Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does she know?

~giggles~ I don't know about anyone else, but I for one am DYING to know what's happening on this one. I can't wait to hear the next report from dan90 as to whether or not Auntie was already aware and just waiting for him to come to her.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    Hey again Danica, she told you to go try out the bed so you could see the bra she bought for you, you missed the window of oppurtunity because I guess she left the bra for you to take. I would have said thank you to her in a discreet way and when she went back to her room and saw the bra gone she would have known what you meant by the thank you.
    I dont know... The subject got started by I think my mom cause my brother has semi moved in with his gf and she needs a new mattress. Mom went on saying that I need one too and I added that my back felt like hell the night before. She said to go try her's out. So I did and the bra really wasn't in plain view sight for me to see... It was sitting on a shelf type thing near her bathroom with a pair of underwear also.

It was weird though....she mentioned earlier that she bought two bra's.... Now I have never really gone threw her wardrobe extensively but I have never seen that particular bra before and it did look brand new and also didn't look like the type of bra she would wear.... but hey what do I know lol. It was pink and kinda frilly. The bust size I thought was a little big for her....knockers... lol. I did hold it up to my chest ( I do have kind of some man boobs lol) and it seemed that it was too small for myself (though I know a bra is suppose to fit right against the breast's/skin/chest area. so yeah...

Ill update next time I go over there (with or without my mom) If it is in a more visible area next time I will grab it and whatever else is with it lol.

Update:

I went over to my aunties again (with my mom) and we were just talking stuff and all that. I went on there computer then I made like I was going to the bathroom (I did though) and I went into her bedroom again and the pink bra was still there in the same place it was. So this time I did take it lol. Once again I dont know if she bought it for me or not. I tried it on and it is a bit small for me. The bust size is pretty good though... but not like... big enough I guess to go around my chest lol.

So what should I do? Should I take it back to her and set it somewhere that she would notice...and maybe think I had taken it and tried it on? I mean she will probably notice since it was in the same place last time...

No point in keeping something if it doesnt fit lol.

lmk what you think

daniel

Frankly, I think that you should stop taking her stuff. Maybe she left it for you maybe she didn't but the decent thing to do is either get your own gear or, if you want to bring the topic up with her, confess to what you have done and give the items back. If she does know she will probably tell you to keep it anyway. If she does not know then you can ask her to not tell anyone else and apologize for betraying her trust and tell her that it will never happen again. Then never do it again. It sounds to me as though part of why you are doing it is for the thrill of stealing and the chance of getting caught. I may be wrong here but I know that way back in the day when I "had to" pilfer items from female relatives, if there was the slightest hint that they were on to something at all I would cease and desist all action in their direction. You continue to sniff around and take things. Come clean. How would you feel if someone were snooping in your drawers taking items of clothing from your closet that you later had to replace. Show her some respect and fess up. Sorry if this sounds like a lecture but if she is as nice as you intimate then she deserves this at least.

Well I did return it like you said (not cause you told me to though). I was there tonight and on the way out (I had brung some movies back that I borrowed from her) She told me to go take a couple more. I went to the other room where they are and there it was ontop of the movies with another bra also lol. I did touch it and all that then I put it back where it was and then left with a movie I chose. On the out (getting my shoes on) she asked me if I has found something....though she had said it like she ment other then the movie. But whatever... I'm not gonna fool around with her anymore since like Leilani said it is kinda like teasing her and all that. So yeah.. unless she brings it up or talks to me about it... I'm done with her.

On another topic... she and my mom went on and on about bra's tonight again lol. Women are weird! lol

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    She knows, go to her with out mom and talk with her. Who knows, she may even help you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

dan90,

If you go back there again and are "asked" to go find something or look at something, and sitting specifically where you are asked to go look is another bra, the odds are SHE KNOWS and is waiting for YOU to bring up the topic with her. Now, I strongly urge you to do this in private (i.e. not when your mom is there too), with her and you TALK TO HER. You are going to drive yourself nuts if you do not address this with her.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I would say she proably has a good idea, but also a way nicely to say she does, not in a good way but a way to say please don't do it again. lol

Welcome to the forum btw *hugs*

Jo
    x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by dan90 View Post
    Then she goes into the laundry room and she takes out these skin colored panties and she talked about how they were too big for her and all that. Then she goes onto saying "maybe Danny (IE.) could wear them". I was stunned at what she said. But after she said that and she put them on the table for me to hold them my mom said "no, he's not wearing lady's underwear.
    Well I don't know if this is true or not, but it's totally hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    just keep in mind that women know when their stuff has been messed with.
    Is that why my grandma has never really known how to relate to me since raided her lingerie drawer when I was 11?

Now I have never really gone threw her wardrobe extensively but I have never seen that particular bra before
    How much more of her stuff do you have to look at, touch, and/or try on before it qualifies as extensive?

Finally Liberated :)
    Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    Oh, she knows.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    If you go back there again and are "asked" to go find something or look at something, and sitting specifically where you are asked to go look is another bra, the odds are SHE KNOWS and is waiting for YOU to bring up the topic with her. Now, I strongly urge you to do this in private (i.e. not when your mom is there too), with her and you TALK TO HER. You are going to drive yourself nuts if you do not address this with her.
    Kandis
    I agree 100% with Kandis. If nothing else, ask her why she originally offered you the panyies. That puts the direction of the conversation back in her court. Then, if she asks why are bringing up something about the panties, just tell her you thought they were nice. That doesn't admit anything about the possibility of liking them for yourself.
    Yopu should understand that this is a chance in a lifetime toi get someone that might help you like many here are convienced she willing to help & understand you.
    Good luck and keep in touch!

