Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wearing breast forms

Breast Forms

Oh yes, I know exactly what you girls are saying. I have gotten where I attach my breast forms on with medical adhesive whenever possible and keep them on as long as possible. I have gotten to the point where I am not sleeping well at night without my breast bouncing around under my nightgown. I can now see how one starts thinkng about having breast implants.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile wearing my breast forms

i have been wearing my breast forms for over five years since i got them from fairplaytv in staten island nyc.i wear a 36c bra and i have three sets of forms.since i wear my bra every day i always wear my forms under my drabs.when i have to get undressed and take off my bra it feels like something is missing and i cant wait till the next day to put on my bra and my lovely breast forms.love phylisanne

Completeness

I Understand completely! Sometimes I will dress up when I work from home, slacks or skirt, blouse,, and I feel really good about it, BUT,, when I put a bra and my breastforms on,, I suddenly feel COMPLETE,, as I was meant to be.

to me, no matter what size forms i wear, the bra / breast forms help complete things. and it can be as simple as only panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice1948 View Post
    I know exactly how you feel love. I also wear panties all the time but when I'm home I usually wear slacks with a blouse, flats, pantyhose etc. and almost always feel lacking until I put my bra and breast forms on. They do give me a much more feminine feelings and I love the feel of them moving around especially when I doing housework and going up and down the stairs. They are heavenly.

Hugs, Janice
    I told a counselor that I was seeing about my desire to have female breasts. She talked to me awhile about it. We talked about options--hormones, implants, breast forms--and she commented about the downside of the first two options for a crossdresser like me (not 24/7). Of course, the major problem was related to times when I might want to or have to bare my chest (in a locker room, at a swimming pool, etc.). Nonetheless, she added, if you decide to get them, I know that you will love them.
    I have never forgotten her or her comment about breasts. I do know that I love the feel of breasts nestled in a well-fitted bra (I'm fleshy enough right now to have a little of this sensation without breast forms) or the weight and bounce and look of my body with breast forms. Whenever I can, I wear a bra; sometimes I wear breast forms. Either way, I feel more complete and feminine.
    warmly, Linnea