Thanks very much!
Very groovy you joined with Eddie Izzard-- he's a fantastic guy and a big inspiration to a lot of people in the TG community.
I've still got loads more questions-- mostly about testosterone stuff. I've made a new thread if you could check it out-- you may well not know anything, but maybe you can help with some stuff. Anything having to do with passing.

It seems that most guys now tend to be more aggressive and willing to fight. I'm not a good fighter and if I got into an altercation I'd get flattened. I've gotten into a few fights when I was younger and also got caught going into a mens' loo, so I'm very nervous about being caught.
I'm wondering if there are any makeup techniques that would make me look more angular, with a bigger jaw, as my face is round, and (as my grandmother says-- and I hate that she says it) delicate- looking. I'd like to look like I'm not wearing any makeup though, as most guys don't.

What I'd really love to look like is one of the 80s metal heads-- boys who look like girls. Angular and kind of pretty in a handsome way. Wiry but muscular. Only with short hair, as long hair makes me definitely look like a girl. Or, actually, I wouldn't mind looking like a male TV maybe. A guy wearing makeup. Or something. How can I get that effect?
Thanks,
--Eddie