Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does she know?

Does she know?

I'm I guess what you call a closeted crossdresser. I just have a bra and a couple panties that I "took" lol from my auntie. This was a long while ago but. The one night me and my mom went for a visit and she was showing my mom something she had bought (forget what). Then she goes into the laundry room and she takes out these skin colored panties and she talked about how they were too big for her and all that. Then she goes onto saying "maybe Danny (IE.) could wear them". I was stunned at what she said. But after she said that and she put them on the table for me to hold them my mom said "no, he's not wearing lady's underwear.

So ya... lol Do you think my auntie might know that I have taken a few of her things and she brought it out in the open to me like that? Though on the contrary... my auntie is a little odd like that and she would have probably suggested that anyways lol.

lmk
    Daniel

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Welcome to our forum. Hopefully you learned your lesson, from your auntie.<lol>
    Dana Ryan

Well if she does she was being nice enough to just tease you and not embarrass the hell out of you with an accusation.

I've had a think about it now. Yes she probably did a bit of adding up and found a pair missing but doesn't hold a grudge.

But don't try it again!

Hi Dan, welcome to the Forum. Did your aunt suspect? well really hard to say but she must have known that someone had taken a few pieces of lingerie. It is pretty easy to know that you are missing items of clothing. Secondly Dan, a woman knows her sizes, I doubt she would have bought a pair of panties which were to large for herself by accident.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    Hi Dan, welcome to the Forum. Did your aunt suspect? well really hard to say but she must have known that someone had taken a few pieces of lingerie. It is pretty easy to know that you are missing items of clothing. Secondly Dan, a woman knows her sizes, I doubt she would have bought a pair of panties which were to large for herself by accident.
    I dont know how she acquired them. She said she washed them and something about the elastic stretching or something and they were to big for her... maybe cause they were old/new I honestly dont know lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    Secondly Dan, a woman knows her sizes, I doubt she would have bought a pair of panties which were to large for herself by accident.
    Don't confuse the poor soul.

We all know women's clothing sizes are based on the weather, and some martian maths. If they don't try it on 50% of what women buy doesn't fit.

I always thought my aunt was the first to know. I used to try on a number of her things when I would babysit my younger nephew and niece. Back then her lingerie was always hanging in the bathroom or conveniently laying around. She had great stuff too. Perhaps my best night was when she left several sets out on her bed and specifically told me they would not be back until late that night. It was an amazing night.
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie View Post
    I always thought my aunt was the first to know. I used to try on a number of her things when I would babysit my younger nephew and niece. Back then her lingerie was always hanging in the bathroom or conveniently laying around. She had great stuff too. Perhaps my best night was when she left several sets out on her bed and specifically told me they would not be back until late that night. It was an amazing night.

Yeah by anything I would want only my auntie to know. She would probably be a support to me if I told her since she is very open and very good hearted. I wouldn't know how to bring it up if I wanted to tell her though.

I think she does hun or why would se say you my want the panties. Wll she must be cool with it.
    Angie

Dani,
    i bet she's cool. you may need some family support and she may be perfect.
    ask her in private why she would offer such a thing, all innocence! the perfect door opener.
    or, "do you know?" and if she says "know what?" you can apologize for the missing items, offe to replace them or chicken out and bail with "oh, nothing, just funnn' ya!"
    i think she must know and is on your side.
    best wishes, hun,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

does she know?

Hey Danica, if they were originally her panties she most certainly knows your secret. This is your opening to confide in her and it may be a really good thing. Of course if I were 18 again and had the chance to come out to anyone I would jump at it and never look back on my male side. You need to evaluate where you are with this and make decisions that will be comfortable and lasting for ever. Nobody here knows your situation or your level of crossdressing so we really can not comment properly. If I knew what I know now back when I was 18 I would have lived my life as a woman, it would have changed my path but would have been a calming force in my life.
    Oh by the way I called you Danica because it is a good fem name, she is a great looking young woman as I am sure you are.

did she know

maybe my aunt who was only 6 years older than me caught me when i was 12 wearing her stuff (well garter belt and bra) she let me keep them. What do you think?

Dan,

The best thing for you to do is talk to your Aunt.. But, I urge caution by not just blurting it out, and do so in as private a place as you can. Make sure that she is aware that what you say is to remain just between the two of you, and hope that she was just waiting for you to admit it. Who knows, she may have a surprise for you like a bag of her stuff that she has been waiting to pass on to you

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    Dan,

The best thing for you to do is talk to your Aunt.. But, I urge caution by not just blurting it out, and do so in as private a place as you can. Make sure that she is aware that what you say is to remain just between the two of you, and hope that she was just waiting for you to admit it. Who knows, she may have a surprise for you like a bag of her stuff that she has been waiting to pass on to you

Kandis
    I agree! If it were me, I'd probably give her a hug and mention the incident to her, that you talked about earlier, and apologize.
    Dana Ryan

I agree with everyone. Talk to your aunt in private, and thank her for being discrete, and promise not to take her things again. She may end up being a great 'big sister'.

I agree with all of you bassicly. But I'm not gonna come out yet...still have to think what I'm gonna say and all that..

by the way. My name is Daniel so.. lol if you wanna change that into a fem name for me you can lol.

I was just over there actully and she showed my mom a couple bra's that she bought lol. I was laughing and blushing on the inside the whole time.

Then we got onto the topic of mattress's and she told me to go try her's. I did and while I was in there I saw a really nice pick bra of her's lol. I closed the door behind me when I went in so I got to go hold/touch it.

anyways lol ya

Well danielle

just keep in mind that women know when their stuff has been messed with.

Barbara
    Give her a big hug and tell her that anytime she has any other things that may be a bit large to keep you in mind. If she responds positively go for it, if not you can always say you were returning the original tease.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    just keep in mind that women know when their stuff has been messed with.
    Well that's alright. Another thing she could maybe question me on and then I could tell her the truth lol.

Oh, she knows.

Silver Member
    There are many tell tale signs that your aunt has probably known for a while that you like womens clothes. When your aunt told you she "would be back late at night" and left her clothes out (most woman hide all their clothes when guys come into their bedrooms), that was a sign she already knew your femme secret. Try talking to her alone, maybe a private visit - only you and her, to tell her about her "missing items". She may forgive you and offer to be your secret guide into the femme world. Do what makes you feel comfortable.

Enjoy life, Chari

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Does she know?

Hey again Danica, she told you to go try out the bed so you could see the bra she bought for you, you missed the window of oppurtunity because I guess she left the bra for you to take. I would have said thank you to her in a discreet way and when she went back to her room and saw the bra gone she would have known what you meant by the thank you.

Been there. Stole those "aunties undies". I think she knew but never said anything. I was 15. Now 35 and still luv those darn silky panties....

Quote Originally Posted by dan90 View Post
    I was just over there actully and she showed my mom a couple bra's that she bought lol. I was laughing and blushing on the inside the whole time.

Then we got onto the topic of mattress's and she told me to go try her's. I did and while I was in there I saw a really nice pick bra of her's lol. I closed the door behind me when I went in so I got to go hold/touch it.

anyways lol ya

Based on this little segment I would imagine she in fact does know and was leaving you a way of her saying "I know what you do and I'm okay with it". Cease upon this opportunity and go to her ALONE (leave mom at home) and sit down and talk with her. Candidly at first and once you open the door, there is no telling what she may do or say to you. I am sure that she is alright with it considering the comments you have said she has made, and stuff she has said and done in front of you, most women do not talk about their lingerie in front of men like that. You may have a very strong ally in you Aunt. But, you will never know until you talk to her.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.