Thread: Sally Hansen's: It's not just for legs!

Sally Hansen's: It's not just for legs!

Hi Girls!! This is my first post, and I just wanted to share with you something that I found out just recently....
    I'd bought this stuff called "Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs" for my girlfriend, and she hated the stuff... said it rubbed off, smelled kinda funny, etc. etc.
    So there it sat in the medicine cabinet for a month, then as I was doing my "transformation" as they say in the Tri-Ess I realized all my beard cover was gone. I'm one of those people that no matter how much I shave the dark hairs are visible under the skin of my chinny-chin-chin, and neck, and mouth, etc. etc. After a few moments of deliberation, I held my breath, shut my eyes and gave the spray a good squeeze.
    Lo and behold my beard shadow was gone! And the stuff doesn't smell have as bad as the beard cover I was using, and is roughly the same color as my foundation (which is more than can be said for the beard cover, which is orange, and turns my foundation into an orange sludge that hangs from my chin).
    If you girls are anything like me, this stuff is like the second coming as far as importance to your alter-ego. And the best part is that it can be picked up at your local Target for about five bucks for a small can and ten bucks for a big one (in case you want your whole body to match). Just thought you'd like to know....

Love,
    Shy Charlotte

We Girls Gotta Stick Together

Sounds like an interesting thing to try.

How did the makeup go on after the spray on stuff?

- Dina
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up Just tried it

I went with a powder foundation over the Hansen's and it went over pretty well. The foundation I used was a white shimmer foundation (Hot Topic Brand), and although I could see a little tan rub off on the puff pad, I did not see any smearing on the Hansen's. It seems to work pretty well, although I haven't sweated with it on yet, nor have I tried a liquid foundation over it, so we'll see as time goes on whether this stuff is truly magic or just kinda magic.... Hope this was helpful Dina.

Hugz & Kisses,
    The Shy One