Thread: Breast Forms

Tabby_CD

Breast Forms

Got a question for the girls here. I am interested in buying some breast forms.The problem is that I want them to look like real breasts and want want the jiggle when i walk just like a real girls would. Are there any forms out there that are firm enough and yet jiggle when i walk about and if so where can i buy some?

Janice Ann

Breast forms---

Tabby-
    Try this site-- www,tgforum.com- It has oddles of crossdressing stores-
    and if you are like me it is a good place to compare prices.
    Janice purchased hers in Reno at Transformations and they let me try them on- The tv/tg/ts staff is very friendly- 1099 S Virginia St.
    Janice Ann

Breast forms differences

Hi Sweety,
    I started off with balloons along time ago, then to forms and now I have #10's (DD) and love them. There are a few considerations though. If you want a pair that you can go braless, you will use an adhesive to keep them on for quite awhile. I just have large bouncy ones that I fit in my bras that I like. Even with a bra on, they sure do bounce and feel really good.

If you want them to be conceled by most bras, buy Triangle forms.. The teardrop forms tend to be very lengthy from top top bottom and do not fill out the side as well, unless you get a large size...
    [SIZE=3]"It's All an Illusion...."[/SIZE]

Check out:

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/

I've worked with Victor and his wife for my forms and they are both very accommodating.

- Dina
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile I got mine at.....

I got my breastforms at teddyb's store on ebay for $99.00 US dollars. They have both triangle and teardrop designs. I bought the triangle and to quote the ad "These fit the male torso very well". I would still like to try the teardrop though, and there is another thread where someone mentioned the "Pals" before.
    Get this! I went to Google, searched Pals breastforms and it pointed back to this site!
    Heres the link to our other discussion:
    http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=644
    Last edited by CindyT; 06-27-2004 at 10:30 PM.
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Tabby_CD

breast forms

wow!, thx for all the info. I hope to buy some forms this weekend. I just want to look as natural as possible. I have some foam forms but they don't look as real as I want them to be.When I wear my bras, I want them to have bounce.