Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing Fantasy

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    Okay, Deja kind of inspired this fantasy and its feasible! Well... it could be if I could ever get the money!

But I would LOVE to open a CDing club. Some smoky jazz type club maybe. I'd have an entire franchise of them if possible! So every one of you could have a nice safe place to go!

DD,

I don't play an instrument, so if I wanted a job at one of them, what could I do ? Got any suggestions ?

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alana65 View Post
    DD,

I don't play an instrument, so if I wanted a job at one of them, what could I do ? Got any suggestions ?
    Well, I'll need hostesses, waitresses, bartenders, dancers, singers, musicians, chefs, managers, etc.

What are you skilled at?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

To meet a man who is kind, devoted, affectionate, loving, and has a good job or at least a nice means of income who will love me dearly and sweep me off my feet.

That is my greatest fantasy.

Well, I'll need hostesses, waitresses, bartenders, dancers, singers, musicians, chefs, managers, etc.

What are you skilled at?
    It all depends on what you need . I know how to cook, but if the hostess/waitress outfits are really cute/hot I guess that wouldn't be a problem either .

Quote Originally Posted by Alana65 View Post
    It all depends on what you need . I know how to cook, but if the hostess/waitress outfits are really cute/hot I guess that wouldn't be a problem either .
    OF COURSE THE OUTFITS ARE GOING TO BE REALLY CUTE!!!! Come on! How could I not have an establishment of sexy CDers without cute outfits! I will have a VERY strict dress code!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

OF COURSE THE OUTFITS ARE GOING TO BE REALLY CUTE!!!! Come on! How could I not have an establishment of sexy CDers without cute outfits! I will have a VERY strict dress code!!!

In that case, I'm your girl, hun .

KellyCD - you have captured everything I dream about. Couldn't improve upon your fantasy one bit!

[SIZE=3]One of my biggest fantasies was to sit around with my Mom dressed as a woman and just talk about life and about all the times I used to wear her makeup and clothes. Then a couple of years ago, we did just that. It was one of the greatest days of my life. Although it is not really a fantasy any longer, I still think back to that day as if it were.[/SIZE]

Fantasy? A girlfriend of my wife, who is also my friend, comes to stay. Wife is out shopping and girlfriend says that she has suspected my interest in lingerie and has bought me a present. She opens the package to reveal bra, panties, suspenders, stockings, half slip, full slip in matching colour. She reveals that she is wearing a slip and insists that i try on my present. She makes me remove my shirt, put my arms out so that she can put on the bra, arms in the air so that she can put on the slip...............nuff said, imagine the rest!

The Unlucky
    I will have a VERY strict dress code!!!
    I hope my leather mini-skirt and fishnet thigh-highs will fit the dress code....

You need dancers? I totally ROCK at pole-dancing....if that's what your looking for.....

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCD View Post
    I hope my leather mini-skirt and fishnet thigh-highs will fit the dress code....

You need dancers? I totally ROCK at pole-dancing....if that's what your looking for.....
    You are ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo hired!!!! Poles will definitely need dance partners! Though I would need a pic of you in go-go boots or heels and that leather mini... just for employment purposes of course. Don't forget the fishnets!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

Greatest Fantasy...

Don't know where this came from, probably from some distant setting I've long forgotten... But somehow when I'm completely dressed to the nines, as I am now, I always think of being at some small bar watching a bunch of guys playing pool, sitting at the bar... then, from out of nowhere comes this rugged jock who completely sweeps me off my seat. He buys me a drink, we talk... and then he says something so sweat like, "hasn't anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" And with that comment lingering in the air, he leans over and kisses me completely on the lips... Christ, this fantasy always has me so completely entranced as I close my eyes and feel my lipstick peal away from his desire to know me better...

God... I get so lost in this fantasy!

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 04-04-2008 at 11:02 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Can i have a job as a barmaid?....Please??
    I'm so sorry Deborah! I don't want you to think I had ignored you! I could have sworn I replied to you post but when I started going over the thread again, I realized it wasn't there! I don't know what happened! Cyper roaches must have eaten it.

