View Poll Results: Do you want to become a female? Money being no object!

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, without question!

217 43.84%
  • Yes, if wife/S.O. approved!

46 9.29%
  • No!

138 27.88%
  • Maybe

94 18.99%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you become a female if you could?

I like peeing my name in the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by pantyhosedlegs View Post
    I would like to be very feminine lesbien woman.
    Me too! Billie jean

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonGermany View Post
    I wish i had a remote, so i could switch between gender when ever i want in a blink of an eye. But i'm happy how my situation is right now :-)
    this idea intriques me. I would love to see how sex feels as a woman expirences it. Billie Jean.

Answer: YES! Without a doubt. With no reservations or hesitations. Absolutely. Most assuredly. Definitely! There is no question to it.

its a difficult question to answer for me - sure in some ways i have wished i'd have been born female at birth and i am very envoius of women more so these days than ever - but i think the reality for me is it would be just too much of an upheaval - too costly and a problem for friends/family and would i really be happy - the grass always seems greener on the other side - i guess the one thing that is true is my life would have been totally different if i had been born female - too transition now i dunno it would just have to many complications !

Manifesting womanhood

10 years ago I had no thoughts of becoming a woman. 7 years ago I thought about transitioning but the thought of all that surgery, hormones, doctors, therapists etc. was overwhelming and extremely costly.

I thought life would be difficult living as a woman. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to make a living. And I was married to a woman that would not participate in my crossdressing so her being married to a woman was unthinkable.

It just wasn't possible but since it was more of a dream than a overwhelming need I could let go. I still had my crossdressing.

5 years ago, divorced (my decision), moved to San Francisco, meet my wife, got involved in the queer community. It was at that point that I began to transition to living as a woman. I found amazing and loving support in San Francisco that made it possible. I felt supported and safe and that let me take risks and evolve as a woman.

Now, living full time as a woman married to a lesbian, no hormones, no therapists only breast implants, no other surgeries, completely out to everyone in my life, Had "sex" changed to "F" on my drivers license. Started my own business and work at home.

Getting a divorce was really hard but once I made that decision, after 27 years, the rest came rather easily.

My live is now bigger than my dreams. Who would have thought it. I didn't!
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

I fantasized about being female all my crossdressing life but my vote is maybe. If I had the opportunity and money was no object, I would go for boob implants, facial reconstruction, and my hips and butt rounded, but I would keep my male package giving me the best of both worlds. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    This poll is telling me the majority of voters on this site are potentially transsexual.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar
    In an instant.

i like womens clothes but i like being a guy too. so no i want to stay a guy but id like to look more feminine.

If my life wasn't what it is now I would most definitely want to live life as a woman. As it is I love my wife and children and will just have to make do as a man

Thumbs up If you could

WOULD I, YOU BET!!!!!! Just thinking about is sending me over the edge, becoming a "real" female would mean to me not having to fool anyone anymore, not having 2 wardrobes and most important to me would be piece of mind. If I won the lottery the change would be in the works IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by xxlolitaxx View Post
    ...Thats the best reason ever to stay a guy..How many women do you know who can do that??
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 05-06-2008 at 05:13 AM.

I scribble
    I will follow my heart

No desire at all to become a woman here. I live being a man, and even more that I can crossdress. If I were to be a woman thaen crossdressing would be to put on mans clothes. YUCK. What fun would that be.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

There was a time in my past when I would have taken the plunge and gone the whole route but not now. This late in life I made the commitment and dont want to change the music in mid stream.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I have to answer this poll with a 100% resounding NO. You see, if I were to do that I would lose my best friend in the whole world, my loving supportive wife. I have never thought about wanting to be female, I just love wearing their clothing

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

For a day... Hummm, yes. But for good. No.. I think all of us here would love to be a woman for at least a day.
    No, those are my Panties]

Quote Originally Posted by xxlolitaxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    ...Thats the best reason ever to stay a guy..How many women do you know who can do that??
    well i can use a stencil and pee over it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I were not married and did not have 4 children, I would have it done. Since I was a teenager I have always wondered what it would be like if I were a woman. But I have a family now and I love my kids with all my heart, so I am content where I am.

MixedEmotion

Come to my closet

I love the answers

Isn't it wonderfult that everyone has their own seperate reasons for the choices they make.

I personally have always felt that my gender was a bit neutral either way. Mind you I love my **** but as someone said above I would love to feel what it's like to have someone make love to me.

Being able to do the same things as a woman as I do now as a man, I have no hesitations in wanting to be that woman.

I have other reasons as well, since my cancer surgery in '02 my manhood no longer functions anyway (for normal intercourse) so what good is it? I've been on and off living/dressing as a woman for so many years now the final step would just be the finish line for me. TG? no, TS? partially, TV? always , where do I sign up?

xxx, Evie

I've found that although I enjoy the dressing-up whenever I can, that it's mainly to let the female side of me have an existence and enjoy life with the man she is a part of. Peaceful coexistence is much more preferable than tearing yourself apart, wondering who/what you are.
    '

I Would Like the Best of Both

At the risk of being labeled weird, I would like to take the ******* route. Female top, female Brain, male lower. Female appearance - Through and through.

Silver Member
    I voted yes but it would have to be from being born a female. Going thru the SRS procedure only changes the external appearence. I would love to have had the experience of growing up as a female. To just suddenly become one leaves something out that would leave me with a feeling of not being complete.