Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: motorcycles

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    AND, That's why God gave Women Sweater Kitties. If He had given them to Man. There would have been no Industrial Age, no trips to the moon, and NO TV remotes.

Huntress
    Hey! We get just as fascinated with them as y'all do.

Or is that just me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Hun Run

Hun Run a rid for spca what do we think of that. im in pa ill go almost anywhere for a grate ride. . sorry could not help my self

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post

Or is that just me?

No DD, it's not just you......I've ALWAYS been fascinated by them, but since I got my chic shaper (shameless plug) I can hardly keep my eyes off mine !!

They might not be "Big Twins", but they're mine.

to you Hunnie

Alana

Or is that just me?
    Hurray for Bewbies! Mine of course come out of a DD box, and along with Motorsickles, have enabled me to survive and thrive in two disparate and highly stressful careers.

You GG's have got it Wired! and... Sometimes underwired.

Huntress

Wink 1960's bike racer

Did any of you ever hear of a Canadian GP racer from the 60's called Mike Duff? Raced in Canada, the UK, TT and europe etc. he was very good and rode as a factory racer for Yamaha and some private teams before injury in Japan ended his career. Anyway, he was one of us under the 'skin' and eventually became Michelle Duff and now lives back in Canada and is still a fast rider on her Yamaha 600. I've met her and she's a lovely lady, I was able to share a bit of my own story with her and she said keep in touch. She still gets invited to join the classic bike events around europe and all her former mates and team mates welcomed her with open arms.
    There's a great story of how she met up with one of her mates, Bill Smith of England and he couldn't remember her. She said aww c'mon Bill we even shared a room....he thought I musta been really pissed to forget that...course she was still Mike back then!! He took it well!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alana65 View Post
    No DD, it's not just you......I've ALWAYS been fascinated by them, but since I got my chic shaper (shameless plug) I can hardly keep my eyes off mine !!

They might not be "Big Twins", but they're mine.

to you Hunnie

Alana
    Careful now... I might ask to see them... and I don't mean in pictures. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    Hurray for Bewbies! Mine of course come out of a DD box, and along with Motorsickles, have enabled me to survive and thrive in two disparate and highly stressful careers.

You GG's have got it Wired! and... Sometimes underwired.

Huntress
    That's funny, my are in a DD bra. huh... ain't life strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna1 View Post
    Did any of you ever hear of a Canadian GP racer from the 60's called Mike Duff? Raced in Canada, the UK, TT and europe etc. he was very good and rode as a factory racer for Yamaha and some private teams before injury in Japan ended his career. Anyway, he was one of us under the 'skin' and eventually became Michelle Duff and now lives back in Canada and is still a fast rider on her Yamaha 600. I've met her and she's a lovely lady, I was able to share a bit of my own story with her and she said keep in touch. She still gets invited to join the classic bike events around europe and all her former mates and team mates welcomed her with open arms.
    There's a great story of how she met up with one of her mates, Bill Smith of England and he couldn't remember her. She said aww c'mon Bill we even shared a room....he thought I musta been really pissed to forget that...course she was still Mike back then!! He took it well!!
    That is awesome!!!! You have to love it. I've always been curious just how many famous people were crossdressers. You know, like Ed Wood and such. That would be an interesting list, I'm sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

Careful now... I might ask to see them... and I don't mean in pictures. LOL!
    Be careful with what you wish for DD...........you might get it

Be careful with what you wish for DD...........you might get it
    Then I wish to be the richest person in the world so I can open my own CDing community!

*looks around*

Nothings happening yet....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

Hunnie, if I could still ride, I'd come get you! Oh... you mean one of the "other" girls. *sigh* Always a brides maid...
    Hmm, I'll just have to rework the fantasy, two hot chicks on a bike.......... OK. sounds like a new fantasy! You could say I'm easy.
    [QUOTE=Huntress;1247556]Take your pick. You'll have to come east on Vaca. No Western vacation for me for a few more years. I do have some evil Platforms to wear. AND I know how to use 'em.
    If Bre comes she can drive "The Beast."

Whenever we make it out east, I'm calling you! Quite the stable you have there.
    Find me on Facebook. I'm Princess Pink!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheena Rue View Post
    Hmm, I'll just have to rework the fantasy, two hot chicks on a bike.......... OK. sounds like a new fantasy! You could say I'm easy.
    Easy is good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

I ride a 06 Yamaha Royal star Venture but have had a few other cruisers as well, I've only ridin once dressed in a t-shirt shorts with shiny pantyhose on and sneakers. I'd love to be more adventurous but......

Veronica

I am going out (as vicky) on the bike in a few weeks time to my bike clubs big meet in north yorkshire UK.. It will be my first time out dressed & interacting with people.