And of course you can be a barmaid! Do you have a wench's outfit? Something like the St. Paulie's girl? Or do you have something else in mind? I am going to require pictures of course for.... umm.... employee records purposes of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

My big fantasy would be the wedding dress! What could be more feminine than wearing a wedding dress? I mentioned this to my wife once and she was like "uh uh, nope, never gonna happen!" lol

fantasy

Oh Darn! Kimberly, our local thrift shop has some beautiful wedding dresses on sale. Cheap. Anyone PM me for details.

And I used to know the manager of our local thrift shop. Sometimes she had to boss around these big dudes working there sorting dresses. She explained to me that it was not exactly voluntary. They were on work-release from the local jail or half-way house or doing 200 hours of cummunity service.

I imagined what fun if I was foreced to work and they chose a new dress for me every day.

Jennifer

And of course you can be a barmaid! Do you have a wench's outfit? Something like the St. Paulie's girl? Or do you have something else in mind? I am going to require pictures of course for.... umm.... employee records purposes of course.
    Ooooh!! Thank you DD..My dream job!!
    I have a few ideas for a barmaid look!!
    How about tarty? ...I think i may be able to just about manage that!!

Mine would take me back to 1969 when I was aged 16 and would mean really bending the attitudes prevalent at that time. However as this is Fantasy Island here goes.

I come out as a TV, (as we were called in those days) and wish to dress as and assume the persona of a teenage girl of those days. Now this is acceptable to my big sister Anne, which may well have been the case, and my Mother- likewise and even to my father, which in real life would have been the exact opposite! Anyway I get the green light from them and go to school where the Headmaster at assembly states that ***** (my real male name) now wishes to be treated as a girl and be known as Helen and that the Staff and Governors of the school are at ease with this. Now surprisingly none of the pupils object, even the thick, butch, macho boys who are good at sports and possibly woodwork but precious little else and the girls are happy and helpful. I am transferred to 5A Girls .

PE and Games which were subjects I hated as a male are now a pleasure as I get changed in the Girls' Changing Rooms taking off my white cotton knickers (full briefs), grey knee length pleated skirt etc and wearing a pale blue aertex blouse, navy blue cotton knickers and a short pleated grey hockey skirt for Field Hockey or Netball or only the blouse and knicks and black pumps (plimsolls) for indoor exercises and games in the Gym.

I wear a padded bra to begin with but am put on hormones to develop proper breasts. (In real life and in middle age I have a good set of "moobs"). I let my hair grow long down to the small of my back.

Even after the initial novelty I am accepted by all as "Helen" and have a great time at school as one of the girls.

As I say this is pure fantasy as even now I imagine a teenage boy wishing to dress as a girl at school would get a very hard time so in the less enlightened days of 40 years ago I can not see my fantasy ever having been possible.
    Last edited by Helen MC; 04-06-2008 at 02:10 PM.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

to wake up oneday and be in a womans body

O boy...

I would like to have an older woman, a dominatrix type. Shed teach me how to be a good girl, and have me wear heels and make up all the time, and treat me like a girl. Thats what I would really love. Shed have me do other stuff to, but I dont know how much of that I can go into online.

If any of those girls see this please send me a private message and talk to me!

I gave up a chance to live with a woman a few years ago who said that she would love it if I would only wear my girly things around the house. Said she would make it a rule that I could only wear guy clothes when I was not at home, and if I wanted to take it further, she would help me.

Scares me to think how that might have turned out. Perhaps if I had met her 15 years ago...

Pierce or Shawn

To be with Pierce brosnand sory about the spelling on his name when he did Remington Steel . I love him and as he gets older he looks better like Shawn Connery for a day To be a woman in therer lives . or in any of there movies and he drove that Cord Auburn Speedater 851 omg i would die

Domonatrix

Well scince were dreaming the Domonatrix sounds grate to I just want to smell the leather and where the lace if that ok .

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Elizabeth View Post
    A fantancy for me would be to be able to simply get up in the morning, dress in my favorite skirt, bra, top, etc. and go about my business without worrying about who saw me or what they thought.

Just to be able to dress as I please with no stress - if that fantancy would come true, it would make me happy beyond measure.

CE
    I totally agree with Carol Elizabeth, the thought of dressing in the morning and going about my day completely en femme makes my heart race. Being out and having the wind blow over my nylons and through my skirt is a total thrill. Maybe one of these days.

Do any of you girls ever try creating these fantasys in the cyber world? I have doen soem of mine, I just cant seem to find a proper dominatrix.

You migth try looking in Second Life