Thread: Doing manly things while dressed!?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Doing manly things while dressed!?

I'm curious to know whether or not many of you dare to do anything masculine or boylike while dressed.

The only time I'm dressed is when I'm either pleasing myself, doing chores around the house (as a kinky french maid) or when I'm lying down watching TV or doing something similar.

Whenever I'm using the PS2 or building models or doing something more masculine I just cannot wear anything feminine, exposed or not. Whenever the phone rings when I'm dressed, I'm skeptical to answer it because talking to someone who could be my brother, my father or my boss or whonot, would just not feel right. When they probably think I'm sitting down having a brew I might actually be dancing around like a woman.

Do many of you have that problem? Do many of you brave it and persist in boy-like activities whilst dressed? Or could you not care less?

Thankyou
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-17-2008 at 12:51 PM. Reason: too much info