Thread: Photography student

shmoodlemyster

Photography student

Hi,
    I am a high-school student. I am interested in becoming a professional photographer. I take creative and artistic pictures. I think it would be a fun idea to take pictures of a cross dresser getting ready in the morning as a part of my portrait assignment. If you are interested please e-mail me at shmoodlemyster@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Lost in Calgary ToxicDisneyGoddess's Avatar

hi

That sound's liek alot of fun :0)
    ToxicDisneyGoddess@yahoo.com
    [SIZE="2"]Have you found the goddess in you?![/SIZE]
    "Everything we experience makes us realize how beautiful life really is" Britney Spears

I have recently seen a couple of items on tv re female impersonators and other cross dressers. Maybe you can take it from there. wenda.

Wenda, this person has not been to the forum in over a year - please read this about replying to old threads:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...cement.php?f=1

Just a friendly reminder

DanaJ