Thread: Finding an accepting woman

Finding an accepting woman

I met a lady on an Internet dating site and after speaking to her for an hour, I told her I'm a tranny. Far from hanging up on the phone she asked me where I buy my skirts, make up, etc.

I was staggered. To meet a woman like that would be a dream come true. I told her I want a female friend to go out dressed with. Hopefully romance too. I hope we will have a relationship.

And she works for AVON. And she said she'd help me apply my make up. GOD, I AM IN HEAVEN.

Thats great. just take it small steps at a time and let things develop naturally.

The worse thing you can do is frighten her off by smothering her.

I really hope this relationship becomes all you wish for.

Huggzzz

Xx Vicky xX

Well you sure are going to have a good first meeting, I hope it goes well for you.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Just don't rush anything, let it progress at her speed. And congrats !

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Good luck! Just follow the other's advice and take things nice a slow...
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle Anise[/SIZE]

Sissy Maid of MsJanGG

www.flickr.com/jansplaytoy

Congratulations! I hope you will get along well with your lady friend. Let us know how it works out. I am lucky too - I have a gf who is very supportive of my cross-dressing and she makes me up too .. lol!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Wow, good luck! She sounds like a keeper! Please let us know how it's going!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

This woman said she wants to make love to me while I'm wearing fishnet stockings. I think she is more eager than me. Loves the thought of me being a tranny. ;p

Maybe she might be too hot to handle.

I said I will wear the fishnets, if you wear 'em too.

LOL. I am gonna persuade her to post but she won't. LOL. I will try to get her on. She loves you guys. :P

I'm very happy for you both. I'm also hopeful that once the "novelty" disappears, you two will be closer.

I've been on both sides of the supportive/non-supportive SO fence. Believe me, supportive is better *lol* Like you, I met my current SO online and like you, I decided to be upfront about my special side (having learned that lesson the hard way in a previous relationship). She's been nothing but terrific.

I hope we get to hear from your friend. Encouraging GGs are treasures to savor.

xxx

An Avon Lady?

Blimey! That's like the CD equivalent of a Lingerie model! Wow.

Yeah an Avon lady. She's fascinated by men who dress. She's been asking about all things, like the panties I wear and stuff. She doesn't sound perverted, she's just curious. I can wait to meet up. Thanks so much for your kind comments.

I envy men on here who have understanding wives who let them dress in the house.

Yeah and Avon lady. She's fascinated by men who dress. She's been asking about all things, like the panties I wear and stuff. She doesn't sound perverted, she's just curious. I can wait to meet up. Thanks so much for your kind comments.

I envy men on here who have understanding wives who let them dress in the house.

You're welcome. How do you know she is really a sexy Avon lady and not a hairy linebacker called Bubha?

lol york. I can tell from her voice.

Good luck!! I hope it works for you and becomes all that you and her have hoped for.
    Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

Women tend to be rather accepting when we talk to them, at least that's what I was witnessing each time I did a coming out...

Some friends also noticed the same attitude from women when they told them that they were crossdressers.

But
    Finding accepting women
    doesn't mean finding partners other than for pure friendship... Transforming this relationship into love remains as hard as for an hetero sexual encounter... (which it remains from a biological point of view )

One point though, almost all women whom I did come out to told me that if they had discovered that their husband was a crossdresser, they would have thrown them out of the house...

That should encourage crossdressers to talk to women about their "femme side" quite early even before engaging in a seduction process ... Chances are that the person will at least act friendly... Then it will be a matter of developping a loving relationship...

Eugenie

I am also lucky as you. After several wrong tries, I married a woman who completely supports my crossdressing and even appeared on television with me as a pair of women on a quiz show. We've been married 10 years. In fact, the dress I am wearing in this photo is the one she was wearing the night I proposed. (We have both lost weight since.)
    http://kdcleve.blogspot.com/

[SIZE=3]Kathryn in Saint Petersburg FL[/SIZE]
    http://kdcleve.blogspot.com/