Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whose clothes have you admired

Just about every well dressed GG I've seen. And some of the outfit on the girl on Dancing with the stars.
    Angie

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi 1950sclothes,

I'd say anyone (GG) wearing a skirt like in your avatar and a pink feminine twinset like this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I live in Uk and the weather girls on Sky News wear nice clothes.

The weather is done from a long shot, with a big picture of the globe beside them. These weather girls parade up and down showing the weather cycles.

They are always dressed in quality well cut skirts and nice high heel shoes. They look so smart. When I see them I have to dress. LOL.

Rachel, that's MY STYLE.

I have to pick one style? I love everything. Evening gowns, schoolgirl outfits (and other fetishwear, while we're at it), professional clothes. My biggest influence? Just various friends and acquaintances who I've seen well dressed. One of my high-school teachers always had amazing clothes, and girls from high-school too.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    The women in Desperate Housewives.
    I'll say! Especially Marcia Cross for me.

Other very random images that spring to mind: Most of what Jennifer Esposito or Connie Britton wore on Spin City. Phoebe or Rachel's wardrobe on Friends. Minidress-and-knee-boots as modelled by Shirley Manson in Garbage's "Only happy when it rains" video. And recently, Padma wearing a gorgeous cowl-neck sweater dress on Top Chef.

Mmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by shirley1 View Post
    every good looking gg i see walkin down the road who is dressed well - i am so envoius, jealous, and just wish i could swap clothes with them !
    Shirley, I completely, 1000% agree with you!
    Vivian

The models at J.C.Penny, back in the seventies as well as the eighties... the pantyhose models and shoe models...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I personally miss the womens/teenage girl fashions of the late 70's early 80's. Those wonderful skirts and blouses my sister used to have, oh how I loved wearing them, the plaid skirts with a pair of knee high boots and a sweater.. YUMMY.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    The women in Desperate Housewives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina66 View Post
    I'll say! Especially Marcia Cross for me.
    That's exactly who's in the picture in my above post! .... here's the full pic. I think she looks awesome in this pic, but if I was was to wear this myself I'd wear a pencil skirt not pants
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!