Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The out-in-the-open, hidden ways of being en-femme

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar

The out-in-the-open, hidden ways of being en-femme

I know we all do this, one way or another. A lot of us wear bra's and panties under our drab clothes, but I'm talking about things that everybody can see. For one, I wear a sweater to work that my wife used to wear. Nice soft and Gray with the buttons on the left side. No one I work with has ever noticed this. Another thing I do is a lot less obvious, but open. Choosing a female character in a video game. I even use the female pilot voice in my flight sim.
    So, ladies, what do you do to be hidden in the open?
    Drumming, My other hobby

Secret Girl

[SIZE="3"]I under dress most very day, but some days I dress in "Secret Girl Style" I have jean and slacks that are from the womens department. I also have a couple of sweaters and shirst that button on the fem side. I wear girl loafers with girl socks to complete to SGS.

TTFN
    Cyndie
    [/SIZE]

Other than underdresing I wear a fine gold chain everyday, longish nails, buffed to a shine or with clear polish. Girl socks, the ones with pink or blue heels and toes. I have several pairs of pants that are misses sized and fit me better. Oh, polished toes, not that anyone can see them and toe rings and anklet.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Deja-vu all over again... sweet_pea_07's Avatar
    I use under-eye concealer...I don't care if anyone notices either...

I wear a clear Matte finish nail polish 24/7
    Angie

Barbara
    Like many, underdress, clear nail polish, womens jeans and some slacks, post earrings. Also have a few tee shirts and sweaters.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

I wear a padded Bra under my t-shirts and an open western shirt over that and girl sandal with stocking, but not to work.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

[SIZE="3"]It's the eyebrows!! I think thinly shaped feminine eyebrows have gotten the most notice when I am in drab.

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Obvious - Whatever Nail-Polish and Earrings I want
    (Antique Bronze and Elegant 1/2in silver hoops today)

Teasing - Sports-Bra with my work shirt unbuttoned enough to show the top edge
    (Looks like a Tank-Top undershirt, but I know what it is )

Hidden - Cotton Panties and Nylon Knee-Highs

Other - Gotten addicted to a body wash with a subtle, pleasing feminine scent
    "I'm never really alone, I'm a Gemini."

------------------------------------

I am who I am when I'm not who I'm supposed to be.

------------------------------------

Think for yourself and question everything. There is no failure in being wrong - only in letting others think for you.

All the clothes I wear were bought at ladies wear stores, my slacks, tops, undies and shoes are all ladies wear. The reason I do is because the fit is better and the color choice is greater. I am sure some of what I wear is androgynous, however not all is.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I have a pair of womens stretch activewear pants - you see guys and gals wearing htem all the time being comfortable...mine are female Jockey's and short on the hips and a tad more flare in the leg.....

I also wear a diamond stud in my cartlidge - either ear...

And from time to time I'll slip out of the house wearing my cruel girl jeans...

I see a guy at work from time to time wearing them too...
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carroll View Post
    I know we all do this, one way or another. A lot of us wear bra's and panties under our drab clothes, but I'm talking about things that everybody can see. For one, I wear a sweater to work that my wife used to wear. Nice soft and Gray with the buttons on the left side. No one I work with has ever noticed this. Another thing I do is a lot less obvious, but open. Choosing a female character in a video game. I even use the female pilot voice in my flight sim.
    So, ladies, what do you do to be hidden in the open?
    Wear hose with shorts.
    All my sweaters are woman, and kind of pretty.
    Jeans are femme.
    Woman's watch, it is pretty.
    Women's tennies.
    And for the female character in a video game - the avatars I have are of "Rose" in Street fighter alpha. [tho the one right now is embellished.]

I guess I could have just quoted Jenni Y with the clothing thing...
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 04-06-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: add junk.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I wear blouses and women's pants suits fairly often (sometimes with sensible shoes) when out as a male

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I wear a sweater to work that my wife used to wear. Nice soft and Gray with the buttons on the left side.
    Hi Carroll,

This is the sort of thing I do too. I often wear my wife's clothes (especially her t-shirts, blouses and cardigans) in boy mode. I look kinda girly but both she and I like that. I always underdress with minimally a bra and panties too.

At work I keep it subtle ... like you do, but outside I work I tend to "push the envelope" a little more if I'm feeling confident. My typical out of work look is women's white tennis shoes, women's fitted jeans, a cotton plain colored (but satin trimmed) women's t-shirt, a woman's high buttoning cardigan, small stud earrings, a woman's watch, and subtle eyeliner. My fingernails are long (for a guy) and are always painted either shiny clear or pale ivory.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Hmmm I just seem to keep adding things. Long nails, nail varnish, rings, bracelets, necklace femme jeans and my latest buy, kitten heeled ankle boots. They're so gorgeous I just can't wait until I am dressed.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

[SIZE="3"]Like so many I love the feel and secret knowledge of my girly underwear under my male clothes but other not so hidden things include being shaved all over (my hands and arms have been commented on a few times) trimmed eyebrows, shaped and buffed finger nails (my toe nails are always painted) ear rings in both ears. In winter I wear very feminine blouses, with plain collars, under my sweater and usually wear female slacks.
    I always wash in perfumed soap and like to use a little perfumed talcum powder which I’m sure doesn’t go un-noticed.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]A good slave takes a lot of beating[/SIZE]

i'm the biggest chicken; underdressed is all. except, sometimes a favorite aloha shirt with buttons that go the "wrong" way, is my secret thrill!
    i think soft, "effeminate" hand gestures and mannerisms, turns of a phrase, an ear cuff, had for years made macho men call me names, without foundation. they feared what they sensed but did not know.
    hidden,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Quote Originally Posted by gwendy View Post
    ... but other not so hidden things include being shaved all over (my hands and arms have been commented on a few times)

Gwendy,

how did you respond to the comments about your hands and arms being shaved?

Patti

Choosing a female character in a video game.
    Avatars in MMOs (Massively Multiplayer Online Games) are good - you can completely customise your fem appearance.

Plus, women are always deadlier, so when I can they are a must for any gun-wielding hero/heroine!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Smile

[SIZE="4"]During the summer I wear sandals and my toenails are polished. Sometimes I wear lipstick.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

[SIZE="3"]Patti,
    My normal answer is to say that my hair grows grey and in patches, which is partially true.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]A good slave takes a lot of beating[/SIZE]

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    One of the pics that came with my Verizon cell phone is a graphic with a couple pair of women's legs in heels. I've used this for wallpaper on the phone. It's pretty cool, no one has ever noticed. I think about high heels everytime I use the phone!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

"Out-in-the-open hidden ways" ... I like it. Better than saying "flying under the radar"
    1. Always "hairless" all over.
    2. Painted toes
    3. Acrylic overlays on fingers, with shear (almost invisible) pink shade
    4. The "mandatory" threesome of underthings, (stockings, bra, panties)
    5. Shaped eyebrows, (thin with slight arch)
    6. Shirts that button "on the other side" (they're not easy to find)
    7. Jeans or slacks from Fashion Bug
    8. Sensible shoes from women's dept at Payless
    9. Carry a bag
    10. Letting my hair (what little there is) grow out, (can almost do a decent ponytail)
    11. Walking with a bit of a wiggle.
    12. Light shade of lippy ( Loreal #165 tickled pink) ... alway have a tube in my pocket.

Gee having made that list, I didn't realize just how far I've "gone"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Can't really do to much But wear clear nail polish, stud earrings. Of course lingere.
    I will follow my heart

Silver Member
    Starting with female body lotion and deodorant, a little spray of perfume, clear polished nails, dressing in light padded bra, silky panties, girdle, suntan PH, Misses jeans, blouse, pullover sweater (they all fit soo much better), adding androgynous items: loafers, necklace, earstuds, finally small purse, mascara, skin foundation, brow liner, and clear or light pink lipstick! Going out shopping for groceries, clothes, post office, where ever, and all I get (and give) are a few smiles, but I'm happy being me!

Enjoy life, Chari