Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing Fantasy

Here is my fantasy, which will only exist in my imagination.

I would be a shape shifter who could fit perfectly into whatever clothing, etc. I desired to wear, have the exact appearance of my choosing (perfect hair and no makeup needed), and present myself (voice, movements, mannerisms) exactly as I wanted to. Of course I would be able to accessorize perfectly.

I do tend to dream big.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    OMG.... I LOVE Kathleen Turner!!! And that movie. But mostly her. OMG... I think I'm hyper-ventilating... Wait... can I change my fantasy to include her? Maybe in a polyamorous relationship with my SO and I? *faints*
    Kathleen Turner??? She is cute but...??? or was that a cute butt
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Utopia!!

But where have all the bigots and haters gone?

***poof***

They're gone!!

Sugar

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    Well mine is to wake up and find that it is perfectly acceptable to dress any way I want to at any time and that nobody will have any negative thoughts about it. Oh what a world that would be!!!!

Kathleen Turner

I love her too!!

My fantasy would be for my wife to be able to ask me out on a date

Smile Fantasy

Mine would be drinking a "special potion" at night and waking up as a female with the perfect body the next morning. I think I would tear up the antidote and stay in my new body(shortness of breath here) just thinking about this is making me very very lightheaded. I keep wishing but nothing happens, GOD does have a sense of humor!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melissacd View Post
    Kathleen Turner??? She is cute but...??? or was that a cute butt
    Yes. (Beautiful avatar btw, nice to see you )

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I love her too!!
    She's MINE so back off!!!!! Grrrr....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Mine would be to have the total bridal experience that some women get to have; planning and going through the whole affair.

I think being fitted for a wedding gown and having my make-up and hair done the day of the wedding would be the most feminine experience. Then to go on a romantic honeymoon with my wife would fulfill all my dreams.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My fantasy involves not being over 6' tall and having a different nose and chin. Not much, but a fantasy none the less.

I agree with Maureen, a wedding and honeymoon as my wife's bride.

This is my fantasy. Mollyanne it kind of goes with yours.
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!

That I would have enough money to buy all the cute clothes that I see and would like to wear.

I've often wondered what it would be like to have 2 gg's competing to see who could get me en femme the best and most passable.The prize could be 1 million dollars and they would have unlimited wardrobe and makeup at their disposal.What a rush that would be.

I have many, but I would be thrown off the site if I revealed them (though some I have lived)
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I have many, But I guess the first one to come to mind would be to live in a nice secluded location and be a total servant to my wife. Dressed as a maid and taking care of her every need.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Trannie Town

We would have a plastic surgeon who is also a crossdresser, and a walking advert for "fixing things we don't like". Clubs ? Yes. Something for everyone. And an animal shelter. An insomniac spiritual advisor for those "curious night owl moments of confusion". World's best thrift shop. Three photographers. Eleven seamstresses. Fourteen hairdressers. A kite shop. How about a kite shaped like a high heel with a tail made from little bows ? Yes. Our little town.
    Here comes Rod Serling carrying a lovely tray of bon - bons.
    I am a weird older woman, and for now, it suits me fine.

fantasy

I would like to be forced to work in a salesgirl's place in a nice dress shop for a week.

Well I have only one goal left to do but the wife puts her foot down very hard and said "NO". Now I can dress everyday and go outside as we live in a rural area and do what every I want. But I want to get out in public more as I have done it a few times without her knowing and had no problems.

It is what it is
    Mine is something that can actually happen, but not until more people know about it

A girlfriend (or my SO girlfriend ) of mine has a girl's only party/ night on the town, preferably going to a lesbian club of some sort, and she wants me to go out too... obviously I can't because I am a man. But her friends have a wonderful idea: why not dress me as one of the girls So they go all out to pick me the right wardrobe for the long night out, makeup, shoes EVERYTHING, and when the evening arrives I get totally made over and transformed into a chic, hot "one-of-the-girls" for the night!!!!!!!!!!

Bliss

Smile I have two...so far

[SIZE="4"]I would love for my wife and I to go out to lunch together. I also would love to be out all day dressed.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

well as they say fantasy and reality are different and so shall/should they be !
    so knowones fantasied about being a teenage schoolgirl ! damn i must be weird then !

To dance tango as a follower. I think this is not an entirely impossible fantasy, provided i find a partner who is taller than i am so i will look smaller even in three inch heels.

Sandra, that world is already here if you dispell your negative thoughts about it.

I'm with Sandra and I have what Farrah wants so I;m somewhat happy.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    I have many, but I would be thrown off the site if I revealed them (though some I have lived)
    minus the living them, Im with you on this one Tricia

Mines would be waking up in the morning and my wife helping me to put on some lovely clothes then doing the same to her and going out out on a massive shopping spree unlimited cash now that would be amazing.