View Poll Results: What did you think of the test?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • I thought it was accurate with regard to my sexuality

97 59.15%
  • I don't agree with the test results

2 1.22%
  • I think the test is flawed and unscientific

34 20.73%
  • I don't think the results apply to CD's

21 12.80%
  • I was surprised but agree that the results are true

10 6.10%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kinsey Scale of Sexual Orientation

4.4 completely bi duh go figure

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Lingering Member
    While the page mentions the Kinsey Scale, the little test is for the Klein Scale (wherein I scored a 6.9, because I'm totally a homosexual woman).

I'm not at all sold on only 3.5% of the population being gay, btw.

Perhaps it is un-scientific (or should it be non-scientific) but it nailed me dead center. Bi with heterosexual tendencies. I think the results are more from my actual experiences than my tendencies. I am totally committed and faithful to my SO and would not change that for anything. My bi tendencies are exclusively related to my female side. When I am in my fem world I am totally immersed in every way. I am the ultimate female. I adore beautiful men. On the other hand when I am in my male personna I adore the women in my life - SO, friends, aquaintances, even beautiful women I see when I am shopping. So, my tendencies seem to be more opportunistic than by design.

Does that make me a bad person?

No surprize, I got 5.8, homosexual, Since I see myself as female and am only attracted to females. That fits me.
    Jena

I question the ability of a simple very subjective test as this to be very accurate. For the record I rated a 2.9 bisexual with hetero tendencies. Although I've never been with a man it may be an indicator of my present inclination.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

4.3 Completly bisexual. Duh

1.5 here, sounds right to me, but not enough questions or depth of questions to be accurate. Took a net test before, can't remenber the site but much more detailed questions, I'll try to find it again

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    2.6 which falls in line with my own calculations.

I like girls mostly, but I want sex with boys, too. Just not a relationship or commitment lol.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

4.8 here

2.4, mostly heterosexual. That makes sense. I am attracted to femininity, whether it is in me or a gg. I think the 'mostly' comes from a little fantasy of being perceived by a man as a beautiful woman and pleasing him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Living the Dream!
    Regina

Silver Member
    I don't put much belief into this kind of games but I will play along here. I got a score of 3.9. Don't know or care what this means but I guess it was fun to have taken the test.

I came out as a 2, so mostly heterosexual. Probably because I have no experience with a guy.

No surprise here. A solid 1.0!

A 4.1, which is indicative of my past experiences. Eventhough I'm deeply in love with my GG SO, when I'm dressed, I can't help but fantasize about what could be. Isn't life wonderful. As Forrest said, "Life is like a box of chocolates....." Hugs, Amber

Hi ladies took the test 1.8 mostly hetro which is correct !!!

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

You are bisexual with heterosexual tendancies.

You are bisexual with heterosexual tendancies. Yet I have more actual experience with the hetero side. Reasonabily accurate I'd say.

As someone who feels attraction to women, but can identify mostly as "asexual", I didn't quite know how to answer this quiz (I use the term diliberately as refering to something trivial and hardly to be taken as "science") "correctly". And what on earth does the bit about how I identify "politically" mean??? does it mean if I am accepting of sexual diversity I tick in the "homosexual" end and if I'm NOT accepting I tick the "heterosexual" end?? That's nonsense, surely??? implication, all heterosexuals are anti gay??? I don't think so!!! Or have I got that all wrong? Someone explain for me.
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

Politic Question In The Test

Maybe it means.. 1. all for the straight/family values/ community, or all the way to the guy in the silver pants and pink hair leading the Gay pride parade. That was how I read it. (my own take)
    I scored a bisexual with heterosexual tendencies. That's good to hear. I was worried that I was too straight, and I can't ignore my quirks. Quirks make fantasizing far more interesting. Reality can match the fantasy, and it's a good idea for me to remain open to new experiences. I can get enthused about a female who looks male, or a male who is dressed as a female. I don't need "guilt restrictions." They are useless, when all things are presented in a positive manner.

I scored a 4.3- completely bisexual. I've known this for years and now I guess I have some proof.

Account is closed
    Because a person taking this test knows the subject matter of the test and that this test was linked form a crossdressing forum it is fundamentally flawed to being with.

This would be far more accurate if it was a blinds survey where the test questions did not lead the test taker in to knowing it was about sexual orientation.

I find these test flawed to being with as I would, if needing to be cataloged, be considered homosexual or bisexual as I am more attracted to men than women. I however consider myself more woman than man even though i present an outward appearance and gender of a man.

Since I do feel and display such things I reject sexual typing and instead consider myself attracted to whoever I feel like at the time.

Guess that is why I scored dead center... or maybe it was because that was what I wnated to score taking it
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

3 You are bisexual with heterosexual tendancies.

However since I have no bi expierience I think it would be more acurate to say heterosexual with bisexual tendancies.
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

1.1 here.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Aspiring Member

Very interesting!

If I honestly answered the questions and I think that I did, then the results are indicative of the type of person that I am moving toward.

My results are that I am bisexual with hetero tendencies. My hetero side wants to explain such a ridiculous assessment but my bisexual side needs no explanation.

As I am reaching an age of androgony, the tenderness and the love with another person is most important irregardless of the sex of the other person. All my life I have been a "loner" and now as I enter the last quarter of my life, I see that personal well-being is based upon accepting who you are and searching for a SO or people who will support you no matter what your sexual orientation may be.

Yes, I would have a relationship with someone of the same sex if that person gave me the same type of support that I get and have gotten from my wife. Perhaps her fears of the past, her fears that my dressing would trigger homosexual encounters, are somewhat true. I don't know, but I do know that I am no longer afraid of facing that decision. I don't know if a relationship with another male would be sexual but if I received emotional support from another male; what is the problem with that?

Yes, I am confused but since my relationship with my wife has been and is currently excellent, I see no reason to explore the bisexual side of my personality.

The test gave me a 3.8, "completely bisexual." No surprise there.

The results stated that I am a 2. mostly heterosexual. Should I take it again?