Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I Have to ask! What If you had the choice?

Most definitely female, I hate being male, thats why I'm changing that.

If I had to chose I would like to be a guy, but a passable CDer I do like my CDing time.

However, if I could be a knock down, drop dead, sexy, girly fashion model, I might change my mind...

Joan Lea

I am SHOCKED that many of the responses are a resounding no. You enjoy being accepted as males in society too much to want to be born a GG. But why emulate a women then? Why not glorify the maleness? You want the best of both gender worlds, but still don't fully belong to either of them.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Up until six years ago this would have been a no brainer. I totally wished I had been born a girl.

However, now I've met the woman of my dreams and my true soul mate and life partner ... my wife Marla, I'd have to say that it's now gonna be a 100% passable crossdresser ... but only because I know she's not a lesbian.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I would like to be 100% passable.

Fascinating thread!

If I was a GG, I'd dress like most GGs my age--frumpy black slacks for work, ubiquitous jeans for time off. Because getting dressed would just be getting dressed. Boring!

As a CDer, I think I dress much better than most women my age, because the motivation is different. As a result, getting dressed is an art form and an adventure. It's exciting to me! My GG friends tell me I am more creative. Whether or not that's true, I know from the way I dress that I enjoy it more.

Now about the passable thing--if passable means the courage to go anywhere that a woman would go, and be treated with the same courtesy by over 99% of the people, then I guess I am passable. Can they read me? I really don't care! If they can, as long as they are polite about it (like the overwhelming majority of people are) who cares? What are they going to do, bust me? Ha ha! It's legal!

So even though I dress full time (and have for over 10 years) I'd choose to be a crossdresser. I love being me!

Blessings,
    Rikki

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    I would have preferred being born a GG.

This however brings up several questions.
    a) Would I appreciate being the GG i.e Where some GG's might be happy wearing casual clothes with minimal make up, others will not walk out in public unless totally femmed up. I wonder how I would be, had I'd be born and brought up a female.

b) Would I have found this site (and for that matter need to find a site such as this) Maybe not. That said, I would have missed out on some great friendships I have made here.

Alas, this is all speculation. I was born TG, a gift I have come to cherish

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne7 View Post
    I am SHOCKED that many of the responses are a resounding no. You enjoy being accepted as males in society too much to want to be born a GG. But why emulate a women then? Why not glorify the maleness? You want the best of both gender worlds, but still don't fully belong to either of them.
    Well, I can't speak for anyone else here, but thats exactly why I dress - it's the change, difference - whatever you want to call it. We CD/TV people can enjoy the best of both worlds. I love women, and am heterosexual. I just plain ol' dont fancy other men. That would plant me firmly in the male world - glorified or not - don't you think?
    I know that there are gender dysphoric people here, and I respect their position, but I think that what this fantastic question has revealed is that a lot (most?) of us on this forum are happy to have CDing/TVing as a hobby. Something that satisfies a need in us. As such, I don't question my motives, I just enjoy doing it. To me it's the same as golf, train-spotting, model-making, cars etc., etc. Its an enjoyable, engaging hobby.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Great Question!

And my response is....... 100% crossdresser. I am like Karen Hutton, in that being a guy is my life, but I do like being the girly girl on demand. When we are 100% passable crossdresser, then both ARE possible.

I would definitely prefer to have been born female. I enjoy and am very comfortable with the cding part, but my life would have been much less conflicted were I born a gg. Not a day goes by without wanting or wondering what if I had been born female. Cding almost 24/7 is as close as I can now get, but that will change as I continue my transition to full time female.

Just one of the girls Rachel_CDS's Avatar
    I have frequently thought that I would have liked to have been born a girl.
    However, my life would probably be totally different to what it is now, which is generally pretty good - the most wonderful wife in the world, great friends etc...
    Growing up as a girl would have many different influences & experiences that I may not turn out as I hope that I would. I might end up as a single parent in a one bedroom flat living off state benefits. However, I could become a beautiful woman with a fantastic body, great husband, great career, plenty of money to do as I please etc...........................................

On second thoughts, I will stay as I am, enjoy my life as it is & enjoy my CDing.

Although when I was little I often dreamed of being a girl, if I had the choice I would choose crossdresser. I enjoy being who I am.

The only thing I would probably change though is my birth date: I think it's much easier now for a T-Girl in her 20's to meet people, go out and enjoy herself.

In my case I didn't go out till I was 30, mostly thanks to the Internet I met people like myself, and that's when the fear to be seen in public began to disappear. I wish I had gone out in my "cheerleading days" years.

no noubt about it Tiffany i would most definatley be a cd. i would like to be more passable than i am now though.

If my being born a female made no difference to my parents having a further child (my little brother, who I love ) then yes, I would rather have grown up a GG.

But instead, this is where I am, so.........
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

The question has been asked b4.But with new members and occasional web use by others its a relevant one.Im ok with both sides of my life.I have 2b.I need my job to pay for all those monthly boring bills etc............
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

the passable answer. Some of the things that are not forced on GG's would have been nice growing up, it would have been nice to be without those stresses, but I think among other things being a CD has given me more insights & to avoid assumptions more. I suspect it gave you greater depth as well, I see more beneath the surface than some people & there's more to Tiff than meets the eye so to speak.
    Love, K.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by CDTiffany View Post
    OK, girls I know, (or I think this has been tossed around the camp fire). If you could have been born a girl, Or if you could 100% pass as a woman. Which would you choose? Would you rather go back in time and be a genetic born female. Or would you rather be a 100% Total passable Crossdresser?

I thought about it tonight, My choice would be a 100% crossdresser. I dont know why. But when I really gave it some thought, It's cool being a guy. And It's cool, (WAY COOL) enjoying my female side.

Anybody else have thoughts on this subject?

XOXO Tiffany

myspace.com/cdtiffany9
    Tiffanytime.net
    For me it's 100% passable crossdresser. If I was entering the fantasy realm I'd even wish for breasts that would adjust from flat muscular pecs to DD's at will. But over all as a Genetic Male I do not miss monthly cycles and the mood swings that they bring. I don't miss the cruel games that women play with each other (face it girls You do). And most of all..... I LOVE being able to urinate standing up, anywhere, anytime. It's the single biggest advantage to having a built in hose.

(not a whale)
    Born a girl. The 100% passable doesn't mean anything to me because I'd be hot anyways.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    It has to be a 100% passable crossdresser. The only other thing I would want to change is for my partner to be totally comfortable with me in both male and female mode.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I would have to go for the real thing as it is what is on the inside that is more important to me than looks, how can you possibly know that it is like to be a female unless you are one, and these days a gg can do all the things that a man can do , and if you still liked females i see no problem there ether.

joanne

100% passable CD. Of course the fantasy is to be able to *totally* transform into a woman and back...though I wonder if I would come back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Living the Dream!
    Regina

I have to side with the 100% passible. There are benifits to being a guy when I want to and letting my fem side out when I want to. Almost the best of both worlds.

I would also like to be 100% passable , but I like my male side and enjoy both sides of my personality , I think there are good and bad points to both genders . I guess we can all fantacize about what ever we want to be ! Tomara

Oh to be a girl

100% Gg

Yep crossdressing is the best I wouldn't want to be a girl,I like being a bloke too much and being married to my wife,but being awoman every now and again is great ,glad my wife likes it too .....Gina