Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing for fun!!

Dressing for fun!!

Does anyone else get fed up trying to look passable and dress just for the fun of it?
    Just lately trying [and failing] to look good enough to pass has been stressing me out to the point where i nearly gave this up.
    Today my daughter gave me a pink wig and this evening i,ve dressed OTT purely for the fun of it!!
    This evening I look OTT but i,m happy!!
    Does anyone else dress purely for fun?
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 04-20-2008 at 04:38 PM.

Dont be silly Debs

Thats you fancy dress party outfit
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Banned Read only
    This pink wig thing is spreading!

First Sheena, then DD, now you!

Have you no sense of shame, girl???

No self respecting "woman of a certain age" has pink hair!!!

Purple is the color! Maybe Blue! But pink?

Tsk, tsk!

deja

(Where's the pictures, bitch?)

It works if you wear red.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    It works if you wear red.
    I,m wearing pink opaque tights, does that count?

Banned Read only
    Oh, Lordy!

Next thing you know it'll be tutus.....

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    Oh, Lordy!

Nah,,Black PVC hot pants

I never try to pass, or wear wigs and makeup. But I do enjoy the dressing that I do. I feel that it is more a mental thing than fully physical. So I don my panties, bra, short skirt or dress, and enjoy life. As long as I am happy, that is what counts.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Nah,,Black PVC hot pants
    Sounds nice and trashy! I haven't done the black PVC thing since we moved last fall. Gonna have to get the nice tight little dress out I have and see if it still fits! (I've been off my diet for a while and the clothes are a bit too tight!)

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Go for it; "fun" or "passing"; at the end of the day, does it matter? Whatever you are comfortable with.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthia View Post
    I never try to pass, or wear wigs and makeup. But I do enjoy the dressing that I do. I feel that it is more a mental thing than fully physical. So I don my panties, bra, short skirt or dress, and enjoy life. As long as I am happy, that is what counts.
    I don't have a wig (yet!) and don't even try the makeup thing. I could never pass. I am starting to look at forms now, so maybe it's a step in the "all dressed" direct

A pink wig and red dress....Now you're cooking.

lol

PVC hot pants?

Your poor little spuds will be par boiled.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It's great fun to dress "just for fun". In the house I wear tons of stuff that isn't appropriate if a person is trying to pass or blend in. Marla and I sometimes also go to fetish nights at clubs too .... the sky's the limit there, in terms of "dressing for fun" ... no matter what you look like, good or bad!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I ALWAYS dress just for the fun of it since passing is neither a concern nor an option for me.

I just love dressing all the time.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Since I'm still in the closet, the only thing I dress for is FUN. And since I love high, tight and short, I'll let your imagination work out what I usually wear!

Tony

dressing for fun is always an escape... take the rocky horror show... you go and watch that you feel out of place if you do not don a basque and stockings...you go with whatever the mood takes you debs... fun or passable... who gives a shit... just enjoy..
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

U can borrow mine deja

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    Oh, Lordy!
    What'll it be? The pink, green, white or stiped tutu? They have the ballerina skirts already attached!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Up until a couple months ago I wasn't passable because I wore a full beard that I started in 1971 and never shaved it off. I guess all that time I was dressing for fun but also never took a chance on going out. My beard is gone now but I'm still not very passable, (or maybe I can pass as an ugly old broad). Anyhoo, I consider all the dressing I do to be for fun, and if perchance I pass in public that's a for me. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I do,some evenings I'll just put on nightclothes and forms about an hour before bed and then sleep that way.It feels pretty good and the thought of passing isn't there.

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    Sometimes I dress up in as many items of underwear as I can until I can hardly move! I get a thrill from wearing 20 pairs of knickers at the same time, from my thighs to my ankles Of course that does make making a cup of tea a little difficult..

I dress for fun -wig or no wig -makeup or no makeup - I always enjoy myself so I guess you would call that fun.

I dress for fun all the time,thats what crossdressing is all about,fun and pleasure

well passing isn't really achievavble for me. but i surely will do my best to look good, and for me that takes a lot of effort. I have invested a small fortune in clothes so as to have nice things that fit well and look good

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Does anyone else get fed up trying to look passable and dress just for the fun of it?
    Just lately trying [and failing] to look good enough to pass has been stressing me out to the point where i nearly gave this up.
    Today my daughter gave me a pink wig and this evening i,ve dressed OTT purely for the fun of it!!
    This evening I look OTT but i,m happy!!
    Does anyone else dress purely for fun?
    I dress strictly for fun,in total secrecy of my own home.I have a basic wardrobe,but I
    get a rush when I sneak into my mothers closet&dress in many of her good outfits,especially her good silk blouses&her short skirtsuits&pantsuits.Many times I also
    borrow a pair of her heels.One day I nearly was caught,dressed in one of her skirtsuits&
    doing make-up and hair,at her make-up table&I also took a fresh package of pantyhose
    out of her drawer,as well
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle