Thread: Anyone reccomend a therapist near Portland, Or?

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar

Anyone reccomend a therapist near Portland, Or?

Ok...given my track record thus far for posting in the wrong forums, i hope this one is in the right place.

That being said, well, the question is the title. I want to start anew in Portland, and the first step is in finding a good therapist. I would like to be able to start school in the fall, as well as many other facets of my life, as Terri. I also dont want to take the risks of self medicating, and would prefer to do this the correct way, ie therapist----->endocrinologist---->hormone therapy.

Thanks in advance, Terri.

PS...was everyone simultaneously excited and nervous when they were finally going to make that first phone call?

Hi Rocker!
    Reid Vandenberg is a great therapist in Portland. He is also a transman, so knows a lot of what we go through-

Nicole
    Always fill your own cup first...

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar
    Thank you, thank you, and thanks again.

Terri