Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexual experiences with women while you're CD?

How about sexual experiences with a man while we're CD'd?

I'd like to be totally dressed as a woman, from my high heels right up to my wig, and enjoy a sexual experience with a man.

No more details...I don't want to get censored!

Yeah, my wife and I have done the her lingerie and my lingerie thing and its always the best sex we've had together, especially when she is undressing me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

That is fantastic! Thankyou all for your incredibly informative replies! It gives me a lot of hope that I may soon live out my fantasy.

i was lucky to be indulged by my ex, a couple of times, mostly lingerie to bed for sex. My current girlfriend has not built up the courage to be connected to me while fully dressed. I will tell you though that after several months on dating websites OKcupid and Tangowire, that i have only come across one gg who was willing to entertain the thought of dating me. I have profiles on both that clearly state who i am and what i'm looking for. The profiles also include my pictures as male and crossdressed. I decided 6 months ago i wasn't going to hide anymore. It has taken a lot of soul searching but i intend to find the one gg that can accept me for exactly who i am. in the mean time my current girlfriend accepts some lingerie play in the bedroom but i'm closetted otherwise with her because she has a crazy ex and 3 small children
    Last edited by heterocd; 04-22-2008 at 10:04 PM.

This is one of my fantasys,just timmid to ask my better half right now.

Wonderful!!

Queebster,

What you are looking for is out there. If it's possible in your circumstances...when you meet someone that you are attracted to, just be honest about who you are and what you are into.

I've been lucky enough to find a GG or two that loved to play dress me up. Pardon me here but, with one, my request was that " I want to be

All I'm saying is that you be true to yourself and all the rest will come naturally.

Best of luck to you,

sugar
    Last edited by Di; 04-24-2008 at 02:07 AM. Reason: no sex toy talk per the rules

well sugar i must say i like you too. I wouldnt mind being the 'bitch' with another girl. That would be so very hot.

Quote Originally Posted by melissacd View Post
    Agreed.

Also you must be ready to go out and find them, a hard lesson that I have learned. I have skinned my knees a few times now. I am painfully lonely and yet painfully not ready for a relationship and until I am ready I cannot proceed. The question is how do you know when you are ready?
    When you're ready it hits you, but subtley I think. Not sure how to describe it but having had my heart broken many a time I think you just realise without knowing how or why. When the time is right, you'll know!
    'I swear on tomorrow if you take this chance, our lives are the moment the music, the dance...' - Savatage

Nope. Never. I've always wondered about it, but it's not likely that I'll ever have that experience. Hmmm.....never say never, but I have my doubts.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

It had always been my fantasy and finally I met a GG online and we've been together for nearly 2 years now and she loves "her Amber". She helps "us" with make-up and she just purchased 2 wigs for "her". She insists that I put on something soft and silky when we are together and I dress totally on the weekends which makes it much to sensual. Its the only way we make love now. I couldn't be happier as it took me out of the lonely, dark closet and thrust me into a bright, shiney new world and to her, I'll be eternally grateful. My prayers go out to all of you, that you find what you are hoping for. Hugs, Amber

Not yet but soon I hope. I think she's coming around.
    Angie

Never, never, never. When I'm with a woman, I am 100% guy. I have no desire to be feminine around a woman I am attracted to.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Finally Liberated :)
    Yes I have my wife absolutely loves having sex when I am all Girly she said sex is more enjoyable for her so who am I to argue

Sub-question: Do you think there are there enough adventurous, open minded women out there interested in sex with a CD in full regalia for this fantasy to be achieved in anything other than a lucky fluke?

IMO no I do not think there are allot of women who can have sex with a man all dressed out due to cultural taboos and religious beliefs it is rather hard to find a woman that is accepting of a CDer.

I guess I am blessed too have a wife that loves my CDing

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    My sweetheart is game to tumble with Roberta, as well as with Bob.

I am lucky, she asked for a Crossdresser, and I never had to ask for her, except to dream of what I wanted, and her request appeared !

My heart goes out to all who must bare themselves in the quest for such a partner.

