Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I cheated death

Hey Tay.....Good to hear from you again.....Am sending you lots of good energy....Hang in there, dude.... **Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

I know it's a long haul my friend. The energies are being sent to you. Do your best, take your time and above all get well. We all love you Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Welcome back

[SIZE="4"]So happy you're back.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Platinum Member
    From Taylor's site
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor
    Hi Guyz! Me again. Taylor wanted you to know that he hasn't been feeling up to posting but wanted to keep you in the loop. We return to the doc Tuesday to get blood test results. Taylor's appetite has been quite good....keepin' me hoppin' from the kitchen and back (LOL). But skin coloring is a bit yellow (eyes too) and still in quite a bit of discomfort and pain. I try to encourage Taylor to get online and I know he doesn't feel good becuz it's very unusual to see the computer sitting by so idly.
    Anyway, thanks for keeping tuned in. Taylor loves you all and we're hoping things will get better soon. Keep the prayers coming! Taylor says,
    "I'm thankful to God for all of my online family. You all have no idea how precious you are to me. My desire to fight is much stronger because I know so many people are pulling for me. I don't want to disappoint you."

I'm really glad you're back, I've been very worried. Take it slow, I'll see you when I see you
    ~Deron~

Hey, Taylor, thinking of you today!! Big Hugs, hoping you are feeling better and getting the nasty bad germs out of your body!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Well my prayer partners have put you back on the list dude. Just don't rush too fast, give God time to tie up the loose ends.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! That's V.V. GOOD news to come back to!! Great to see you're back with us Taylor and
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

Lord of the Toesocks Fire Falcon's Avatar
    Aww, I'm glad to see this post after reading the sticky...

I'm new, so I don't really know you like everyone else does Taylor, but I'm really glad to see that you've pulled through. Keep getting better, and many blessings to you and your family.

Platinum Member
    just found a message on Taylors site

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor
    I guess since I was just curious about ehat thwas going on online I thought I might answer this one myself. I'm not as sick as I was when I first came home but I am stilll pretty much bed ridden. Getting up to the computer is a chore so it's gyour lucky day that I am answering this. hehe My skin is very pale and my whites oif my eyes are still yelloow. I am having tons of pain in my feet and trying to walk as much as I can. Byt walking is very difficult for me. I have to consciously tell my brain which foot to push forward and if I dont I mihg tdouble stwp with the same foot and lose my balance. Writing and spelling are still not easy. Typing is so hard. I see the doc dotomorroow. We find out the re****s on my most recent blood and fecal samples. I am very weak and in a lot of pain. I need help with almost everything including getting out of the tub which is embarrassing as all get out. I neeed some independance but so far I am not ready to have any. My hair is vfalling out in patches and it is so ugly. The doc says it's cuz of my liver but it will grow back soon. It's a good thing I love hats. Anyway, I think of you all constantly. I'm sorry I am not better enough to get onlibne all the time. I love you all. Thanks for asking about my well being. Love, Taylor
    Anyone who has his site, Wanna go slap him for getting outta bed? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    just found a message on Taylors site
    Anyone who has his site, Wanna go slap him for getting outta bed? lol
    You'd have to deal with the vicious Dew to get that in, I doubt lil' Dew would let anyone near Taylor right now! Go check the vids - he's a growly fart!

[SIZE="1"]Dew, not Taylor....I think [/SIZE]
    The Dream Factory screwed up again. ~kerrianna~

The couple rented the room, and the fish do not like me anymore.
    The fishes name was george and he still liked me because I always give him cherios in the mornings.
    By the way the fish are no longer mad and me and the couple had a great wedding.
    ~brendaisagirl~

Aww, Taylor, your beauty and strength comes from within, Dude!!

And get used to the bald, it's beautiful, you know!!
    At least your's will grow back, many men your age don't have that comfort, it's gone, it's gone!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Well, my hair has bald spots in the back and I'm just glad I can't see it!! LOL But my liver is getting more and more better everyday so my hair isn't falling out as bad as it was.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    Taylor I am so glad to hear you are well on the mend , I as so many others were very worried to say the least. Welcome back brother.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Thanks Victoria Anne!! I am glad to be back too!!