Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Support

keeping you in my thoughts
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Very sorry to hear about Van Taylor. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Taylor, still hoping for the best, and that you and Van rebound together.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Separation

I still see my ferrets in dreams. I lost many of them to old age, and illness. When I see them in my dreams, they have no need for food or water. But they love to play. It hurt so much to bury them, and say good bye. So don't say good bye. There is no reason to stop sending love to the departed. I can't think of one reason to write them off. The love remains. There is no giant eraser in the sky when it comes to connectedness in matters of the heart.
    I am a weird older woman, and for now, it suits me fine.

Hey bro... just saw this... haven't been around much lately...

I'm hoping the best for you and for Van. I know how hard it is to lose a pet like that... we had a cat for 19 years that had literally been around before I was born. We had to put her down after her kidneys failed... was very hard to say goodbye. It was what was best, though... she was in so much pain it would've been cruel to try and keep her around. If it comes to that, know that Van will still be with you in spirit. He's been a good friend to you and wouldn't leave you completely at a time like this. Hoping for health for both of you.

I'm with you Taylor, like always
    It's difficult when it's time to let a loved one go, I recently had to send one of my dogs to paradise, it always hurts. But letting him suffer will hurt even more. It'll be great for Van to hold him till he sleeps, he'll know it's good then.

I'll be thinking of you...
    ~Deron~

This is super late but I just wasn't up to being online much right after Van died. I wanted to thank you all for the support. I truly mean that. Love always, Taylor