View Poll Results: Do you want to become a female? Money being no object!

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, without question!

217 43.84%
  • Yes, if wife/S.O. approved!

46 9.29%
  • No!

138 27.88%
  • Maybe

94 18.99%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you become a female if you could?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Would you become a female if you could?

This question may have been asked before, but I can't find it! The scenario is that money is not an object (yes, I know it really would be but forget it for now!) and your wife/S.O. either approves or you don't care about her opinion!

So, how many of you really want to be a woman? I have the opinon that most crossdressers really just want to dress! We dress for many different reasons. Sexual, fun, etc. Personally, I dress because I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothes!! Both under and outer! I have been doing it for so long, over 60 years, that it feels very natural to wear female things.

At one point in my life, after my wife passed away, I seriously considered becoming totally female, with surgery and all. However, my dear sweet GGF talked me out of that and other things I was considering! Thank heaven she did. I am now very happy to be a crossdressing man!

Hope I don't offend anyone by asking this!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I would do it right now, if I could.

No man here, never was, never will be.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

I don't really want to be a woman I just want to look like one.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

No. I can be a "man" or a "woman" now depending on the context. I'm already complete.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

A definite maybe.

A GG that looked like Robert, no way!

A GG that looked like Sherry, MAYBE way!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If I could change in a blink without going thru the incredible process of transitioning. Of course!

If i could

If money were not the issue and I was totally single, married now, and without family I would definitely go for the surgery. I find myself thinking and feeling more like a woman every day.I would love to meet Mr Right and be Mrs Right for him. To me I feel like my life was a mistake, should have been born a woman

Love,
    Robyn
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Mistake at birth, should have been born a woman[/SIZE]

I would like to be very feminine lesbien woman.

Just here to make freinds
    Some days - yes. Some days - no. So maybe - I think that it would be cool to be able to switch back and forth between the two- genetically. Dressing up is a pretty cool alternative to just being a boy..
    Really enjoying this!!!

it would be nice if I could just switch back and forward or maybe experience being a woman for a day but for me, I wouldnt want to change full time

I would. What holds me back is family commitments and the need to pay the mortgage. If I went ahead I would probably loose my job (my company 'restructures' problem people out of the system) and would unlikely to be able to get another high paying position.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I answered "Yes, if wife/S.O. approved!".

There is no way that I would want to become a woman (hormones, SRS, FFS etc) if it meant that my wife Marla didn't love me anymore. I guess all this really means is that I'm not TS. I always assume that being TS means you absolutely KNOW you are a woman trapped inside a mans' body and you have an uncontrollable desire to be the woman you were always supposed to be.

My desire to be a woman (if money was no object) is not just based upon my desire to be a woman (I know that sentence sounds weird) .... it's about your ultimate happiness and I know I can't be happy if Marla didn't love me. And before you ask .. how do I know she won't be cool with it? .... believe me we have had many, many alcohol soaked and stone cold sober late nights discussing this very topic!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 05-03-2008 at 11:38 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

With no obsticals. YES ! And I wouldn't care what kind of physical pain it took.

Yes

I think if money and all was no object I'd be a woman in an instant. But definitely a lesbian woman

Yes I would, I often thought that when I was much youger around the 20s area I should have done something about it. But I fell in Love around 24 and married at 25 with a Most wonderful woman and Love and still love her and miss her, as she has passed in 2001 and she left me with two wonderful daughters one who is married and she does not know about me and my youngest who soon will be 18 who knows and Thinks that it is awesome to not only know but she has become my daughter of Joann. Now at 59 and the 60 mark approaching in August on the 30th. I just enjoy being the Lady that I was born to be. Joann0830

I just like the look girls have mostly so i really don't know if i really want to be a woman. I put maybe b/c i'm not sure what i would do.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

yes i would
    I will follow my heart

Not sure yet, but in a years time - who knows?
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I've grown to accept that although I feel I am female my life is with my wife and our daughter. I cannot ruin two other lives for the sake of mine so for now I remain quietly unhappy that I can't be myself all the time.

My other point is that I have led a male life for so long the older I get the more difficult I think it might be to transition if the time came.
    Adele. xxx

Maybe

I was about to vote "NO", but when I thought about it, I wouldn't mind. There are so many proviso's to that, however. I would like to be younger, prettier, shapelier etc., etc. The "craving" if thats the word, to simply change my sex now, at the age of 62 has no interest for me at all. It would be fun to have a "girl suit" though.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

if money wasnt the aspect, then i have to look at my ersonal life, my friends, and family. seeing as i am not very close with any of them any more, because i am dressing more and more, avoiding all relations with those closest to me, id have to say yes. id go through with the therapy, and surgery. the more i research, the more i like the ffs and femme treatment that is being developed and offered these days. bottom line, im only happy when i think im a girl, and dreaming of being a female is what keeps me alive each and every day. i just hope im able to achieve my dream someday.

Banned Read only
    I voted no, only because I don't believe you can "become" a female by throwing money on the table. That is, with money you can change your appearance to look like a female, but you can't change what's inside your head.

For those that feel they are already female (such as a pre-op TS), changing their body is a question of adapting their external look to their inner-self, and therefore they are not becoming a female either, as they are already female, just with the wrong bodily features.

Of course, there are also those who feel more male, or mixed-gender, and have SRS to change their body to look female. They are not becoming female either, because they don't have a balanced mind and body view of a female (nothing wrong with that, by the way).

Had you asked the question, "Would you have preferred to be born female?" I would have answered a resounding yes! That is, my crossdressing is related to the fact that I love female clothing, makeup, jewelry and so on, not forgetting the beauty of the female form, and I would have loved to be able to experience what it is like to be a real girl.

For me it's no.I love being a man,i also love to be able to have the choice to dress and makeup and have the best of both worlds.

Nikki

All the way, maybe. The womans body is so wonderful. But I still like the little guy below the belt. Dont know if I could give him up.