View Poll Results: Do you want to become a female? Money being no object!

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, without question!

217 43.84%
  • Yes, if wife/S.O. approved!

46 9.29%
  • No!

138 27.88%
  • Maybe

94 18.99%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Would you become a female if you could?

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Easy answer........YES !! YES !! YES !!

I voted maybe, I would but only under certain conditions. While I like feminine clothing I also like being male. If for some reason I would have to give up my maleness then I might as well give it up completely. For example, a dear friend of mine developed prostate cancer. It was bad enough that he was castrated to slow the growth (prostate cancer seems to feed on testosterone). If this happened to me, and I was unable to perform as a man; I would consider making the leap and living out the rest of my life as a woman. Weird? Maybe, but it seems reasonable to me.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    You mean the hormones I'm taking are not going to turn me into a women ?? j/k trying to get there now

I am like Robyn, If I wasn't married and had a family the yes. But it would have the be the complete make over, to include the body too.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Definitely YES

Most definitely I would. When I was going through gender identity therapy, trying to understand all my feelings, I told my therapist that I would GLADLY have monthly menstrual periods in order to be a woman. I know that many women would love to be through with them, the inconvenience, discomfort, etc., but ladies, I for one would gladly take it from you if only it were truly possible.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Nope, I wouldn't become a woman. But then this whole being a man thing isn't what it's cracked up to be. I wanna be a big ball of light.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

New Girl on the Block MalibuJenny's Avatar
    A profound 'no' for me.

Without the strong contrast to my everyday male self, I wouldn't need or enjoy my femme side nearly as much.

I'm very happy as a guy and apart from fantasy, would never consider staying en femme for more than a few days.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nikki47 View Post
    For me it's no.I love being a man,i also love to be able to have the choice to dress and makeup and have the best of both worlds.

Nikki
    Quote Originally Posted by MalibuJenny View Post
    A profound 'no' for me.

Without the strong contrast to my everyday male self, I wouldn't need or enjoy my femme side nearly as much.

I'm very happy as a guy and apart from fantasy, would never consider staying en femme for more than a few days.
    This agrees with Nikki47 and Malibu Jenny on this one.