I think I'll never know how many women are willing until I reveal myself to all women and ask them for what I wanted, or would want....if I didn't already have it

Whatever the odds are, even if it is 50/50, I will have to risk indifference or rejection in order to find out. I hope the sting of rejection decreases with each experience, so that you finally find what you need without serious emotional trauma.

Fortunately, I only have to ask until I find (the) one.

How many do you want ?

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Back when I used to hang out in a lesbian bar all the time, I occasionally ran into women who were intrigued and we became "bar friends", occasionally leading to a bit of making out, but it never went beyond kissing, but even that was beyond wonderful.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Aspiring Member
    Yep, we experimented with that and honestly, nothing changed, for better or worse

Most of the time then dressing doesn't come into our lovemaking.

With my Wife

My wife and I have had sex many times while I'm dressed. However she decided about 2 years ago that I could not be femme during sex. I can dress and we can make out, but when it comes time for penetration, it all must go (however, Sat. night she let me keep my thigh highs on, go figure). I think she feels confused about her sexuality when I'm dressed during sex. But I agree it is the best sex ever, and she has had a great time in the past.
    Last edited by Sally R.; 04-28-2008 at 12:58 PM.

Just my experience. I am 58. When I was your age, I missed many opportunities to be dressed with girls my age. Some were invitations; some were events that would surely have led to it. Young women are much more likely to want to experiment and see where it goes. I was asked many times in my youth to be allowed to be pantied or made up or dressed up. I was always afraid of being outed. In retrospect, maybe I should have been brave enough to allow my self to be outed, or simply outed myself. I could have been a completely different person and maybe even made a fabulous living from being a gender gifted person. Who knows?

The world is a very different place now. Trust your instincts and give yourself the freedom to truly be who you are. It might be painful. It might be wonderful. But I’m not sure there is anything more difficult than spending your life living a lie! There are many more females on this planet than one would imagine who would love to play with crossing gender lines than meet the eye. When they are young it is easy to pass off these explorations as experimentation for them. They are also really very curious. And much more playful and less serious. When you are young, there are also older women who want to dress you up and seduce you with their older, wiser, sexuality and who would love to dress you. Believe me. There is also a contingent of women who are not comfortable with their desire to have sex with another women. They will however allow themselves to have "lesbian" sex with a man dressed as a woman. Get my drift darling?

OOPS! Got carried away there. With the exception of the very first time my wife and I had sex shortly after we met, the very best sex I have ever had has always been with my wife in various stages of dress. First just panties, then more, and then years later, fully enfemme...wig, makeup, breasts...the whole enchilada. The other time was when I was in high school at a party and I wound up with a girl who asked me to wear her "spare" nylon panties and a very pretty bra and grind with her. There are many permutations I love being dressed with a GG, but the best is being a lesbian, and a pretty lesbian at that, better yet, a girly girl being seduced by a girly girl for the first time.
    Last edited by Sandra; 04-29-2008 at 06:16 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, please use the edit button next time

I`m So lonely!
    I so badly want one of these wonderfull women!

Wink

Yep, thank heaven my wife is okay with it and we've had some really interesting times! Hope to have many, many, more! Good luck!

Banned Read only
    Queebster,

Yes, there are women out there who are willing and even turned on by their partner in drag (whether it's for you, the fantasy, or both). A large part of the issue is going to be how well prepared you are in introducing this notion to her, how confident you are, how she feels about it, and whether you accept potential rejection.

As far as my experience goes, I have made love in full regalia, gone to bed with just panties on, worn a frilly nightdress when making love etc. etc., and all this with a few different women.

At the end of the day (I hate clichés, lol), it has to be right thing for both of you. If it feels right to both you, go ahead. If one of you is not feeling ok about it, then don't do it.

Queebster. Im an SO 23 years young . I have often had sex with my SO while dressed. In fact its mainly with her more than him. But for personally i wouldn't be able to all the time. I fell in love with a man and everyso often i like to have sex with him

Kim
    xxx

With my ex wife, she did my makeup and picked out my out fit. I also did it with a prostitute while wearing pantyhose with my toenails painted.

lucky

hi Alison me too seems it only happens in the movies and in our dreams

my fiance and i have been doing it all week with me in fem. she even uses my fem name