Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: motorcycles

motorcycles

are any of you into motorcycles?one of my yet unfullfilled dreams is to go for a ride-dressed in tight leathers with the right curves showing and a blond ponytail flowing in the wing from under the helmet.
    bmw 1200c cruiser-would you like to join me?
    sorry-blond...got the wrong thread again..take me to the woodshed
    Last edited by harmony; 03-30-2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: look
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Barbara
    Honda, 1100 Aero. Like to ride most anytime, ponytail or not!
    Good rainstorm at the moment, washing the sand & salt off the roads...
    I think I feel a bout of spring fever coming on.......
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    2003 Aprilia Falco.......

For those who've never heard of it, it's an Italian sportbike (not a race-replica type) with a 1000cc V-twin and about 120hp at the rear wheel. This coming September I'm riding out to the MotoGP races at Indianapolis.

Yes I have about 13 or so bikes...biggest is a Gold Wing but most are below 400cc and are for Classic Racing. It's my other passion!! I went out riding for a charity event called the shocking frock run on my VFR400...it was being held by a local women's group called the Feral Femmes where at least the guys were supposed to dress in drag. Talk about right up my street! I was dressed in knee length high heel boots, stayup stockings and a T shirt that had a picture of a guy on a bicycle in a gym skirt on the back (believe it or not it was a promotional shirt from work!!). There was a sort of prize giving at the end and the female presenter commented that I walked really well in the high heeled boots!! What a complement!! Then one of my friends shouted out "yea, He's had LOTS of practice! The downside of the proceedings was that my b***h of an ex wife was there and caused a scene with my friends who knew anyway!
    Last edited by Brianna1; 03-31-2008 at 05:04 AM. Reason: more information

Banned Read only
    Oh, Brianna, we need pictures of that!

I'm between bikes right now, but had an early 1980's Yamaha road bike with full fairing. Used to ride it on long trips all the time. Miss it now!

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    I sold my bikes a few years ago as I'm unable to ride anymore (well, short trips maybe) but nor am I able to control myself and continued to ride as long as I had one. My last bike was a '70 Harley Sportster. My ultimate bike would be the '97 Dyna Lowrider FLX (came in stock color purple). Prior to my Harley I had a ShadowHawk and prior to that it was all dirtbikes.

*sigh* I miss riding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Gold Wing in Fem.

Yes I have taken trips on my Honda Gold Wing. Dressed in short shorts, panty hose and fem jacket breast forms and my natural long blonde hair.
    I did carry clothing change for destination (drab)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JoanAz

I'll take a ride If you want to come to Syracuse for me. what do you think of a miniskirt & chaps hun.
    Angie

I'd like to be someone's girl on back.......

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    ..one of my yet unfullfilled dreams is to go for a ride-dressed in tight leathers with the right curves showing and a blond ponytail flowing in the wing from under the helmet.

There are plenty of natal girls who get frustrated their femininity doesn't show when they're wearing the kit..

Over in the UK, we do have a T-Girl Motorcycle Club? It can often be difficult to dress safely and look feminine, though I have a few friends who manage it.

The pic below was taken last summer, on a night club dancefloor, for the 'Biker Chicks' feature in Repartee magazine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I have a Harley Davidson FLH, 83 model and my favourite for the mountains is a VFR 750 Honda with 110 HP at the rear wheels. I'll get up the nerve to ride it dressed this summer, can't wait. I'd love to ride with anyone in the Michigan area, drop me a line. Hugs, Amber

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    There are plenty of natal girls who get frustrated their femininity doesn't show when they're wearing the kit..

Over in the UK, we do have a T-Girl Motorcycle Club? It can often be difficult to dress safely and look feminine, though I have a few friends who manage it.

The pic below was taken last summer, on a night club dancefloor, for the 'Biker Chicks' feature in Repartee magazine.
    Welcome to My computer screen.....LOL....I just made you My background pic......
    Ever The Opportunist

Platinum Member

*wanders in shakes head* .....*exits stage left*......now where did i put that drool bucket?

now where did i put that drool bucket
    Dude, pass the drool bucket over when you're done, okay?
    Ever The Opportunist

Haven't yet tried riding en femme (unless you count pantyhose). But oddly enough both of the motorcycles I own are shown in some of their manufacturer's literature with females driving them. Wonder if there is something symbolic about that?
    "But what is Truth? Is Truth unchanging law?
    We both have truths - are mine the same as yours?"

I had 100 year anniversery Harley Fatboy, all black and lots of chrome. I loved that bike. I got rid of it , what a bone head thing to do. I wrote about this before. On Halloween 2003 ,I dressed like a ****ty biker chick. Short skirt, panties , bra, the works and took the bike for a ride. I saw a lot of people pointing and laughing. Even had a bunch of thumbs up. I'm pretty sure that I was pretty bad looking. It didn't matter. It was a great feeling.

Platinum Member
    this is "HIS"................

Ya don't say tart
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Until recently I had a Yamaha V-Star 1100. Sold it to buy my 67 Mustang though! :-)

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar

I think you look quite sexy there! One of the things that always got attention while I was riding was my long nails and spiked riding heels. I loved how people asked me how I could hold the bike up in heels. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

motorcycles

I love rideing ive rode from Fl to Pa alone and love to ride did not think there was any one out there like me. Who rode boy was i wong you all made my day . Ive been rideing since I was 10 and ill never stop I have a Honda Shadow VLX right now with all the extras .

Mmmmm, I have a fantasy about riding on a motorcycle with a gurl in leathers. Any takers?
    Find me on Facebook. I'm Princess Pink!

Barbara
    Maybe it is time for a CD run for charity?
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Deja, I wasn't sure which photos you wanted to see and I couldn't remember how to post them...hoping this works!! Apparently, I was wearing pantyhose...check the pic!

Well I guess that didn't work...what did I do wrong
    Last edited by Brianna1; 04-01-2008 at 04:33 AM. Reason: more info