Thread: Missing in Action

Missing in Action

Does anyone know what became of the Texas hetero couple that used to host the Texas T party? They were on television on several occasisions (Phil, Sally, Maury) and were in the thick of the TG world while it was still known at TV. The husband was a professional race car driver as i remember.

Thanks for any info,

Christine

Sorry

I don't remember their names either, but still have fond memories of attending in San Antonio back in the early 1990s. It was a great time.
    Life is too short; wear a sexy bra every day!

Wondering too

It's funny you would post this. I was also wondering about them just the other day. The Texas T party was a wonderful event and I miss it.

Here is an interview I found that gives a bit of info:

http://www.myhusbandbetty.com/?p=784

-Christine

Re Cynthia and Linda Phillips

Hi girls! I knew Cynthia and Linda quite well back in the 1990's. Although i have lost contact with them in recent years, i know that they (somewhat justifiably) felt under-appreciated for all of their efforts to help the tg community. As some of you know, they put on some of the greatest tg events of that era! And the also hosted parties at their private residence that were awesome.
    I miss them and hope they are doing well. Just in case you ever see this, Cynthia and Linda: Thank you for all of the good things you have done for all of us!

Nancy

I attended a "T" Party in 1994, I can sort of remember them talking about giving the "T" up as (at that time) I think one of them was 62 and the other was 60? If that is true, due the math on their ages now.
    Bobbi Lynn