwear ( except for that cotton crotch panel ) But there have been times that I brought a woman home from the local bar and I was wearing my sexy panties. You just have to remember what panties you have on under your jeans, or else your date is going to remind you. I'm trying to get into her panties without having to explain how she got into mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Ann View Post
    How do I find out if I was wearing the boobs, and if so, did he notice? I don't remember if I took them out or not. I can't just go up to him and ask him, "Did you notice if I had boobs the day you had your accident?". But if I was wearing them, I feel I need to explain or apologize to him for making him feel uncomfortable.

My wife has often told me something like this would happen sooner or later, especially if I am pre-occupied with something. Wearing them so much, I tend to forget I have them on. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks girlfriends,

Lori Ann
    Next time you see him, remind him you stopped by to check on him and then say something like: "I have been practicing to dress like a woman because I've been invited to this party and I want to go in drag. Gonna knock 'em dead too." and smile.

See what his reaction is. If he laughs with you, as has happened to me on occasion, then ask him: "Do you remember if I had on my artificial boobs that day or not?"

And go from there. It's worked for me.

Lori, it never happened to me (yet) but if it did I would just wait it out until the neighbor said something. If nothing was ever said I wouldn't worry too much about it. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post
    Lori, it never happened to me (yet) but if it did I would just wait it out until the neighbor said something. If nothing was ever said I wouldn't worry too much about it. Luv and Jill
    I agree. I know that my neighbor, and then his wife (I think he told her) have seen me dressed, but neither one has acted any different when the see me in drag. They know me as a person, not one sex or the other. Just forget it. If he does say something, deal with it at that time according to how the conversation is going.

don't worry about it If and that is a big if he noticed he'll never say anything and if he does Highly doubtful deny.
    Actually it might be kind of funny if he said to you "Hey, did I see you with Boobs the other day?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

its called paranioa ! why worry whats dones done - in regards to wearing ggs underwear under male clothes i do sometimes but never for work for some reason - but i have just bought a 10 pack of femme panties through a catologue and i'm seriously thinking of fazing my male pants out and just wearing femme ones permanently - i mean who would know ?

I suppose whether or not he noticed, depends on what you were wearing OVER the bra and BF's. A white t-shirt might be a problem. A ski parka might not be.

In any case, you do nothing unless and until he says something.

Did I????

Hi Lori, I kinda know where you are coming from as I wear my bra everyday with my forms( C cup) Like you it seems so natural now for me to have a chest that when I don't I actually don't feel right. As far as the neighbor, play it by ear, whats' done is done!!!!! Don't feel ashamed or embarrassed as to who you are, you have support here and at home.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

neighbor knows

My neighbors Nice elderly couple (not that I am young) know and think it is cool.
    I often scurry from house to work shed in some form of "Fem"
    They have seen me in full regalia and are OK. Wife is the one that is not thrilled any more used to be though,,OH Well
    JoanAz

Careful I bite <3
    Yeah definately keep in mind how obvious the clothing you were wearing could have made it. Even a sports coat can do a good job of hiding some moderate sized breasts or at least make people take a second look to make sure they saw anything. Stay calm and just be friendly. Just don't shock the poor man any more until he can at least talk about it

Barbara
    Hav eto admit I have also done that type of thing, makes you wonder what others are wondering. Just let it go and see what, if anything changes. At the least, keep enjoying.

ps... I tend to do this with heels...
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Put everything in perspective.

First off, what could you say to him that wouldn't make he feel strange? I'm sorry that I shocked you while wearing my boobs. I forgot to take my boobs out before talking with you. No matter how you say it, he is going to feel strange talking with a guy with boobs.

Secondly, he was preoccupied and he is going to wonder. What was strange about you that day? Men don't notice too much. Even if he did who's going to believe him. He isn't going to say a word. He doesn't want to feel like he needs committing because he is seeing things that aren't there. Or are they?

Relax, if he says something then come clean. Otherwise, it's over. If he even noticed then he will wonder if he was right or not. Eventually it becomes a non-issue.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    its in the past and you cant change that so move on and dont worry about something you cant change

does he still talk to you???
    if he askes then tell the truth,,your still the same person he knew b4 he seen you with boobs