Quote Originally Posted by racquel937 View Post
    Well I don't know if this is true or not, but it's totally hot.

Is that why my grandma has never really known how to relate to me since raided her lingerie drawer when I was 11?

How much more of her stuff do you have to look at, touch, and/or try on before it qualifies as extensive?
    lol, extensively to myself would be (alone in the house for a couple hours) lol. Yes I know I have to bring it up to her sometime...I guess I'm just a coward/shy to bring it up lol. Update when can!

And yes racquel937. That story is %100 true lol

...I guess I'm just a coward/shy to bring it up lol.
    I think many of us are cowards or shy about talking about this with anyone, much less people close to us. Like many ther things, crossdressing is not a generally accepted thing to do. But the fact remains, more than you can imagine do CD. You're auntie myight not know whether you CD or just like to feel and play with lingerie, which is a fetish some are into. That's why I suggested some "safe" comments to get her to ask the "difficult" questions.
    Good Luck!

dan90,

Do you have any updates for us??? I for one am EAGERLY awaiting the latest installment in this adventure of yours. Please post an update hon.

Kandis

My Aunt Ann is the only one that I am sure knows about SueAnn. She caught me one day when I was staying with her for a weekend while my parents were out of town. From that time on she would help me. I always looked forward to visiting my aunt. I think she liked having a niece instead of a nephew. She even took me out shopping.

Silver Member
    Danica, I get the feeling that she is on to you and is cool with it. You might have the opportunity of a lifetime here. I would meet with her alone and gradually work the topic into the conversation. You can get a feeling of where she is on this and either back off or let the conversation go where you obviously want it to go. Good luck!

She knows, be honest, the results could be wonderful.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I think she definitely knows - if I'm reading the comments from her correctly. Sounds to me like she would be really supportive as well.

Like the other advice here - I would approach her (definitely without your Mom there) and talk about it. From the standpoint of having a family member that would be supportive - that would be terrific. However, what kind of relationship does she have with your Mom? In other words, do you think it would be something that she would share with your Mom???

In any case, proceed cautiously and from the perspective of being "curious" about what it would be like to dress, but a little embarrassed about feeling like that.

Like others have commented....I can't wait to see how this progresses! Good luck in whatever you decide!

Krissy

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    dan90,

Do you have any updates for us??? I for one am EAGERLY awaiting the latest installment in this adventure of yours. Please post an update hon.

Kandis
    Quote Originally Posted by KrissyTN View Post
    I think she definitely knows - if I'm reading the comments from her correctly. Sounds to me like she would be really supportive as well.

Like the other advice here - I would approach her (definitely without your Mom there) and talk about it. From the standpoint of having a family member that would be supportive - that would be terrific. However, what kind of relationship does she have with your Mom? In other words, do you think it would be something that she would share with your Mom???

In any case, proceed cautiously and from the perspective of being "curious" about what it would be like to dress, but a little embarrassed about feeling like that.

Like others have commented....I can't wait to see how this progresses! Good luck in whatever you decide!

Krissy
    Hey Kandis. No updates really... I was at her house the other night and we went to wal-mart and I really didn't wanna go in cause I thought they would take along time and I personally hate being in wal-mart for more then 20 minutes. But my mom n her persuaded me to come in and on the way in I said "lets do this quick, in and out.." then my aunt said "ohh no we wont be long." Then she made a remark about some cloths... and she kinda looked back at me and smiled/laughed . And on the way out as we were going past the electronics and cloths... she stopped off and looked at the bra's.... lol so I went into the electronics lol. I dont know if she is teasing me... or if she is just a very open person about her under garments lol.

Her and my mom are quite close as sisters... but I honestly think if we had a talk and I or her touched on the subject... I dont think she would mention it to my mom. She isnt the type of person really to make fun of another person "in a personal way". Especially if the person was quite close to her herself like me.

Anywayz... latest update I guess you would call it for all you gals! haha

till next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    just keep in mind that women know when their stuff has been messed with.
    Please do NOT steal, "borrow", "liberate" other peoples clothes!

We crossdressers get a bad enough rap without "stealing" added
    to the mix.

Take a deep breath, put on your big girl panties, and
    BUY your own stuff...even if it's from a thrift store.

Please!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Even now that my wife has accepted my CDing, I still get all weird, nervious, and tounge tied when I bring up the subject. She seems to have no problem bringing up the subject. LOL I know over time talking to my wife about my CDing, and such will get easier.
    Yes, you need to talk to your Aunt, but in private. Just you and her only.

Oh Geez. You walk into the bedroom and the bra is on display. You walk into the movie room and there's a bra on the movies. Talk about teasing. She knows, and she wants you to take it. She knows you took the other bra. SHE KNOWS! and she teases you about the clothes in Walmart. What are you waiting for? She could teach you how to dress, act like a girl, etc. You could go over there and be 100% supported. Tell her you want to talk to her about something. And see where it leads. She may say it first.

I wiss I had the chance to talk to my aunt about it when I was younger. Definitely find the opportunity. Someday compliment her on her clothes. Tell her you like what she wears. See wear the conversation leads.
    Kristen

She Knows

Your Aunt knows. No doubt about it.