View Poll Results: Do you want to become a female? Money being no object!

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, without question!

217 43.84%
  • Yes, if wife/S.O. approved!

46 9.29%
  • No!

138 27.88%
  • Maybe

94 18.99%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Would you become a female if you could?

About 8 years ago yes, But now no due to a very loving marrage right now. I can still dream though!
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]

That is a scary question to think about. I have thought about it at times since I was 12 or so. Always afraid to tell anyone. I know I want to spend time being a girl in every way. No consequences of any sort I would say yes, we all know that can not happen though.

Scottie

Yes, if there was not all the hassle and pain of transitioning, if I could have children etc. In other words if I could press a button and become female, yes ; I don't think I could transition even if I was a billionaire and money was no object.

I would most definitely be a woman, it has been my dream for so long. Still to this day I do not feel like I am complete.

if someone gave me the option to switch right now no hassle then it'd certainly it'd be yes

how could you not want to try it ?

but I'd like the option to switch back
    and then back the other way
    and so on

I'm a maybe

I would love to be a woman. I like being a man though too. SRS is not for me but if it was, I'm sure I would love it.

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    YES!!!!!! In less than a blink of an eye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I would not want to become a woman now, but I think I would have been happier being born a woman right off the bat!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I would love to become a female, but I more of wish I was born a female. I would not have to go through all extensive surgeries and hard things that come with transitioning. Being able to have children would be most important to me.

After I have a child or some (I say one) then I will possibly consider the full transition if the missus approves of it, but right now I'm not old enough to even think about marriage or children yet!

If I knew 40 years ago what is possible today I most likely would have followed my desire to be a woman. I have wished throughout most of my life that I would go to sleep one night and the next morning wakeup to be totally female. True I would have missed many good opportuities that have accrued in life by being male, a wonderful wife and family, but if I were a total woman maybe it would have been reversed as being the wife instead of the father.

Smile

For me i would say no

But i play one on tv LOL

Absolutely I would become a woman. I'm much older now and the information we now have at our disposal is phenomenal. Wish I wouldv'e had it at a much younger age. There are a few things that wouldv'e prevented my pursuit to womanhood. Family, size ,voice, and economic opportunity.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My doctor told me once that I live two separate lives. When she told me this, I didn’t believe her; but have become a believer. Now I get so engrossed in what I’m doing on the guy side, that I have trouble doing girl things. I like me, but wished it were easier for me to switch back and forth.
    Dana Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by brookalicious View Post
    In a heartbeat... but I'd be the biggest lesbian you'd ever seen.
    ~b~
    I agree whole heartedly.

I have a healthy liking of both parts of me, both male and female, so am not sure if I could go all the way through with it. I don't want to lose my male side completely.

xxx
    ----------------------------------------
    COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

I would.

If Money was no issue I would go for it in a heart beat. I'm single have no present desire to re-marry and if money was no problem and the process wasn't overly painful, I would go for it. If they could resculpt the body in the process and I could come out like Shania Twain, oh yes

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda C View Post
    Some days - yes. Some days - no. So maybe - I think that it would be cool to be able to switch back and forth between the two- genetically. Dressing up is a pretty cool alternative to just being a boy..
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

I would. What holds me back is family commitments and the need to pay the mortgage. If I went ahead I would probably loose my job (my company 'restructures' problem people out of the system) and would unlikely to be able to get another high paying position.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_991 View Post
    I think if money and all was no object I'd be a woman in an instant. But definitely a lesbian woman
    It's a shame I wasn't born one, then the problems would be moot. But unless someone invents the time machine I guess I'll just go on doing what I do. RATZ !!!

Absolutely, would do it

When I first joined these forums the way most people post and bring about their stuff I thought that it would only be a small percentage of people that would. However after seeing this post I see how wrong I was. I myself would never want to change my body. I love being me. However I don't see anything wrong with altering your body if thats what your heart desires.

I would definately live my life as a woman now, if I could pass easily and pull it off without all of the surgeries, However I have too much invested in this man thing to pull out now, wife, kids, job, and all the other stuff to even contemplate doing such a thing now.

If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I would love to live out my other life as a woman.

Aspiring Member
    if i were born a female i would.to do a transition would be too painful, I think what sissys asking is, you had you way which would you be? I enjoy certain aspects of being male but i would prefer to be female.

In a heartbeat.

Yes, oh yes, oh yes!

I would love to and am seriously thinking about it. i'm just plucking up the courage to go and see someone about it, it's a huge step to take, transitioning would be very nerve wracking, but 2-3 years and i understand its all over, not that long when you think about it, only if god created a button to push, so it would be instant.
    Nat
    xox

hi... can i say this no offence to any one . i was born both male & female yet in side i am a women . s r s does not make me a women i was & am .....having s r s is just a miner part of how i look & b a as well. all the things that are in my make up are there to be a women having s r s allows me to look as close as i can be to female . does a male think as a women you think about that. would you have & carry a baby give birth & all thats there . i would . i just can not have my baby . thats how i think. my loss . so this comes from a women with male parts . well thats gone now no loss as far as i am concerned just a thought...noeleena...