Thread: The Shoe's on the other foot...

8rys, going on walkabout

The Shoe's on the other foot...

Well we all have either read or heard " What if your SO decided to dress as a man" line before right... Well, ladies gents and those I may have left out.. I kinda there now, and I feel fine.
    My wife has rarely gotten " dolled up" she used to work with truck drivers and dressed like one herself. (I don't blame her, in fact I would do the same. Comfort over anything else at that sweatshop.)
    Tomorrow she is attending a "king" training session and amateur night. We've already got her some outfits and her songs together. ( Let me tell you, shopping for those clothes was difficult. I didn't realize how femme my tastes had gotten.)

When she asked me if I was Ok with her doing this I was THINKING WHY?? (ring ring Hello, yes, Ms Kettle here, What's that you say I'm black? Well, thank you Ms Pot I had no idea.)

But my answer, was what problem could I have with this decision. Knowing I was once where she is now. So I helped her, and warned her, if you decide to keep performing you can't get upset if I show up to your shows in drag.

I'm nervous as hell for her and hopes she does well tomorrow. But mostly I'm proud of her, she has wanted to try performing for years now, and now she is going to.

Isn't PS just wonderful! Cheryl Anne's Avatar
    Well then don't forget to throw your panties at her with a note on them with you phone number.
    Married to "The Borg Queen".

Resistance was Futile!

...only by the hope we give to others do we lift ourselves out of the darkness into light.
    Dean Koontz

http://www.myspace.com/cherylannenorwood

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    I'll send all good energy her way and kudos to you for loving and accepting her as she is! You two sound perfect for each other!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Wow! Go Girlz!, or is that girlz/guys ?! Whatever, good for you and for her. Give her my best, w.

Good for her and thank you for supporting her..

I wish her well and may she achieve great success in all her endeavors.

I wish you well also...

Have fun with this and have a Good Life...

Bless you both....

Majestyk's Lady

This is very exciting. I would be fine with it if it were my SO.
    warmly, Linnea

Silver Member
    This is all really cool! I am happy for the both of you and wish you the best of luck. I think it is wonderful to hear about stories like this.

8rys, going on walkabout
    Thank you all for the well wishes. And DD feel free to send all good energy you can. She just left for the how to portion of the evening. I trying to start getting ready, but I haven't a thing to wear.. Since we will be in mixed company tonight, I can't do wear what I want. But I'll be able to next time.

I'm pullin for her, I didn't think this point would ever happen in our lives. The last 8 years, what a long strange trip its been.

What's a King Training Session?

What's a "King Training Session"?
    Mary

8rys, going on walkabout
    A king as in Drag King, cuz calling it a Drab king just don't sound quite right. I just got home a few minutes ago. Well she did great, and being her first time she did better than some more seasoned kings. While she didn't win she has been asked to come back by the MC. Which has got to count for something.. Well Sleep is needed , goodnight all.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    *does the happy dance for both of you*

That's great news! I bet you were just beaming at her from the audience! Isn't it amazing just being a part of someone doing something they really love?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    A relationship is a two way things and it looks like you two are supporting each other...........take about blurring the lines
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    More power to her! Go fer it.

For my wife and me, this exact thing is an exciting aspect of the love and relationship we share, although for her it only involves wearing men's underwear and jockstraps.

I told her that I had a thing for girls wearing boys underwear shortly after I told her about my crossdressing and she was okay with it and it added yet another totally cool dimension to things.

Not be be indiscreet, but yes, we have had wonderfully intimate evenings with her in a jockstrap and me in panties.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmin479 View Post
    I'm nervous as hell for her and hopes she does well tomorrow. But mostly I'm proud of her, she has wanted to try performing for years now, and now she is going to.
    It seems like a couple of things are intersecting. Entertaining facilitates the crossdressing and crossdressing facilitates the entertaining...

Well good for both of you and I wish her all good luck.
    Angie