View Poll Results: How old were you when your CD/TG drives appeared?

Voters
360. You may not vote on this poll
  • 8 or younger

148 41.11%
  • 9-13 years old

160 44.44%
  • 14-18 years old

26 7.22%
  • 18+

26 7.22%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when the urge appeared?

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar

How old were you when the urge appeared?

Hey all. I dont need explanations or stories (if you wanna post them, go ahead!) but would like to compile some data about this. How old were you when the CD (or TG) urge/drive appeared?

Thanks, Terri

When

It all started when I was about 7.

Cynthia
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

I guess it depends on how you define it. I remember being curious about girls' clothing from a very early age (probably 4 or 5 years old). I even imagined myself wearing it. But at that early stage, it was more of an idle daydream than a strong "urge." It wasn't until I was 12 or 13 that the urges increased to the point that felt compelled to act on them.

Crystal

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My older sister (ten years older) caught me wearing some of my mothers lingerie when I was 7 or 8. She has never said anything to me about this incident. My wife and I were talking several weeks ago and I mentioned this incident to her, and she told me my sister told her about this years ago.
    Last edited by DanaR; 05-11-2008 at 09:25 PM.
    Dana Ryan

Former Member
    I put 9 to 13 but looking back, I remember being jelous of my sisters Easter dresses when I was very young. They got to wear frilly little dresses and I was stuck with a stupid coat and tie. So my my urge may have started at a very young age. I didn't act on my urges until I was 12 or 13.

Scene Girl at Heart chrissy_crossdresser's Avatar
    when i was 13 or so i was sleeping over at a friends house and got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. When i was using the bathroom i noticed that around the dirty clothes hamper was a few pairs of his sisters dirty panties (she was 15) and i just loved the way they felt on me

I started having the urge when I was probably 6 or 7. I got hold of my cousins bra since she had already started wearing one long before. After I tried a bra on, all I've wanted to do is dress and look like a woman. I never really had a chance until I told my fiance. My urge to dress never went away though.

I started trying on my mothers and grandmothers panties when I was 4-5 years old. I have a very good idea of my age as I remember the house we were living in at the time.

I started at 12 or 13. I remember watching a show on tv where they had a troupe of dancing girls, & I wondered what it would be like to dress like them. First chance I got I went into my sisters room, put on her yellow school dress & looked in the mirror. WOW, that was it hooked for life x

Silver Member
    I remember being aware of it at age 5 in kindergarten and started soon after.

age seven,
    though i didn't act upon my urges until fairly recently.
    lost years?
    a coiling spring, awaiting release.
    look at us go, now.
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Mine was under 7 when I had to do a fitting for a dress that was for a family member and since we at the time were the same size I had to do it.

Funny as it was I can remember my Mom telling me that I would take off my clothes when I was young and I look back and say maybe I did not like boys clothes and did not want to wear them, as my cousin lived in the same building and I use to love the way she was dressed. What I do remember was when I was about 6 or 7 when I use to dress in my Moms clothing and my Mom was 4'11 and wore a size 5 shoe. I would use her clothes and shoes and when It was a couple of years later, I remember coloring my nails with red crayons. When I was about 14, I use to wear the kerchief like the girls in the 50s did around the hair and tied around the neck so it appeared like I had long hair, I wore moms stockings, girdle to give me that walk and like I said her shoes which were small. Thats it till I got older and bought some of my own. Joann0830

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    my urge started when i was 7, when i wore my sisters school uniform in secret
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

At the age of five I would improvise gowns and cloaks out of bedsheets. I also had access to my mothers things although they were far too large. Later on, when I discovered that being girly was frowned upon, I went through years of miserable macho compensation. At times I was a real jerk.

Hooked

I was about 5. I only had girls to play with in my neighborhood, so I played girls games with my sister & the other girls, including dressup. I was really hooked when I was 5.

Banned Read only
    Gosh! the cute little twins next door dressed me up in a party dress when I was about 7 and we played all day until their dad almost caught me...

I stayed hidden under the bed until I fell asleep! Then crept home...

It's still so very vivid!

Quote Originally Posted by danar View Post
    My older sister (ten years older) caught me wearing some of my mothers lingerie when I was 7 or 8. She has never said anything to me about this incident. My wife and I were talking several weeks ago and I mentioned this incident to her, and she told me my sister told her about this years ago.
    Interesting comment, showing a most kind behaviour (!!) from your older sister...
    As for me, I discovered only a few years ago that my most cherished sister used to chat about me behind my back. Whereas I used to praise all her top qualities to everybody I met ...
    Not to be too confident even in your closest relatives ... that might be a life lesson !

Kisses

Nadia

I got caught in panties and stockings when I was around 8 or so. Mom said that if I like to wear them, she would get some in my size...AND LIKE AN IDIOT, I SAID "NO". If I could only go back and change that answer...

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I was about 12 or 13 when I kept takeing and wearing my sisters leotards.

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar
    Wow, I guess I am a real late bloomer! Or maybe the ones that started late are afraid to say? I started only 3 years ago, when I was 40!

I may have had some interest before then, but never really thought about it much. It was a costume thing, and that seemed to have tripped my urge.
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

Started with my mom's things when I was about 12. I remember walking in her heels when I was 3.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    As long as I've been alive this "gift" has been with me.

Banned Read only
    Bilinda,

That is quite unusual. Most crossdressers first tried on female clothing during childhood, and from what I have gathered in the way of feedback to surveys and from informal feedback), even though they might not have regularly dressed up in female clothes, the interest has been there since childhood.

I'm assuming you are saying that in your case, you'd never really thought about it until recent years?

I started with my mother's "bloomers" so I guess that gives my age away when I was around 12. I honestly don't remember exactly how old I was, only that from that point on I was hooked and have been all my life. I wonder if any of the older girls remember the rubber girdles. I used to love wearing my mothers. Wish I still had one if just to reminisce.

Hugs, Janice