There will be about 100+ bikers there !! and im feeling a bit nervous about it already.

I am doing it to help raise some money for a charity that one of the girls are sponsoring. Wish me luck.

I have also been getting some propper girly leathers from ebay, but i need to lose a little bit of weight as their a bit tight ( can get them fastened, but cant really move about much)
    Vicky x

Cuckoo-clock-girl ShannonGermany's Avatar
    Here is mine:

Its a 2003 KTM Duke II. I think they are very rare in the states. It's basicly a Dirtbike with Streetbike looks and tires. Love the shacking of that 1 cylinder
    Haven't worne any kind of female clothes while riding yet. Can't imagine doing it. Won't have time to enjoy my femside while riding. To busy to make the superbike riders mad when they try to keep up with me on the curvy blackforest roads

Hi Shannon,

Awesome Katoom (that's what KTM fans in the states call them). I don't personally own one (my brother does, a 450EXC), but would like to own a Super Duke and the soon-to-arrive-in-the-states RC8 Superbike (I lust over that one). Welcome to the Bikers Club.

Alana

BTW----Is that a 625cc, or is it smaller ?

Hi Shannon,

Awesome Katoom (that's what KTM fans in the states call them). I don't personally own one (my brother does, a 450EXC), but would like to own a Super Duke and the soon-to-arrive-in-the-states RC8 Superbike (I lust over that one). Welcome to the Bikers Club.

Alana

BTW----Is that a 625cc, or is it smaller ?
    Its the famous 625cc LC 4 Yeah the RC8 is suposed to be great. To bad i don't have the money for one of those. Got my Duke back in the days when i lived in the states. I heared that it is one of less than 50 sold in the state in 03.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonGermany View Post
    Its the famous 625cc LC 4 Yeah the RC8 is suposed to be great. To bad i don't have the money for one of those. Got my Duke back in the days when i lived in the states. I heared that it is one of less than 50 sold in the state in 03.
    How long have you lived in Germany ? Have you ridden over the Grossglockner pass in Austria ? I did when I was over there in June of 1991. I was there on a motorcycle tour run by Edelweiss Bike Travel. The tour started in Germany, meandered through Austria, into Northern Italy, over to Switzerland and back to Germany (10 day tour). It was one of the most awesome experiences of my life and would love to do it again someday. Take care and I'll talk to ya later.

I've been living most of my 25 years of age in Germany. It was just interupted by a way to short episode of living in Alabama for little more than a year. Wouldn't mind moving back there.

No haven't been there with my bike yet. But the Duke II is nothing for long distance trips. The seat is quite narrow and the vibration of the 1 banger doesn't make it much comfortable. So after riding 100Miles+ i'm pretty happy when i can get off. Guess thats my own way of getting tortured

I have never really got into riding street bikes, for me it's just too dangerous due to the idiotic drivers out there that are oblivious to others that are on the road. I've been riding motocross since I was young, I never really got into racing or anything of that nature. Was more into trails and freestyle moto-x. I would like to get another YZ250cc 2 stroke MX bike. Anything but a 4 stroke.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

my first job was at a motorcycle shop
    now i ride a harley sporty that i also show
    two 3 place trophys last year
    would give anyone a ride if they are in the Area

Alison

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    There are plenty of natal girls who get frustrated their femininity doesn't show when they're wearing the kit..

Over in the UK, we do have a T-Girl Motorcycle Club? It can often be difficult to dress safely and look feminine, though I have a few friends who manage it.

The pic below was taken last summer, on a night club dancefloor, for the 'Biker Chicks' feature in Repartee magazine.
    I've got an '04 RT too, only mine's maroon and her name is Maureen, after Maureen O'Hara.

BMW's and Beemer people rule!
    Last edited by tinadcd; 04-03-2008 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Added photo
    [SIZE="2"]Tina D'Orsay
    Central Iowa

"Silence is golden,duct tape is silver."
    "You can never be to rich, to thin or wear too high heels."[/SIZE]

I've got a Vespa GTS 250, does that count?

Formerly Drivininheels Nicolette01's Avatar
    My Ultra Classic is my last bastion of manhood-but, with so many sexy hotties out there, I'm offering a comfortable passenger seat................
    (Tried to upload 3 different pics of the ride, but the page keeps kickin' out)
    You can see partial shots of the bike in my red heels thread. Will try to upload other pics later. Ride safe!!!!

Motorcycles

A ride on a bike dressed in tight leathers sounds like it would be fun.

Paula

Sorry to be a wet blanket but no thanks. Anything you need a CRASH helmet and a CRASH jacket for I'll keep away from. I don't want anything red, hot and throbbing between my legs

Yvonne
    Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.

I ride a Suzuki GSXR, sportsbike, 60lbs lighter than stock with a tuned 1000 engine,