Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting turned on

Man in a dress

Getting turned on

Reading through the is it a fetish thread made me think...

When I first started down this road, it was a massive turn on.
    Now it's not, but I do find that I do get turned on sometimes...

The thing is... Is not being dressed that turns me on... It's getting dressed.

Pulling on the panties, pulling on the PHs, slipping into the dress, pulling the zip up, stepping into shoes... This is the turn on.
    Once I've seen the end result in the mirror it's all back to normal as far as aropusal is concerned.

I find it interesting that it's the act of getting dressed that is the turn on.
    I love being dressed, i'm so much more happier and relaxed being dressed. I'm a lot easier to be around when dressed, but when I'm dressed I'm not aroused in anyway.

Does anyone else have the same reaction?

DJ
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls.
    It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.

The whole act of getting dressed is a turn on, but seeing the final result is the best part. Then it becomes hard to stay away from mirrors.

Aroused

I agree I love the getting dress part. It's exciting, the feel of the cloths next to your skin. I can't wait for the next time.

Jeannie

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Its likely a combination of things in play. You might (as in the case of an "escapist CD") CD ULTEMATELY for the "release or associated "good feeling", but on the way there, there might be a slight 'fetish" effect. There also can be the turn on of seeing and being in close contact with what look like "womens Legs" , breasts, etc. ----Along with a "humiliation/masochistic" thrill.

Folks may CD for any one of those things alone, but it stands to reason that even though you are CDing for one PRIMARY goal, you likely cant help being affected by the other aspects of CDing on the way there.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    The whole act of getting dressed is a turn on, but seeing the final result is the best part. Then it becomes hard to stay away from mirrors.
    I'm with Alice on this one!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes

Absolutely

you hit the nail on the head JMHO

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    This is so true, I catch myself when shopping looking real quick.

oh yes it is a big turn on for me. i love putting on my hose and slipping on my leotards and slipping on my shoes. oh yes a big turn on for me
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]DarLynn

I love putting my make up on then picking out the correct outfit then taking my time getting dressed that is what turns me on.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    I always think of it like the movies, when the leading lady is slowly pulling up her silk stockings. Its sensual, sexy, alluring and you know it must feel like heaven.

There is a lot of sensuality to the art of dressing and I can fully understand being aroused by it.

Though personally... I'm just as aroused by the undressing (of another).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I too love the feeling of getting dressed. After all is said and done, I love the feeling of comfort and satisfaction from my efforts. It is great to look and feel sexy, and really relaxing for me too.

I agree, the whole process of getting dolled up is very exciting and even erotic.
    SarahHall

DJ, Over the years the arousal for me has waned, and dressing in my femme clothes is just as commonplace as dressing in my male clothes. The arousal returns when I try on something new or when I'm preparing to go someplace I've never been enfemme. I may not become aroused as often anymore but when it happens I still get that feel good all over feeling. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Still as exciting for me now,i think it always will be.I've just finished work and i'm going to get dressed.First time for three weeks so i can't wait.
    Nikki

I would get turned on when I dressed up in the early days (years) and that does fade with time to be replaced with what I think is the true meaning of crossdressing... and that is what it is.. (I hate to use that term "it is what it is").. to everyone crossdressing is defined differently, how much and how often.. to what degree... and so on and so forth...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

like other have said, its the getting dressed for me thats a turn on for me, always get excited when im getting dressed

The getting dressed part arouses me too. It doesn't necessarily stop once I am dressed. Usually it does, it's a feeling of normalcy again. Normalcy, that is, in a dress.

I agree with Alice here the act of dressing is great and be dressed is also great and it is hard to stay away from a mirror when dressed.I love walking by the mirrors in a department store. Seeing myself as just another girl What a kick I will also add that after being dressed for awhile , a few days, it does get old and it becomes "just cloths"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I think our motivations do change as we progress further. My biggest thrill certainly used to be putting on the clothes and make-up. I'm lucky though in that I have the lifestyle and area to go out dressed and now that is what it is all about. It is really frustrating to be trapped at home dressed. I want to go out and flaunt it.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I agree the act of dressing is very sensual and highly erotic. The zippers, putting my arms into the bra straps, sliding panties up my legs, stockinged feet sliding into heels…lipstick going on my lips, a tight skirt on my bottom. It is so sexual I can hardly stand it and it isn’t long before I need to have sexual gratification. But not wanting to spoil my beautiful things that means shedding many of them to a large degree, only to get re-dressed. Still, just as exciting. But now I can just relax and enjoy how wonderful I feel being pretty and feeling pretty. I can go on about my day in my home. At every stage though, I do enjoy looking at my fem self in the mirror. I enjoy walking in heels, sitting in a skirt or dress as I work…so many many things. So for me, there are so many avenues of enjoyment and satisfaction I am always amazed, and I have been doing this on various levels for over 50 years.

No matter what my state of mind has been, it has never ever failed to be many wonderful and exciting things to me

When I first started dressing it was a big turn-on. Now after more than 15 years I still get turned on while dressed but not to the same degree.

Not always but yes it sometimes happens.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by DarLynn View Post
    oh yes it is a big turn on for me. i love putting on my hose and slipping on my leotards and slipping on my shoes. oh yes a big turn on for me
    As you slide your hose up your legs feeling the kiss of the nylons on your body, it feels like an electric shock, smoothing out your hose and slipping into the leotard as it hugs your body, makes you move like a sexy dancer, its electric, and sooo enticing,

As I post Im in my black leotard and nude silk reflections pantyhose, with a black, transparent dance wrap skirt and black pumps, soo good to wear and move and post while wearing soooo turned on now, mmmmmm
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 04-20-2008 at 10:41 AM. Reason: use the edit button, merged consecutive posts.

Any time that you can dress and be a woman is one of the biggest turn on's I can think of.
    It would be even better to be that woman full time