Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I cheated death

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Kieron,

So basically what you are saying is we're GONNA see how long I can keep a good man down huh? ROFLMAO now.

Taylor,

So, where are you taking me on this date? I need to start shopping for an appropriate outfit for my man.

Emily Ann
    Well you mentioned the date in the first place i just held you to it....best let him get his strength back first though, i have a feeling he's gonna need it

Gold Member
    Well Taylor it looks like you pulled through. I knew you would make it.

Being a man of the Martial Arts as you are, I always knew you were more of the tough guy, and now, you kicked the ass of man's greatest foe.

Keep fighting! Dude you can overcome anything!

And you do have one tiny chore when you have plenty of time and energy, reading all the responses in the thread "Taylor" I am sure you have seen it.

Welcome back good sir.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Talking :does happy dance:

Dude, it's so great you're back! We were all wicked worried. You just keep resting up, you'll get your strength back before you know it. Glad you're back...
    [SIZE=2]"Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]SSC[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]2012[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]SWK![/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    Shaun
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Good to see you!
    Your a tough bloke.

Great to see you back Taylor! I'm new but then again you most likely figured that out huh! I'm glad you pulled through.
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

girl next door
    This just made may day/week/month!!

Like hundreds of others, I'm so thrilled to hear of your progress. We'll continue to pray for you and look forward to seeing you around here a bit more often! YAAAAY!

xoxo

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Platinum Member
    just sooooooooooo cool to have you back............welcome home.........

Welcome Home Taylor

its great to see your here
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Welcome back, bro!
    Trevor and I were so worried.. but we're so happy you're better, and back at home.. that's awesome, man!
    *tight hugs*

I KNEW you could do it!
    Do you remember back when you told me I was the strongest guy you know?.. well, you're one of the strongest guys I know, too! you're a little fighter, that's for sure!

Much Love, buddy.

- Dominic

I'm not generally an emotional person, but wow. I almost choked up when I saw this thread. I'm glad you are ok Taylor
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."- Oscar Wilde

Hey great to see ya Dude knew ya could do it and never stopped thinking about ya Hun so pleased ya back and at home xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Short update. I am stilll not doing well at all. My liver had started failing along with my kidneys when I was in the coma. Well, we thought it was better but I guess not. I am very jaundiced. The whites of my eyes are yellow as yolk right now. I went to the doc today for tests. Obviously my liver is breaking down again. Please keep me in your thoughts because I dont want to go back into the hospital again. Also they think I may have caught a staph infection from the hospital because I have beeen eating and drinking and have still lost 15 pounds this week from diahrhea every 15 minutes.. I'm very weak and beign online is just too hard for me. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging though. Anyway, I'm gonna copy and paste this to put on my personal site too. I lvoe you all dearly. Thanks for being such wonderful friends.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor105 View Post
    Short update. I am stilll not doing well at all. My liver had started failing along with my kidneys when I was in the coma. Well, we thought it was better but I guess not. I am very jaundiced. The whites of my eyes are yellow as yolk right now. I went to the doc today for tests. Obviously my liver is breaking down again. Please keep me in your thoughts because I dont want to go back into the hospital again. Also they think I may have caught a staph infection from the hospital because I have beeen eating and drinking and have still lost 15 pounds this week from diahrhea every 15 minutes.. I'm very weak and beign online is just too hard for me. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging though. Anyway, I'm gonna copy and paste this to put on my personal site too. I lvoe you all dearly. Thanks for being such wonderful friends.
    Keep fighting Taylor.....you will win the fight, just stay strong dude! we are here waiting for you...dont worry about not being able to post much just get better for us

Oh no.... I'm so sorry to hear that Taylor. I will be thinking of you and sending you good energy bro. **hugs** You're a strong guy and I know you can beat this. Keep fighting, hon.

Oh man, that's just awful.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts Taylor.
    Story of my life –>

Still praying hard for you bro. I hope your liver comes back soon and you stay outta the hospital.

Gold Member
    Well you ARE doing better than what you were.
    I guess this is a very scary time for you.

I still think you will pull thru this just fine, but it will take time.
    And Mr Taylor, please take care of yourself as best as you can.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Keep fighting, Taylor, we're here for you, BRO!!

Just get well, do what you gotta do, Man!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Hope you are sppn on the mead again Taylor,
    :hugs

Be good to everyone on the way up, you never know who you will meet on the way down.

((((((((((((((((Taylor)))))))))))))))))))))) I'm sending you loads of positive healing energy sweets. You're always in my thoughts hun XX Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Taylor.....hang in there man, we are all here for you and all praying for you!! You cheated Death already, dude, you can do anything you put your mind to and I know you can get better - it will take time and you will need to be careful and go slow, but I KNOW you can do this bro This is just a hiccup because you have been through the mill and your body is trying hard to heal and do what it needs to do - all I can say dude is give your body the love and respect it deserves, take care of yourself bro, okay?? Give yourself whatever it is you need to heal, and we are all here if you need us or anything

Daniel
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Rest and take care of yourself, Taylor. Don't worry about us, we'll be here waiting, hoping and thinking of you.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Taylor thanks for updating us.

Maybe you did jump up too soon. You surprised all of us by how fast you got yourself up and home after what you've gone through. If you need to go back to the hospital it won't be the worst thing. I know it might seem like a really scary place right now, because of all you have been through, but remember, those guys were a big part of getting you back on your feet.

Please try to stay positive kiddo. This is the hardest time of any recovery, putting it all back together again. You've done super so far. I hope your liver gets what it needs to take that yellow out of your eyes.

Praying for you still mister. We knew it wasn't going to be an easy climb for you.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    Taylor small steps......but keep on steppen..............

Hang in there Taylor

We are all with you
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations