Thread: Dressing for very short times.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Dressing for very short times.

There are times when I want to dress, but don't have the time I need to do it right. Sometimes I just let it go and try to forget about it (yeah sure, forget about it?). Other times I'll dress for 15 - 30 minutes and then get on with what I should be doing.
    Do any of you ever do this? It makes me feel like I'm desperate or out of control. Maybe I am, but I'd like to know if I have any company out there. thanks.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    Other times I'll dress for 15 - 30 minutes and then get on with what I should be doing.
    Do any of you ever do this? It makes me feel like I'm desperate or out of control..
    I wouldn't worry about it unless it starts to interfere with things you consider important. From what you are saying, it sounds to me like you are mostly taking a "stress break", a little bit of personal time to yourself -- in much the same way that someone might say, "I'm not going to deal with this right now: what I need now is a hot bath!"

Thumbs up Every Chance I Get

[SIZE="3"]I don't have the opportunity to dress completly very often, so I look for those short times where I can slip on something fem for even a few minutes. I under dress most every day, so if I have a few minutes I will slip on a dress and heels or a night gown and just work around the house. It is a good stress break, never thought of it that way

TTFN
    Cyndie

[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I've struggled with this for years, as well.
    I really like to have long, extended dress up sessions.
    "Quality Time" is how I refer to it.
    However, the stresses and challenges of every day life
    don't always make this possible.
    So, I try to be grateful and enjoy whatever time I have.

My dress time is from about 9.15 am to about 12.30 pm. The reason for this is that daughter's school only 2 mins from house and she has a habit of coming home for school books etc. So have to make sure undressed and make up off just in case.

Those 15 to 30 minutes about three days a week are my magic minutes.... I am dressed now in everything except make-up. Cause in a bit I have to get to the shop and get all dirty working on a car. So don't get to bent out of shape or beat yourself up over it. Cause in most of our lives we don't have the time to live in our femm self. It would cost me my job and a whole lot of my friends. Who are very manly and can't hardly even talk about the CDing lifestyle even in a joking manner. If they only knew.

As one friend who I golf with said one day on the course. "Hit the ball, you pink panty wearing sissy." If he only knew I did..
    No, those are my Panties]

Hi Sarah.
    Don't feel guilty,just enjoy.Most of my dressing is done this way,i love the way i feel for those few minutes.I then really look forward to the times when i can take my time and get fully madeup.

Hope this helps

Nikki

Out Of Control!!

Yes I do. I can dress just a teny weeny bit and it takes the edge off. If only for a moment I can feel like myself. An honest moment when I am being who I am. Now if I want to get out of control, I just put the Genie back in the bottle. Next time she gets loose, I am definatly out of control.
    So for me those tiny little adventures are the pressure valves. I think I have ten minutes or so I think I'll..........
    yin/yang

Yes, you are desperate and out of control ! Pardon me while I slip off my shoes to look at my red toenails for a second and put them back on. OK were was I, O yes out of control.

Every weekday moning, (M-F), I get up way before my wife does. So for about an hour, I am wering panties, bra, pads, Fem PJ's,. robe, slippers or lately a panties, bra, pads, and a short fleece cover-all. It helps curb the craving I have the rest of the day. LOL

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    For last few years, I haven't taken the time to go out like I used to. Getting ready to go out will usually take me about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, for the whole look. So when I do go out, I like it to be for the day, or sometimes the evening. Getting ready for a hour isn't worth the effort. I have several GG friends, that we'll get together for lunch or something.

I always under dress and can wear girls jeans/pants and tops almost anytime.
    Dana Ryan

I sneak a couple minutes here and there whenever I can.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

In the past before i became single again i used to grab the odd 30 minutes whenever i could.

In the morning I'll often slip on a skirt and cami while I'm having breakfast before going out. It may only ten minutes but it is a great way to start the day.

Yes, I sometimes throw something on for a short while, and then change back. What the heck? Why not? Life doesn't always provide hours at a time when I can manage the whole shooting match. No biggie.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I was like that when I first came out to my wife but Have mellowed lately as long as I can wear my panties I'm cool.
    Angie

[SIZE=3]I have definitely done the quick dress and quick undress routine a few times. Often I do not really have the time to go "full out", but I just want to remind myself how good I feel. Even it it just means putting on lipstick and tasting it as I lick my lips. I have always loved that taste.[/SIZE]

A skirt, cami and pair of slides are always just a minute away. Even for 10-15 minutes can make a difference....
    Kristen

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

thank you all

yep, that's what this type of forum is all about. I was concerned once again that I was experiencing something unique and discovered I have a shared experience.
    Last edited by Sarah Doepner; 04-07-2008 at 11:41 PM.