Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Support

Need Support

Hi guys. I know I havent been around. I'm still not doin so great. I am haing trouble walking, writing, spelling, and I can't tie my shoes. They are sending physical therapists to my houdse three times a week to help me. What I need support on is something entrirely different though. As m0st of you know I have two dogs. Dew and Van. Van is 14 years old and I havew had him since he was 5 weeks old. He is my very best friend. Dew came to see me in the hospotal because he is small and therefore more portable. But Van is truly my baby. I have had him for half my life. He is the only animal I ever had that was truly mine and mine alone and he saw me through many rough tiumes in my life. Well, he's sick. He has been on heart and arthrituts drugs for awhile now because he is just winding down. Now he is having trouble walking and he peed in the house because he couldnt walk to get outside initime. All he does is pant and pant and that is a sign that his heart is in trouble again. Please keep Van and I in your heart and prayers as I take him to the vet. We are actually going to see if we can get my vet to make a house call since he loves Van so much and I am recooperating and am not up to going out a lot yet. I'm afraid it is getting to be that time I have been dreading ever since I found out that Van had a heart condition. I'm crying typing this. I don't want to lose my best friend. I sdont think I could bear it right now. Especially since I made a promise to Van years ag that I would hold him and look directly into his eyes as they stuck the needle in his arm. I want his last thing to see on earth to be my face loving him. So please everyone, keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I'm not ready. Love always, Taylor

Taylor, I'm so sorry to hear that. Van sounds like a wonderful friend. I hope everything works out for the best.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

I'm keeping you both in my thoughts Taylor.
    Story of my life –>

Taylor, I am sorry to hear about your best friend. I do know how it is and how hard it is. I will pray for both of you right now, but please think of van at this point, he needs you and you need him, but you don't want your best friend to be in pain. GOD, Please bless Taylor and Van in their time of need, show them both the LOVE they both need at this point in time and GOD we Thank you for bringing Taylor back to us. AMEN!!!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Taylor, I wish you all the strength with Van today.
    I do really know how hard this is yet Van got to live the perfect life with you and because of you. There is no one else on this earth that loved him as much as you do, and he couldn't have gotten that from anyone else.
    With our beloved companions it is not the quanity of life they know. It is the quality and he got the best of that with you. His entire life he has been so happy to have had you as his mate that he is content and feels your love for him. He only knows he is old and loved so much, his own happiness keeps him from pain.

Please, take that with you because it is true, your tears will comfort him and if he could talk he would comfort you and tell you he loves you very much and its okay, he had a long life full of love that few ever get to have.

Big huge hugs to you both, it hurts so much to hear yet you both are in my heart of hearts always.

WasPookie
    The Dream Factory screwed up again. ~kerrianna~

The couple rented the room, and the fish do not like me anymore.
    The fishes name was george and he still liked me because I always give him cherios in the mornings.
    By the way the fish are no longer mad and me and the couple had a great wedding.
    ~brendaisagirl~

Taylor i am so sorry to hear about van i will keep you both in my thoughts

Taylor, I will light a candle for him....sending him good energy and love.....and to you, as well.....Hang in there, dude......Big Hug, **Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

Ya in my thoughts hun as ever (((((((((taylor)))))))) xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Taylor, I will light a candle for him....sending him good energy and love.....and to you, as well.....Hang in there, dude......Big Hug, **Trey**
    I've still got some from the last box.

xx
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I've still got some from the last box.
    Ah, you do candles, too? Mine is burning as we speak....white for healing.....
    Ever The Opportunist

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Sorry about your pup Taylor.You guys are in my cauldron care. Please hang in there.

Awww, Taylor hon, I'm so sorry. I know what that's like. Even at the best of times it's so hard and painful, and I know you don't have much strength for it right now.

I'm praying that Van can be ok and feeling fine enough for awhile so you can get better and be able to spend some more time with him.

But you know it's going to hurt, no matter what, no matter when. I really hope you do get the vet to come to your house. We had a wonderful friend of 17 years who one day couldn't get back on his feet and we knew it was finally time, and we were lucky enough the vet was willing to come down to our house and let us say goodbye at home, like you promised Van holding him and looking into his eyes. Still hurts like sht though. Even today I get sad and weepy thinking about it.

I'm so sorry this is happening right now hon. You both are truly in my thoughts and prayers.

Our animal friends often take on our own pain. Maybe Van is kind of doing that. My wish is that you both feel better soon and get to enjoy some more time together.

And for now, huggggggggggggs for you and Van.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

awww Taylor you and Van are in my heart and prayers tonight. *hugs*

Van will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers tonight. I hope everything works out.
    [SIZE=2]"Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]SSC[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]2012[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]SWK![/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    Shaun
    [/SIZE]

dear Taylor,
    i am so sad to hear of your friend's travail.
    i lift you both up in prayer right now and join with the other dear ones here in lighting a candle.
    i regret i never had the chance to know you or follow your progress being rather new here but your presence has been everywhere in this family and the love being shared has been so illuminating, it helped show that this is a place i wish to spend much time.
    your improvement has been inspiring! and yet i send you warms hugs and fuzzies for increased strength and endurance
    we are with you.
    your promise to be with Van at the end touched me deeply. for just today i found a note from my little angel saying how much she misses her orange tabby who, we shared his final moments, looking eye to eye even as you said as the needle went in, two februarys ago. it was such a challenge to her to accept that sparing him unendurabe pain was the compassionate thing to do.
    i am with you in your pain, dear taylor.
    even though new, may i take a place near the end of the line of your well wishers and offer you my love and support?
    and love and support for your dear, little one.
    God bless you sweet Taylor.
    love,
    jessie
    Last edited by jessielee; 04-08-2008 at 10:28 PM. Reason: forgot a thought
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Taylor, I'm so sorry to hear about your pal, Van. Prayers for both of you are heaven bound.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Taylor, I am so sorry to hear about Van...Kerrianna's post pretty well sums up how I feel towards our 4 legged friends and companions. My thoughts at this time are positive for both you and Van. Take care Taylor...you to Van
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

The Green Hills of Heaven

Taylor,
    My thoughts are with you and your sweet Van. If he must leave you soon, don't grieve too long. Rest assured that when Van paws at Heaven's door and goes through, he will never forget you. You will see him again.
    My twenty pound Coon cat had to go through the door, a little over a year ago. He'll be one of my rewards for a good life when I pass beyond this pale.
    Channel your love for Van into your own recovery and get well soon.

Huntress

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Taylor,

I am so sorry to hear about van. Prayers and hugs for both of you.
    Dana Ryan

Taylor I;m sorry to here about Van my prayers are for both of you. Ilove animals sometimes more than humans. I Know what you are going thru lost some good friends myself.
    I will follow my heart

Taylor
    Thinking about you and Van. I know how hard it is to say goodbye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know how hard this is. Thinking of you and your special friend.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Biggest Hugs and Lots of Love

coming your way, TAYLOR!! It really stinks, I know, as I watch my 3 dogs sleeping peacefully with Karen on our bed right now! Wish it was different, dang, why can't we all be immortal!!

Praying it all works out!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

I'll send positive thoughts your way, Taylor. For you and Van.
    Reine

Taylor,

Animals are as much as part of out lives as humans. I view my animals like part of my family. My dogs love me unconditionally unlike most people. I have a little magnet above my desk that says " If your dog thinks your the best, don't seek a second opinion". I feel your pain as I recently had to put a dog down due to a fatal disease. My thoughts are with you.

Love Stephanie