Thread: my partner cross dresses

my partner cross dresses

hi iam new on here, my partner cross dresses and we have a lot of fun together.. at home in private.

As i am a beauty fashion stylist and own my own salon i have been able to help him with his fashion sense makeup and other womanly attributes to perfect his look.

What i would like to know is this.. where could he go for evenings out and feel comfortable, and also i have enjoyed the transformation and help i have gave him and was looking for advice on how i could proffesionally help other men to acomplish a perfect female look as i have with him, this really interest me and i would be so gratefull for any help or advice you could give us, we would like to make some friends to be able to explore his desire.

many thanks buttercup

Buttercup where are you located ? That's a start.
    Thanks
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

essex, he isnt ready to be completely honest with himself any help willl be appreciated, but i myself am looking to help other men do u think i will get any joy on here?

Buttercup, I think most urban areas will have the kinds of places you are looking for....but as Tommi asks, "Where ya at?"

Quote Originally Posted by tracigirl_tv View Post
    Buttercup, I think most urban areas will have the kinds of places you are looking for....but as Tommi asks, "Where ya at?"
    trying to get advice for my partner, i am the one who is investigating for him his at work today and i said i was going to get on line and see what happens

Hello Buttercup, can you be a little more specific, there's several Essex's around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Linda1114 View Post
    Hello Buttercup, can you be a little more specific, there's several Essex's around the world
    essex south east uk

If he presents well then anywhere out will do. Take him for a cuppa or a pint just maybe not at your local

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Do a search for UK CD support groups. we have many here in the USA, with the biggest called "Tri-Ess". Not only will you find others but they have group outings and such.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Make sure he signs up here. There are load of ideas in the minds of everybody here (well, at least most )
    Drumming, My other hobby

a long way from me unfortunately .... but who knows. If you would care to PM me, perhaps we can set up some dialogue

Mitch

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Butter cup ., take a look at Pink Punters in Milton Keynes near Bedford .
    They have a brilliant club apparently and a hotel just across the road . You,ll have to book in advance tho , as its extremely popular . ...thinking of going myself

www.pinkpunters.com

Hi Jane,
    Getting CDs to come to your for help with their makeup and dressing is easy peasy. I advertised on a site called TV Chix and I couldn't keep up with the work load. I met lots of really great gals, (quite a few pervs as well but there you go). It was great fun and we made lots of new friends. The reason that I was so successful was because I was amongst the few who didn't exploit CDs I charged them exactly the same as a GG would pay at a Salon in Grimsby which at the time was £15. I not only gave them value for money I gave them my time. I did pics, I helped with wigs and makeup skills, I took them shopping and I listened to them etc etc etc. It was really hard work, very demanding but really good fun. A little different to doing GGs because to be honest what I found at any rate was that CDs not only want a makeover they want your advice, approval, support, time, conversation. In short they are a whole lot more demanding than your average GG, but a hell of a lot more appreciative of the time and effort that you give to them. I have never had a job that has drained me of so much energy, but then I have never had one that has been so rewarding and fullfilling.

If your really serious about helping others I am sure you wont be short of takers although not many will visit your salon. I am sure you will find it a very worthwhile and fulfilling venture and I wish you the best of luck.
    Bev
    Last edited by Bev06 GG; 03-26-2008 at 03:59 PM.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Try doing a search for Beaumont society in uk.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Hi Jane,
    Getting CDs to come to your for help with their makeup and dressing is easy peasy. I advertised on a site called TV Chix and I couldn't keep up with the work load. I met lots of really great gals, (quite a few pervs as well but there you go). It was great fun and we made lots of new friends. The reason that I was so successful was because I was amongst the few who didn't exploit CDs I charged them exactly the same as a GG would pay at a Salon in Grimsby which at the time was £15. I not only gave them value for money I gave them my time. I did pics, I helped with wigs and makeup skills, I took them shopping and I listened to them etc etc etc. It was really hard work, very demanding but really good fun. A little different to doing GGs because to be honest what I found at any rate was that CDs not only want a makeover they want your advice, approval, support, time, conversation. In short they are a whole lot more demanding than your average GG, but a hell of a lot more appreciative of the time and effort that you give to them. I have never had a job that has drained me of so much energy, but then I have never had one that has been so rewarding and fullfilling.

If your really serious about helping others I am sure you wont be short of takers although not many will visit your salon. I am sure you will find it a very worthwhile and fulfilling venture and I wish you the best of luck.
    Bev
    bev thanks i was overwhelmed with your advice and kindness, i will investigate on the site u advised me on, thank u again and i wish u well. jX

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    Do a search for UK CD support groups. we have many here in the USA, with the biggest called "Tri-Ess". Not only will you find others but they have group outings and such.
    thank u joanne yr help and avice was much appreciated jx

Sorry Buttercup I can't help, Milwaukee is just a wee bit further than spitting distance from Essex. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by buttercupjayne View Post
    As i am a beauty fashion stylist and own my own salon i have been able to help him with his fashion sense makeup and other womanly attributes to perfect his look.

buttercup
    Umm, do you have an older sister ?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Jayne

Aside from the fact that your SO is a very lucky guy, I have some info for u.
    As for where the 2 of u should go out; don't ask us, ask him! Only he knows how confortable he is with his fem looks!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just get started

I'm NO expert because I've only been out a few times myself. But I've enjoyed each adventure.

With your support, I would expect she'd make the move out without too much effort. Start simple. A short drive. A secluded place to get out an walk around a little. I'd think a quiet town with some artsy shops would be safe, fun, and maybe even supportive!

Just get in the game.

And by the way, I'd think that right now is a GREAT time to start a CD support business. With the support we are getting from forums like this, slowly changing laws protecting various levels of transgenderism, polite gals like us showing the fashion providers we have money to spend, more frequent "normal" representation in movies, televison, and Oprah-like thinking (God this is a long sentence) you may be on the ground floor of a burgeoning market!

I'm interested in Jane's comments about how needy we can be, but I guess it makes sense. A little over-reaction on something new is to be expected. But to Jayne and Bev06, THANK YOU!!!!

Hugs
    Kathleen Ann
    Last edited by Kathleen Ann Trees; 03-27-2008 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Name correction

post a pic of him so we can all see

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buttercupjayne View Post
    What i would like to know is this.. where could he go for evenings out and feel comfortable, ................

many thanks buttercup
    Hi Buttercup,

check out this yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/foxyfriendsuk/
    They used to be based out of the Fox & Hounds, Little Bromley Manningtree off A120 though I believe they now meet at the Freedom Bar in Colchester. Either way, you'll find lots of girls on that group who are local to Essex and Suffolk.

Hugs

Kay

Smile hi and welcome

nice to know your other half has your support. makes you a better person. i too am in essex. on the coast. what about you too.

love
    soophieuk
    X