Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do men sound to you when dressed?

how do men sound to you when dressed?

just getting more input here. when im dressed, i feel like i could be with a man. i feel like i want a man. is this wierd? i have come to terms with it, although i havent acted on any of these feelings yet. but i know its a matter of time. am i alone here, or is this a normal homophobic reaction to dressing?

Well when i'm dressed a lot of times I'm with My gg friend or other GG. And we talk like or should I say I'm one of the girls and I or they start eyeing Males I go along with them. I have been approached by males and it would depend on the situation on what would happen.
    I will follow my heart

I don't know I just don't go there. Never had the interest.
    Angie

It depends a lot on the person, the situation, the feelings and the chemistry.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

[SIZE=3]It crosses my mind once in a while, but it is only a fantasy. I used to think that I was gay and that sex with a man would fulfill my "feminine desires", but the truth is that I find men to be gross overall. The only part of them I like can be purchased at many stores. Pop in the batteries, turn it on and I have all the man I want. No hairy beast stinking up the bathroom in the morning![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]On the other hand, I could see myself becoming intimate with another crossdresser. That is just a fantasy too, but at least it has some appeal to me.[/SIZE]

Gross like usual
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Can't you ladies just say that you're not attracted to men or that they don't turn you on, instead of constantly referring to us as "gross"?

Ewww girls! They're soooooo yucky!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Can't you ladies just say that you're not attracted to men or that they don't turn you on, instead of constantly referring to us as "gross"?

Ewww girls! They're soooooo yucky!
    Not to mention girls have cooties Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Wink

Hi Girls, To be honest, before I came to terms with my fem side, the idea of being with another male was OUT of the question. Now it sounds like fun, the only thing is that I would only want to be with a cute crossdresser! Maybe one day, I sure hope so !!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Ladies...concerning this topic if anyone would like to ahve a frank discussion please feel free to e-mail me and I'd be happy to discuss the reality of this. There are some good points and some not so good points and it really probably can't be discussed as a psot here...

Steph (who's been there, done that and got the T-shirt as well)....

Banned Read only
    If I weren't already in a relationship with a GG I would definitely like to go out with a CD/TS/TG/TV but they would have to fit the same standards as any GG I might date.

That is, I like the feminine side of GG's, and any contender would have to present those same feminine qualities, unfaked.

Besides that, and above all, they would need to be of at least an appealing intellectual level.

I like girly boys my age.
    But full on hairy smelly men, no.
    I've been trying to find a CD playmate around my age in my area but no luck.

I have to say I've not had any feelings toward being with a man. Not having those, I'm not sure how I would react were I confronted with the opportunity.
    Vivian

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    For me at one time I may have had that thought, however I am mot interested in men in any sexual way at all!

Now my theory is that if any of us get 100% into our female role when dressed this includes looking at men and trying to see what women see it is a possibility that you will find some level of attractiveness. Some will say that everyone has a certain level of attractiveness to a person of the same sex it is what you do that charges you orientation.

I know when I am dress I prefer all female pronouns and I do have doors held for me and for the most part I am addressed as a women by men when dressed and it feels great.

I do understand from experience that meeting a man can be an interested situation and with me I met a man and he could not keep his hand off of me, I was not into my role that much and the photo he took of me shows that too! He begged for a kiss and yes I gave in and it took months to get the image out of my mind.

Just my .01 Cent

Smile

Hi Karinels.

I agree with you. When I'm dressed I want the friendship of women but the company of men sexually. However, unlike you (at present), I have acted upon it, and it has only gone to reinforce my desire to be female.

Gold Member
    Well, even a really pretty CD is just not going to have the same flavors and scents of a GG. For non-CD men, I just don't think I could get into it.

Quote Originally Posted by danielle_from_cal View Post
    [...On the other hand, I could see myself becoming intimate with another crossdresser. That is just a fantasy too, but at least it has some appeal to me.
    Yeah, as long as the partner didn't have like a ton of body hair.
    Some CD's can hide masculinity like one can't believe...

How do men sound to me when dressed?

Loud and uncouth

I dig the attention like no tomorrow, but I don't care much for the follow-through.

Cheers,

Jill
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    It depends a lot on the person, the situation, the feelings and the chemistry.

Exactly... If one feels really attracted to a person it really doesn't matter whet the gender of that person is...

It is however also my case that I never felt attracted to a man while in my male role. In drab mode, I am often attracted to women at birth and sometimes by transgender sisters.

When "en femme" my feelings are different. I know some don't believe that the way one dresses can change the personality. This is indeed quite possible, but we are not talking about whole personalities here, just being "turned on" by a situation... When "en femme" I sometimes have sexual drives towards some men...

But as I said in my first sentense, if I am not attracted by a person, whatever the gender of that person, I will not feel any desire.

Eugenie

I just got back from a week of dressing every night and going to clubs in the Phoenix area. I had different outfits on each night and the sexier outfits got lots more attention then I was prepared for. I had three men come up last night and start pawing my legs and I got kissed twice. Now the attention and the compliments were very ego filling, but the pawing and unwanted kisses were gross! Even from the young (half my age) good looking guy who kept telling me I was his type and he found me very sexy!
    Charlie

I must be the strange one here based on the replys I've read. When I first started dating, it was only with CD's, but as time went on I kept thinking, why not date a straight man. Bear in mind I never had a gay thought in my life until I started dressing. So after receiving quite a few invitations from straight men I finally acted on one. Now I have no problems dating men. Lets face it girls, we can give them what they are not getting at home and we tend to be very good at it. I have dated 4 different men now and each one was very clean, well groomed, gentlemanly, and made great lovers. I haven't been disappointed yet and I think of myself as being very fussy. Honest, you should try it. I guess we are all looking for different things.
    Hugs, Janice

PS OK, I grant you that one was a little hairy but I got over it.

I'm with you Janice. I never thought of guys that way until I started dressing full time. I was scared at first, but I've had a couple of boyfriends in the last 6 months, and I now love the attention in bars and having sex with a guy I like, purely as a girl, this having spent most of my life dating girls and being married.

I'm sure as my transition proceeds, the hormones will only enhance the female in me.

Perhaps in the right circumstances we are all bi?

Janet Nicola

Not interested in men, and when I go out, I wear a ring to pretend I'm married. Men are only fantasy for me, but I'd do role reversal with a woman with the appropriate tool!

I'm not interested in men either, but I just want to have fun and do girly stuff like shopping.
    I wear an engagement type ring so I won't get bothered.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    I got quite confused when younger , i loved getting compliments from men and their attention was very addictive and appealing.It made me feel accepted and attractive as a female. However, i was never actually intersted in doing anything with them or attracted to them so after a lot of soul searching i realised there's a big difference between liking that attention and being attracted to them and i feel the same regardless of being dressed or not, i am what i am and that's attracted to women.